Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

(picture above not related to work ; I found it afterwards)

My friend suggested I try writing in a different writing style since I've been stuck on it for a while. 

I'll be posting these unedited , no going back to add stuff , and my thoughts (the parentheses) left in

This won't have a normal update schedule ; and it probably won't be Solangelo / Riordanverse related at all.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — 

Tonight will begin like yesterday. A silence will spread through the world, the wind whispers as the ground under each pair of feet grows cold. But tonight is like yesterday, and tomorrow will never come. (will never be the same?) Hands grip one another, trying to say years of unspoken feeling; forgiveness, love, hate, regret, and goodbyes. Tall buildings moaned as they were lifted from their roots, cement crumbling down below. And as if a button has been pressed, the world came alive one last time. Screams echo through the _. Blood stains the ground as humanity tries one final time to survive. 

Black, tentacle-like limbs creep their way towards unsuspecting victims as their screams are cut short. The earth begins to crack and tears spill down cheeks, feet thunder across the ground for one last desperate attempt, some stop and accept their destiny, being picked up from the ground like a porcelain doll and crushed between the darkness. Teeth tear into flesh not promising a painless death, no peace will come until after they finally leave this world. The thin sliver of the moon that once represented hopes and new beginnings now mocks them as it lays crumbling in the sky. Children cry for their parents and guns fire, trying to back the force that threatens their lives. Brave, no, foolish souls run towards it brandishing knives and the rubble from the ground, they scream and throw themselves against it, strangled cries are mangled from their bodies as they get absorbed like a vacuum, they scream for everyone to run, for help.
They scream no more. 

Guns are abandoned, patients cry for help, the dead grow restless, past conflicts are now forgotten*, prisoners accepted as human as they try, as they somehow try to survive. (-or- prisoners thrown as collateral )

The ground shakes, enraged at the human's weakness, bringing them to join the dead. The ones who were once thought of as friends are now left behind,* choices are made to either abandon or survive.

The humans have always been weak, no matter how brave they look to be , even in their final moments they choose to think of themselves. 

People drop to their knees as they see another it coming from the other side, there is no escape. The ground rumbles, screams echo, fingers broken, blood flows, and the wind blows softly. 

The night becomes silent once more.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Written : January 14, 2021

What did you thinkkk?

Title suggestions?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro