Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Art woke up to the sound of screaming.

As he began to feel the intensity of his headache Art looked to the direction the screaming was coming from. Art turning himself over in his bed looked to see Thara's familiar pale and tattooed body sitting in a shadowy corner the skin on her right arm and breast smoking. After a moment Art watched as the demon Jessibel ran to Thara's side from the opposite side of Art's bed. The red skinned demon crouched down next to Thara side asking "Are you, ok sweetie?"

Art looked to the window behind him as Thara nodded her head. Art stood up and closed the blinds to the window and turned to Thara "You ok?"

"Yeah I'll be fine." answered the Pict her black hair falling into her face. "Would appreciate it if you keep those blinds closed in the day."

"Yeah, I probably should be more careful with you and Ebo crashing here huh? Sorry, glad you're fine though, I got whiskey shits."

"That's really attractive." yelled Jessibel as Art walked into the bathroom connecting to the bedroom.

Art ran his hands through his bright red hair as he sat on the toilet and rubbed his thin beard and said aloud "I need to shave this shit." Art looked to his arms studying the horseshoe tattoos on his forearms then to the Maneki-Neko on his left bicep and to the dreamcatcher on his right. Finally, Art looked to the four left clover and the number seven tattooed on his pecs. "Time for another one." said Art "Maybe some triangles."

After Art finished realising his bowels he washed his hands and filled a small bowl sitting on the sink with water. Carrying the bowl into the bedroom Art watered his bamboo plant then grabbed some dried fruit and feed his lucky cricket then reached into a separate cricket cage and grabbed three crickets putting them in his lucky spider's cage.

Art fed the disposable crickets then turned around and grabbed a pair of jeans sitting on his bedroom floor. After putting on the pants Art grabbed his coin purse from his bedside table and put it into his pocket. Art also clipped the chains of two rabbit's feet onto one of his belt loops and placed a bracelet decorated with charms on his wrist and put a string necklace with three keys around his neck.

Art stepped into the hallway out side his bedroom and looked towards the doorway leading to the balcony of his old mansion. Looking towards the opposite side of the hallway Art saw several doors on either side of the hallway and a staircase at the fall end of the hallway. "Fuck." said Art beginning the long walk and rubbing throbbing temples.

As Art walked into the kitchen on the ground floor he saw Jessible and Thara both had put on underwear and Jessible wore one of Art's t-shirts. Thara had her silver fangs in a blood bag sucking down the crimson liquid and the burn on her arm and chest had decreased in size. Next to Thara and Jessible leaning on the kitchen counter stood Ebo, Thara's brother. The bald ancient Ghanaian wore a tank top and a pair of boxers and smiled showing his silver fangs somewhat hidden by the hair of his beard to Art as he walked past.

"How you doin bruh?" asked Ebo.

Art raised his middle finger to Ebo as he reached into a cabinet above his stove and pulled out a cereal bowl. Watching Art Jessible said "I could make you something."

"I'm the only one that eats" answered Art reaching into a cabinet below the kitchen counter "so I should be the one that makes food."

"It's fine Art I can probably figure out how to make some eggs or something."

"I need some cereal." answered Art as he set the bowl and a box of cereal down on the counter and turned to open the fridge next to him. "the carbs will help with my hangover and the iron will help with my blood loss."

"You lost blood?" asked Jessible

"Thara probably wants it fresh."

Thara put her almost empty blood bag and looked to Art. Art pulled his head back exposing his neck. After a moment Thara walked to Art and grabbed the back of his head and shoulder sinking her fangs into his neck.

Ebo turned away saying "I need to sleep, I'm going back to the basement."

As Jessible watched Thara suck down Art's blood she said: "This is actually kinda hot."

Art ran his fingers through Thara's hair and locked eyes with Jessible. For a moment Jessible and Art held their gaze before the familiar sound of Art's work phone ringing filled their ears.

"Damn it." said Thara as she pulled her mouth from Art's neck.

"Could you just-" said Jessible before Art said "nope." grabbing the phone. "I live for this shit."

Thara and Jessible looked to one another as Art hit accept answering the phone call.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro