Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Tori couldn't sleep tonight, her thoughts kept going back to Carter's face between her thighs, every time he stirred in his sleep She wouldn't silently wish he would finish what he started. Sitting up from her spot in bed, she lowers her face to his. Lightly she presses her lips against his.

"Victoria." He groaned in his sleep.

She pulled away quickly, scared he would wake up. Climbing back in bed, she throws the covers over her body.

"Victoria?!" Carter shoots up and yells his wife's name. Another nightmare forced him to wake up.

"Are you okay?" She shot up with him.

Grabbing her by the back of her neck, He slams his lips against her plump pink ones. As the kiss deepens he pulls her into his lap.

"Thank God you're here." He mumbled into their kiss.

"Of course I'm here." She pulled away giving him a warm smile.

Looking deep into her beautiful lime green eyes, he smiles back at her. God the feelings he has for this woman are driving him crazy. He wants to make love to her right now while the moon light is shining down on her perfectly. The crop top she was wearing hugged her breast so well, her nipples poked out from under the thin fabric. Giving her a look for permission, he slowly lifts her shirt over her breast.

Her small fingers were laced in with his hair, while he lowered his mouth on her bare chest. As his warm tongue grazed her perked nipple, a soft moan escaped her lips. He sped up the movements of his tongue causing her to moan out his name.

"Take your panties off." He growled deeply in her ear. His member was already as hard as it could be, visibly showing through his boxers.

Obeying his orders, Tori rolls off him and slowly slides her lacey red underwear down her silky legs. Carter's eyes raked her perfect body. Not paying much attention to her scars so she doesn't get insecure. Once her lingerie is on the floor, Carter slips his boxers off and pulls her into his lap once again.

"Are you sure you want this Victoria?" He kissed her neck gently.

"Yes." She moaned as he left more wet kissed down her neck.

"It's going to hurt for a bit." He warned her.

"It's okay." She smiled at him.

Smashing his lips on hers, he pulls her legs apart and slowly slides himself into her. Hugging her closely and tightly to him, he thrust inside her more and more.

With each thrust of his massive member, Tori let's of a whimper. Clawing at his back as pleasure slowly takes over the pain. Loud moans escape both their lips and he speeds up the pace. Every thrust getting harder and faster.

She feels better than he ever expected. She was tight and warm. He couldn't hug her tight enough, he watched as his beautiful wife bounced on his strong lap. She looks so beautiful with the expression of pure pleasure on her face.

What made him even happier is the fact she's screaming his name in a way no woman has before. Each moan that left her perfect lips was enough to send him over the edge.

She felt insecure with the seductive look he was giving her, doing the only thing she could think of. She wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him deeply.

"I love you so fucking much Victoria." He mumbled as he felt her come undone around him.

Quickly pulling out of her beautiful box, Carter comes in his hand.

"I love you too." She smiles.

He gives her a meaningful kiss before heading towards the bathroom.

"If you'll excuse me love, I have to get cleaned up and then I need to change the sheets."

The next morning was slow and terrible. Carter sat outside wrapped in his dark blue robe, smoking a cigarette. He told her he loved her last night, those words left his mouth before he even thought about it. Part of him wonders why that's a problem. He does love her, more than anything. Fuck, he would do anything for that short little shit.

He opened his mouth enough for the smoke to pour out from his mouth. Wrapping his lips around the butt of the cigarette, he takes another drag. He needs to end this marriage after this year is up, for her safety. His line of work is dangerous.

He doesn't know what he would do if she got killed because of him. But shit, he loves her. Making her leave is going to crush what heart and soul he has left. He never should of gotten close to her, Fuck.

"Carter, are you okay?" Tori stumbles upon her husband with his head in hands.

He rose his head to meet her gaze.

"Yeah." He gave her a small smile. It's like all his worries went away when she was around.

She hugged her white puffy robe close to her body. The sight of her knocked thr breath out of Carter. With her pale complexion, dark red hair and her snow white robe, she looked like so pure like an angel. She was indeed, his angel. She calmed the darkness that surrounded him.

"Come here love." He motioned her over to sit on his lap.

Happily doing as she was asked, Tori shuffles over to her husband and sits on his lap. Cuddling up to him, she lays her head under his chin.

"I meant it when I said I love you." He whispered while giving her a kiss on her head. "You've become my everything, Victoria."

A toothy grin took over face as she flushed red. She loves him more than he will ever know, she doesn't want to leave after this year is up. She's going to stay with him. Even if this msrriage is fake, they love each other right? Maybe he wants her to stay. Praying she's right, she closes her eyes and listens to his heart beat.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro