Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

One of Carter's theme songs
I'm not afraid by Eminem.
One of their couple songs are.
Miss independent by Ne-Yo.

It's been a quiet Saturday. The house was silent, it's been that way since Wednesday. Tori hasn't spoken a word to Carter all day, the less she talks the more he worries. Her eyes are no longer clouded or dim, they still hold the light that was in them when he first met her. David has stopped by everyday since Tori's sister had passed away to talk to her, the only reason she speaks to him is because he's now her therapist. She's refused to talk to Carter repeatedly, so he did what he had to.

"Did she say anything?" Carter stood to his feet as his brother entered the living room.

"Yeah." David started. "She said her sister wouldn't want her to be sad, so she won't."

Carter raised a brow at his brother indicating he wants more information.

"She isn't depressed, she's happy." David sighed throwing himself on the black leather couch.

"What do you mean she's happy?"

The younger brother's deep blue eyes flickered to his older brother, rubbing the stubble that was growing on his defined chin. "I mean she's happy her sister doesn't have to deal with the pain anymore, she sees the bright side of the situation."

A few seconds of silence pass, Carter was in deep thought. David caught up quickly.

"She also mentioned the Marriage contract."

Carter's full attention was on the small version of him, he needed to know what she said. "And?"

"And... She says she'll go through with it."

Why? Why would Tori still want to go through with this? He has nothing to offer her now, his side of the deal has been discarded.

A clicking noise brought Carter out of his thoughts, his eyes followed the small ginger walking towards him. Her hair was in a messy bun, a crop top hugged her chest perfect along with ripped jean shorts and combat boots laced up her ankles.

"I'm going out and getting a tattoo." She smiled boldly as she stood directly in front of her fiancé.

"Do it." Carter said smirking the same time David yelled. "What?"

"I've already decided what I wanted, I want you to come with me." She but her bottom lip pushing her finger into Carter's bulky chest.

"Are you sure you want to get a tattoo?" David's face crinkled at the word 'tattoo'. He's never liked tattoos, he never understood what was so fascinating about them. He silently prayed Tori wouldn't get one, he felt it would take away some of her appeal. "They're permanent."

"No shit." She laughed, never breaking her eye contact with the man standing in front of her. "I want one."

Carter on the hand finds tattoos extremely attractive, he finds her sudden want for one attractive as well. The thought of the small woman having a tattoo almost gets him going.

Carter whipped his Mercedes into a small confined parking space, giving Tori a small smile before pulling the car into park and shutting the engine off.

"You already Ms. Ballsy." Carter joked as he opened the black framed door with tinted windows, an imagine of a woman with horns and angle wings was painted perfectly on the door.

"As ready as I'll ever be." Tori took a step inside, the walls were covered in amazing drawings.

"Victoria?" A manly voice yelled from across the small shop.

Carter clenched his jaw shut, his fist balled up at his sides. It pisses him off to hear another man call her by her full name, he doesn't know why but he's the one who calls her Victoria. Everyone else has been calling her Tori, why does someone else have to come in and call her that. He calls her Victoria for her reaction, at first it was to annoy her but he's noticed she's taking a liking to it. His anger nearly instantly fades when he sees her face doesn't hold the same expression for this man that it does for him when he calls her by her full name.

"Dominic?" She squeals running into the man's arms.

Carter observed the situation, the man looked as if he felt a little awkward. Oh that's right, he doesn't like women. Dominic's face turned a bright shade of red as his eyes landed on Carter.

"Do you work here?" She smiled as she released him.

"Yeah, I'm giving my boyfriend a tattoo." He turned around and winked at the short blonde guy sitting in a chair.

"Can I meet him?" Her beautiful green eyes were wide with joy. "I would really love it."

Dominic laughed nodded his head before leading Tori to the man's boyfriend.

"Hi I'm Tori, it's so nice to meet you." She our stretched her arm, waiting for him to take her hand.

He happily does shaking her hand excitedly.

"My gosh you are gorgeous." The small man gasp. "I'm sorry." He giggled still holding her hand. "I'm Kyle."

Carter sighed, he knew they were going to be here a while.

"Are you getting a tattoo?" Dominic asked the small lady.

She nodded her head excitedly.

"I'm not going to be done with Kyle's for a little bit but Joe can give do it." He pointed to the scruffy looking man sitting behind the large desk up front. "He's one of the best here. Joe come here."

Joe stands up swiftly, stomping his way to his boss. His face was holding a deep scowl, crossing his arms over his broad chest when he reached them.

"Yeah?" Joe sighed.

"This lovely lady would like to get a tattoo."

Joe eyes darted to the sexy woman holding her hands tight to her chest.

"Oh yeah? What would you like?" He smirked, he doubts this gentle thing would get a tattoo, she doesn't have it in her.

"A bouquet of wilting roses." She smiled.

Tori took a seat on one of the laid back tattoo shop chairs.

"Where would you like it?" Joe asked sliding latex gloves down his massively large hands.

"Right here, on the side of my thigh." He poked the side of her thigh.

The rough looking man nodded his head in understand. "Alright we'll pull your shorts down further so I can start."

Pull her shorts down? Carter didn't like the sound of that. Tori's small fingers wrapped around the hem of her shorts pulling them down.

"No." Carter outspoke his thoughts. All four pairs of eyes were on him, all laced in confusion. "Are you sure you don't want it somewhere else?" Carter starred hard at Tori, praying and hoping her answer would be yes. He doesn't know for sure when the sudden jealousy came from but he needed to put the shit back, fast.

"No. I want it on my thigh." She answered sternly. "Go ahead." She instructed the artist.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro