2. Happy family!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Manik left the party hall..now..Nandini start looking for him..but there was no sign of him..she was scared..where he actually went..she herself didn't knew..

Her eyes were roaming all around in the hall..just to see him..but he was gone..gone long back..leaving her..leaving fab-4..she was terrified...she came towards cabir..

Nandiini ; "cabir..manik..manik kaha hai..'..she said panickly..

Cabir also didnt had any idea about him..

Cabir : 'manik ?..yahin toh tha woh..'...he said and start looking all around..but no..he wasn't there..he took out his phone..and dialled manik's number..but it was switched off..

Cabir : "switch off?.."..he said ..now he was also worried..Mukti,aaliya and dhruv saw Nandini and Cabir's tense faces..they came towards them..

Mukti : "cabir..kya hua?.."..she asked after keeping her hand on his shoulder..

Cabir : "manik..pata nahi kaha chala gaya hai.."..he said worriedly..Nandini was quiet..as she was feeling ..that Manik is really upto something..while Aaliya, Dhruv and Mukti was also worried now..

Navya and Aryaman also came towards them..after listening Manik is missing..they were also worried..all of them left the party and came outside..

Dhruv : "i think..woh ghar chala gaya hoga..."..he said and Cabir look at him in disbelief..

Cabir : "dhruv..agar woh ghar bhi gaya..toh humei se kisi ko kuch kyu nahi bola usne.."..he now..shouted at dhruv..

Dhruv : "bacha nahi hai woh..aur aaj tak usne kaunsa hamei sab kuch bata ke kiya hai.."..he also shouted..

Mukti and Aaliya was quiet..Navya was shocked to witness them fighting..

Cabir : "bas kar..manik has always protected you..he was always there for us..and..."..but before he could complete..aaliya said in a low voice..

Aaliya : "he was never there..."...her this statement left all speechless..

Mukti ; "kya bol rahi hai tu?...woh manik hai..hamara manik.."..she said emotionally..

Cabir : "kya kuch nahi kiya usne hamare liye..aur hum..."...he was in tears..

Dhruv : "usne kuch nahi kiya cabir..he just wanted to get rid of HIS MOM..isilye ..woh hamare sath tha..because he never liked his mom...warna ..woh kabhi ...'...but before he can complete his nonsense..a loud voice made him quiet..

Nandini : "ENOUGH!!!"..she roared..she had listened a lot..and now can't bear anything..everyone was shocked to see her shouting..

Nandini : "bas karo tum sab..bas.."..she said helplessly..all looked downwards..

Nandini : "dhruv ..kya kaha tumne..woh apni MAA se door rehna chahta tha islye wo tumhare sath tha..really?...yeh..yeh sochte ho tum apne buddy ke baarei mei.."..she said in a disgusting tone..."jis insaan ne khudko monster bana diya..apne pyaar ko khudse alag kar diya..tum sab ke liye..tumhare liye dhruv..itna..itna ghatiya sochte ho tum uske baarei mei...sharam aa rahi hai aaj mujhe tum sab par..yes..am ashamed of all of you...'...she was crying badly now..but was very much angry..

Nandini : "i pity on all of you..tum sab ko ..manik ka dard nahi dikha..are koi blind bhi dekh ke bata dega..ki he was shattered..broke..but you people..you people are so much into yourself..that you will never be able to see his pain..what you all mean to him...what fab-5 is for him.."..she shouted in anger..everyone lower down their heads..

She came towards aaliya..

Nandini : "what you said ?..woh nahi tha kabhi tum sab ke liye..just put your hand on your heart..and say this again..you will definitely get your answer.." ...she said looking straight in aaliya's eyes..while she lower down her eyes..

Nandini : "tum sab..deserve he nahi karte use..chala gaya woh..chala gaya..kyunki dekh nahi sakta tha woh..uski family ko tutta hua..nahi dekh sakta tha woh tum sab ko ladte hue..you all put obligations on him..but he never stood against you all..he never give up on you all..but you people..tum sab..you all are good for nothing..tum sabne kabhi uski keemat samjhi he nahi..nahi samjhi.."...she shouted at all of them and walked out..but stopped a bit far from them and turned around..

Nandini :"ek baat yaad rakhna..aaj fab-5 nahi break hua hai..aj hum sab ka dosti par se trust break hua hai..aj fab-5 jarur jeeta ho yeh competition..but meri najro mei..aaj tum sab ki haar hui hai..its..the defeat of friendship..."...she said this and with tears in her eyes and ran away from all of them...leaving baffled and hurt fab-4...

Cabir : "she was right...it's the defeat of friendship..."...he said with tears in his eyes..mukti side hugged him..while navya was badly in tears..aaliya and dhruv were also ashamed of their thinking..

(background music)

yaar milte hai, pyaar milte hai,
humko yaaron nasseb se..
ek dooje ki, adatein bante,
dil ko choote kareeb se..
har kami behoshiyon mei dete jo pehra,
ek din kyu chale hai jaate,chor ke tanha..
yeh dosti...milti naseeb se...
yeh dosti najook hai narm hai...

all of them were in tears..now they realized..what they did..what mess they all created..they hurt their MANIK..they hurt him so badly that he left..he left all of them..this time..he wasn't having any stamina..for fighting..he just can't fight anymore..they felt they lost..they lost their MANIK..today..they lost everything..yes..everything...

On the Road :

Nandini was so lost..she wasn't understanding..where to go?..where to find him?...she was on road..crying badly...

Nandini : "kahan ho tum manik?.."...she murmured to herself...she closed her eyes and remember...that manik had told Nyonika that after talent hunt..he will leave for Pune..she thought ..it's not too late..he must be at home right now..she stopped a taxi and went to Malhotra Mansion...

Malhotra Mansion :

In no time..she reached..she ran inside the house and without any knock on the door..she like a storm entered inside Manik's room..just when she opened the door..she found him..packing his stuff..she sigh a relief..he turned around and found her on door..panting badly..he came towards her..and found her in messy state..her eyes were teary..in blood red colour..swelled due to continuous crying..

Manik : "Nandini..yeh ..yeh kya halat bana rakhi hai..."...he asked after cupping her face..but she was constantly looking at him..

Manik : "kuch toh bolo?.."..he again asked and what he get in return made him stun...she SLAPPED him hard on his face..like really Hard...he was shocked..

Manik : "nandini?.."..he said still in shock..she now again slapped him but a little force this time..

Nandini : "samjhte kya ho tum khudko?..han?..bolo?.."..she start pushing him inside..and he look down..

Nandini : "bina bataye..bina kuch kahe/..wahan se chale gaye..aur yehh..."..she pointed towards the bag which was placed on the bed..and threw it away ..

Manik : "nandini mai..maii..woohhh.."..he was out of words ...what to tell her..

Nandini : "woh..kya manik..yehe ki you had decided..decided to leave me..right..yehe na..."...she came towards him and again start beating on his chest..he didn't stopped her as he knew..she is venting out all her anger ..

Nandini : "mujhe chorkar jaa rahe the..apni nandini ko..bina muje batae..ki meri kya galti hai..mujhe kyu punish karte ho tum?..bolo na manik..hum dono ko kis baat ki saza dete ho..bolo.."...she grabbed his collar and asked..while he was quiet..not able to answer her questions..

Nandini : "how could you manik..how could you..you again tried to left me..again manik..."...she said while crying badly and then after loosing all her strength..she hugged him tight and he also requited back..

Nandini : "i will die without you manik..please mujhe chorkar mat jao.."..she was literally pleading..he hugged her even more tighter...

Manik : "it wasn't easy for me too nandini..but ..i lost..i lost myself too..i lost everything .."...now he blurted out everything..

Nandini : broke the hug and cupped his face "no manik..you didn't lost..you can never loose..sab theek ho jaega..just trust me..please..."..she explained him..he was in tears..she wiped away his tears and again hugged him..

Manik : "am sorry nandini..but mai kya karta?..mujhe kuch samjh nahi aa raha tha..everything was falling apart ..and i wasn't able to do anything.."...he said helplessly ..while she rubbed his back to ease his pain...

Nandini : "they love you manik..trust me..they will eventually come around.."..she said and her words gave strength to him..he broke the hug and lifted her up in his arms..and lay her down on the bed...and hovered at her..

Manik : "can you please stay with me for tonight?.."..he asked innocently..she blinked her eyes in assurance..he kissed her on her forehead..

Manik : "bahut rulaya na maine tumhe.."..he said and kissed both her eyes..then on both her cheeks ..drinking away her tears...

He decreased the distance between them...and entwined their fingers on the bed and fused his lips with hers..took her for a passionate kiss...the kiss which has only love and love ...he poured all his love in that kiss...he was sucking her lips ..devouring each corner of her mouth..bite her tongue..making her moan..he deepen the kiss even more..and tighten the hold on her hand..which was entwined..after relishing each others mouth..he came near her neck..and kissed there...sucking the skin..and then licked the area..she closed her eyes in anticipation..he then lay down beside her..taking her close in his arms..his hand traveled back to her back..he start sliding down the zip of her gown..while she clutched his shirt..he was about to open the zip fully..when he heard Cabir's voice..both of them get alarmed..and looked at each other..he zipped back her dress ..

Manik : "cabir?"..he said confusingly..and both them left out of the room..manik found Fab-4 standing downstairs..he was stunned to fight all of them there..that too TOGETHER..

MaNan came downstairs together..

Cabir came towards Manik and hugged him tightly ..Manik took aback..with the sudden hug,...but hold him tightly..

Cabir : "kahan jaa raha tha tu?..hume chorke jaa raha tha?.."...he said after breaking the hug..

Mukti : "hum sab ko protect karne ka promise kiya tha tune..hume chorke jaa raha tha.."..she said with tears and slapped lightly on manik's cheeks..

Dhruv : "buddy!"..now dhuv came towards manik..manik gave a weak smile to him..but dhruv was in tears...he hugged manik tightly..

Dhruv : "am sorry buddy..please maaf karde...please.."..he said while hugging him tightly..

Manik : "buddy..please ..don't be sorry..aur tujhe kabse mujhse sorry bolne ki jarurat padne lagi.."..he said after breaking the hug..

Aaliya : "right..sorry toh mujhe hona chahiye..it's me..who ruined everything..i hurt you manik..i hurt all of..."..everyone look towards aaliya..while she was in tears..manik came forward and made her face him..

Manik : "aaliya..we all know..you were hurt..it's ok.."..he said very lovingly..and aaliya looked at him in disbelief...

Aaliya : "how can you be so neutral manik?..how can you love all of us so deeply..when we..only gave you pain.."..she said while shedding tears...

Manik : "you all gave me only happiness..what i was ?..nothing..but after you people came in my life..i feel like..yes..even i am something..i mean something to someone..you all are my family..and i love my family more than anything.."...he explained and nandini looked at him with proud in her eyes..while other smiles..he hugged aaliya and soon..fab-3 also joined them..they all shared a group hug..

After breaking the hug..Cabir came towards nandini..

Cabir : "you are really a star nandini..a shining star..today you shined for us..agar aaj tum nahi hoti..toh shayad..ab tak..we all must be drifted our ways...thanks nandini..."...he said with a genuine smile..and now manik looked at her with proud...fab-3 also joined cabir and gave a tight hug to her..

Manik was standing in a corner..looking at his only FAMILY..he felt..sometime back it seems like there is only darkness left..but now..HIS SHINING STAR came..and illuminate the light all around..leaving no place for darkness..he silently first time thank god...he never believed in him..but today ..he felt like GOD do exist..if HE is on earth..then HE must be in form of HIS STAR..yes! he saw RAB IN NANDINI today...he was smiling to the fullest..holding tears of joy in his eyes...

Cabir looked towards smiling manik..and said..

Cabir : "smile karna band kar..and join us..teri he girlfriend hai..aaja.."..he opened his one arm ..and manik came and share the group..nandini was beside manik..both look at each other..with smile..

After sometime..all of them were sitting and talking..

Mukti : "mujhe ek pal ke liye laga..we all LOST ..we will never be able to FAB-5 again.."..she said with grief...

Cabir : "agar nandini nahi hoti..toh shayad yeh sach bhi ho jata .."..he said looking at nandini with thank you gesture...while she smiled...

Nandini : "maine kuch bhi nahi kiya..it was your love..which brought you all together..and this time..much more stronger than ever.."...she exclaimed..while manik..who was sitting in front of her..admired her face..

Dhruv : "hum sab toh break ho chuke the..pata nahi ..kaha se insecurities aa gayi thi..but you sort all...and when we realized that buddy must have left us..we felt we are nothing now.."...he said looking at manik..while manik smiled..

Now cabir threw a cushion at manik..and manik looked at him in shock..

Cabir : "kya?..look kya de raha hai?..salle..teri himmat kaise hui..hame chorkar jaane ki..hmmm.."..he now stood up and threw one more cushion at him..

Mukti : "cabir is right..tune socha bhi kaise ..that you will leave us.."..she also stood up..and fab-4 start throwing cushions on him..while manik tried to save himself..he came towards nandini..

Manik : "kya?..smile kya karhi ho..kuch kaho inhe.."..he said to her..

Nandini : "han bolti hu.."..she said genuinely..and turned towards fab-4.."guys! BEAT HIM BADLY.."..she announced ..fab-4 smirked..while manik looked at her in shock...

Nandini : she turned around to look at him "mujhe bhi chor kar jaa rahe the..alvida right..itna ghatiya song..maine life mei nahi suna.."..she said in anger and slapped at his shoulder..he was stunned..

Manik : "ghatiya?..",..he said making weird faces..she again slapped..

Nandini : "han ghatiya..kya jarurat thi woh lines add karne ki..tumhe nahi chorungi mai.."..with this she start running behind him.,.to beat him badly..

(BACKGROUND MUSIC)

Yaaron..dosti..badi he haseen hai..
yeh naa ho toh..kya fir ..
bolo yeh zindagi hai..
koi toh..ho raajdaar..
begeraj tera ho yaar..
koi toh ..ho raajdaar..

(fab-4 also run behind him..all of them were throwing cushions on him..while he some time bend down..or moved in a side in order to protect himself..)

Yaaron..mohabbat he toh bandagi..
bolo yeh zindagi hai..
koi toh ..dilbar ho yaar..
jisko ho tujhse pyaar..

(Nandini came from behind and hold his hands from back..and fab-4 attack on him..after sometime..all of them start laughing..)

Teri har ek burai pe,
dante woh dost,
gum ki ho dhoop,
toh saya bane tera woh dost,
naache bhi tera woh dost...

(cabir twisted manik's ears.,.and with eyes warned him..never ever think to leave them..manik joined his hands asking for apology..he smiled and left his ears..while manik also smiled..)

Yaaron..dosti..badi he haseen hai..
bolo yeh zindagi hai..
koi toh..ho raajdaar..
begeraj tera ho yaar..
koi toh ..ho raajdaar..

(all of them ..share a group hug..nandini was in side..holding tears in her eyes..and smile on her lips..fab-4 drag her..and made her join in the group hug..manik's happiness had no bounds today..)

Dhruv after sometime..brought out the guitar...and start tuning it..all look at him..and he smile with a big smile..

Tan - man kare tujhpe fida,
mehboob woh..
palko pe jo rakhe tujhe,
mehboob woh..
jiski wafa tere liye hooo...

(he came towards nandini..and bring her close to manik..both look at each other..manik side hugged her..while she smiled looking in his eyes..)

Yaaron..mohabbat he toh bandagi..
bolo yeh zindagi hai..
jisko ho tujhse pyaar..

(fab-4 sing together for MaNan..while hugging each other ..placing hands on each others shoulder..whereas MaNan were standing in front of them..smiling broadly..)

After sometime..Navya also came ..and everyone was talking ..Manik with eye gesture asked nandini to come..

And she sneaked out..without anyone knowing..

Manik's Room :

As soon as nandini entered inside the room..manik hugged her tightly from back..and dropped a kiss on her shoulder..She smiled...and he wrapped his hands securely around her belly..she placed her hands on his hands..

Manik : "thanks for bringing them back.."..he said genuinely..

Nandini : "maine kuch nahi kiya manik.."..she said..and he smiled on her ever so selfless attitude..

Manik : "i wonder..esa kya kiya tha maine..jo mujhe tum mil gayi..am so lucky na.."..he said..now she turned around

Nandini : "really?..isliye jaa rahe the mujhe chorke?.."..she complained..

Manik : "tumhe chorkar jana matlab apni zindagi ko chorna..samjh he nahi aa raha tha kya karoon?.."..he said with pain..

Nandini : "manik..we are ONE..your pain is mine as well..whenever you will be tired..i will wear your shoes and walk ..on behalf of you..."...she said..after cupping his face..he looked at her and kissed her forehead..

Manik : "i love you ..hamesha.."..he said with a smile..

Nandini : "i love you more..hamesha.."..she also said with a broad smile..

And both of them sealed their lips..for a passionate kiss..after sharing a never ending kiss..both break the kiss..in the need of oxygen...

Cabir : "tum logo ka ho gaya ho toh..neeche aa jao.."..he shouted from downstairs..while both smiled..and went downstairs after pecking on each other lips..

Soon they reached in living area..and fab-5 along with nandini and navya took a selfie..with a grin on their faces..then Cabir uploaded it on social networking site with a caption..

It's not an end...It's a new beginning...

And screen freezes on MaNan's smiling faces..where manik hugged nandini sideways and both looking in each others eyes..

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro