3: Unique

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Alright. So... They were beating you up because you have a special power...?" Crystal raised an eyebrow. "Yes. I believe they call it, Mega Evolution... Or something..." I nodded. "Ever since I found this stone, I've been able to 'Mega Evolve'." I said, taking my necklace off and setting it on the table. "Hm... May I take a look at it?" She asked. "Sure." I said. "Hm..." She examined the stone that was set in a pendant. "..." She took a sip of her tea. "It's quite pretty." She said. "Yeah, that's why I made it into a DIY necklace." I said. She set it back onto the table. "You aren't the only one with a weird stone like that." Valor walked over. He put another stone onto the table. "I have one." He said. "Hm... They look really similar." Crystal said, examining both of our stones. "If there are other people with powers like mine, then why did they go after me?" I said. "It's simple. You were closer to them." Valor said. "For example, you and I are walking down a path. The  Machoke are on the left. You're closer to them, because you're walking on the left side of the path." He said. "Hm..." I said. "That does make sense..." Crystal said. "Yeah, it does." I nodded. "Well, all I know about these stones is that they are made for a specific species of Pokemon." He said. "Mine is the Galladite." He said, picking up his stone. "That being said, only a select few Pokemon can mega evolve." He continued. "For example, Gallade can mega evolve, but Kingdra can't." He said. "But, there's only one Galladite." He said. "Where did you get all of this info?" Crystal asked. "I've known it for a while now." He said. "Who told you all of this?" She asked again. "..." Valor looked down, then away from us. "I can't tell you..." He said. 'I can tell that he's hiding something...' I thought. "You're hiding something." I said. "I'm not." He huffed. He walked outside. "...?" I tilted my head to the side. "Did I say something?" I asked Crystal. "I'm not sure... But, It happens. He always does this." She shrugged. "..." I looked down slightly. I got off my chair, and walked to the door. "Where are you going?" Crystal asked. "I'm going to go apologize." I said. "You don't have to. You didn't say anything wrong." She said. "But, if you insist..." She sighed. "He should be in a clearing in the forest out back." She said. "Alright." I nodded, as I walked outside.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro