Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"What the actual fuck were thinking?" He yelled as soon as he closed his door behind him. "What the hell did you take?"

She shrugged her shoulders.

"Don't give me that shit Victoria, I don't know what the hell your problem is lately, but you need to quit with this shit. I don't give a fuck if you smoke weed, but don't you start fucking popping pills and shit."

"I'm an adult." She growled.

"Then start fucking acting like it." He yells louder.

"I'm not a little girl, and I don't need a daddy to look after me." She hissed with venom laced in her words.

She watched as Carter's face grow darker, his expression sent chills down her spine.

"Daddy huh?" He mumbled to himself with a small smirk. "Get your ass in bed."

"This isn't my room."

"You're sleeping with me while he's staying here."

Out of nowhere, everything became dizzy to Tori. The whole room felt like it was spinning and it was growing hotter and hotter.

"Carter I don't feel good." She held her mouth.

"Let's get you in the shower." He stepped towards her. "Come here, I'll carry you." He lifted her up, carrying her bridal style to the bathroom connected to his room.

Kicking open the door, he put her near the toilet.

"Is it okay if I take off your dress, or do you want me to leave?" He questioned before touching her any further.

"Can you do it? I can't reach." She looked up at him with large green eyes.

His heart felt as if it was doing back flips, over and over again. She looked so beautiful. Even though her hair was tossed around, her makeup smudged, and she wore a drunk expression.

"Sure." He mumbled. Lightly laying his hands on her shoulders, his fingers wrap around the zipper and bring it all the way down until the dress falls at her feet. "Fuck." He sucked in his breath, so much of her bare skin was showing. "Okay." He coughed. "Um... You got the rest right?"

"Can you take the rest off? I don't wanna move. I'll probably puke." She groaned while closing her eyes.

He mentally cursed at the situation, he doesn't feel right touching her while she's fucked up. Even if she does say he can take them off, he feels... Weird.

"Victoria, I'm not sure I can."

"Please." She begged.

"Fine." He huffed while squatting down to peel her underwear off.

He couldn't stop his face from turning red, a woman's choice of underwear as never made him act like this. He couldn't help it though, they're adorable. They show no ass what's so ever, they're pink with lace hemmings. As quickly as possible, he peeled them off her bare toned legs.

"Okay. Shower time." He looked back up to see her fumbling with her bra, the expression on her face told him she was having trouble. Trying to hold back his laughter, he stood up and turned her around slowly so he could undo the hooks.

"Thank you." She mumbled as she tried to hide her face.

After unhooking her bra, she slides the straps off and stands there quietly as he turns on the luke warm water.

"Alright get in." He checked the water once more to make sure it's not too hot.

Slowly and quietly she steps into the tub and squeals.

"What?" He jumped some what.

"It's too cold, I want to burn alive in the shower." She cranked the shower knob all the way on the hot setting.

"Victoria, that's too hot." He reached for the knob.

"Don't." She earned darkly. Those beautiful lime green eyes slanted at him while her hands were in her hair.

He couldn't rip his eyes away from her, she's beautiful. He noticed how much larger her chest looked, her breast weren't that small after all.

"Do you need anything else?" He felt his mouth go dry and his pants grow tight.

"A kiss." She smirked.

"No Victoria." He glared at her. "Not while you're fucked up."

"Oh please, a few drinks and a pill that if anything sobered up most the alcohol. I'm fine, high, but fine."

He shot her another glare as the words high.

"Please?" Her voice sounded so weak.

Giving in with a sigh, he cups her face and presses his lips lightly against hers. Instant sparks shot through his body causing him to kiss her even deeper. Her small hands trailed through his messy hair, lightly tugging.

"Alright." He pulled away regretfully. "Take a shower." He smiled. "I'll be right here if you need me."

Finally getting her to shut up and go to sleep, Carter crawls in his bed. Pulling her sleeping body to his chest, he kisses her temple before whispering quietly.

"I think I'm in love with you Victoria." Laying his head behind her, He quickly drifts off to sleep.

With a small smile on her face she mumbles. "I'm definitely in love with you."

The next morning Carter struggles to sit up in his bed. Tori was sprawled out, taking over the bed. Lying on her stomach, one leg arched up and kicked out while the other was straight out. Her curly hair was sticking up in some places. He smiled warmly at her as drool dropped from her lip.

"God, you're beautiful."

"Good morning." Connor yells loudly from behind the door.

Tori jumps up from the bed in shock.

"Nice going Jack ass, you scared the shit out of her."

"Sorry, I made breakfast for our house drunk."

"What did you make?" Tori hollered back.

"Pancakes."

Immediatly Tori's eyes lit up with joy.

Carter felt a weird feeling in his chest, he doesn't want her to eat his food. Not wanting to put her in an awkward position, he keeps his mouth shut.

"Thanks, I'll be down in a minute."

"Alrighty." Carter knew Connor was smiling like an idiot through the door.

She climbed back on the bed, startling her husband as she straddled his waist.

"What are you doing?" His words almost got caught in his throat.

With out answering, she lowers her lips to his. "I love you."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro