Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Lillian pov

I was pop village with poppy and the other girls" where are we having the wedding " the twins said " not telling " I said they were disappointed

Back at tencho reef

" so we having the wedding on the beach so everyone can come, have a party in pop village and are we going to have a honeymoon?" I said looking at my future husband " I could got my cousin to be in my place for a little while " Trollex said I nodded he wrote letter to his cousin

A few days later
Get the dress

" what dress are you going to wear, what colour, is it going to be puffy or slim I want to know " poppy said jumping from excitement I couldn't see her doing it I was behind a curtain but I know  " ok the first dress" I said walking out the dress was white and it was off the shoulder then was a bit puffy at the skirt part " it look so pretty " poppy said " it very beautiful on you " essence said i look at in the mirror it looks nice but it didn't feel right " it beautiful but not the one " I said walking behind the curtain the other had given me different dresses to try on

I tried the one poppy give me it had a Plean top part but the bottom part was puff out with layers I didn't like it" it amazing " poppy said I look at her then slowly moved back barb chuckled at me  

I changed into the one barb pick it was pretty plain I fell of my shoulders and come to my ankles it also was facingto black at the bottom " I actually like this " I said I was holding the top part the dress was a little big on me I look over at them poppy look hurt" I like top part " I said barb was kind of shocked I actually like the dress " so is this the one we would have to change it so it doesn't fall of you" the dress person said I was going to yea but then noticed a different dress it was beautiful I walk over to it it was close to us " I think she find sumthing else barb " Dawn said laughing " it so pretty " I said I walk back to change it felt so right i walk out to the mirror I just look at myself " is she ok " barb said to essence I had no words

I turn to the Ower nodded my head " yes we finally have one " they said but I hated it was white" do you know we can dye it " they said I got excited I got showed different colours " I like the light sea green " I said and the colours look nice with the theme and it looks nice with my hair I did everything else

After getting everything for me and girls  We were in poppy house I was low on energy and everything so over whelming I was going leave since it was getting dark but I closed my eyes accidentally powered myself off

Barb pov

Poppy was checking everything and Lillian was sat leaning on the wall looking down I sat next to her " hey Lillian your probably really nervous for everything " I said then felt sumthing fall onto my shoulder I look over to Lillian she was laying on me sleeping I grab a blanket that was on the floor next to us raping Lillian with it I felt bad I could have ruined this for Lillian she look so happy " awww " I hear looking up " poppy shut up " I said I put Lillian on the floor then threw a pillow at poppy why did she have so many pillows it hit her face then even one who didn't live in pop village left

Lillian pov

I power back on I had a blanket on and was in a bed I stood up rubbing my eyes I look outside the sun was rising I walk into the kitchen I find a note

Hi Lillian

You fallen asleep so we didn't want to wake so we made you comfortable and I'm at branch's place

From poppy

I put the paper down writing on the back

Hi poppy

Thanks you for letting me sleep and I'm going back to tencho reef

I place the paper in the same place going cater bus I relax in my seat when we stop I got out and went into the water my leg become fins i swam to tencho reef sneaking into the castle Trollex was sat on the bed I hug him from behind " sorry I didn't come back I  had fallen asleep " I said laying next to him " it's fine I just wake early " he said Yawning I held his hand " is the dress pretty " he said laying on me " your going to see " I said pokeing between is eyes he rub the place after Trollex poke my side I jump back it felt ticklish " are you ticklish?" Trollex said moving closer i stood up Trollex started laughing I ran out of the room " nooo" I said Trollex chased me he jump at me knocking us both over he started tickling me I couldn't stop laughing " t-rollex stop " I said trying to get out of his grip i put my hand on his shoulder they rose I moved my fingers he started laughing I was ticking him he couldn't breathe so I stop " o-k ni-ce to your ticklish "he said trying to breath I got up he sat there for a while I left to check the beat drop fish " hello are they doing ok " I said swimming over to them " yep thanks you for helping and I'm happy that you will be our future queen " the beat drop fish owner said  I nodded swimming over Check them then I saw beat was out a gate talking with a another bdf they swam away to eat " so who was that" I said next to him " ahhoh hello Lillian " he said nervous " is that your lover " I said he look nervous " wait I was right " I said now confused " yeaa" he said I grab him and span around " I'm so happy for you beat" I said letting him then left so that why is keep on disappearing on us

1 week later

Trollex was out with the others male Trolls and I was with girl Trolls who were coming to the wedding

we had were going to play truth or dare " ok Lillian truth or dare " poppy said everyone look at me " dare" I said kind of scared now " I dare you to go to a stranger and tell them a second " she said I know it I stood up leaving poppy home they followed me I try to find sum one i didn't know I saw a fire looking pop troll I walk to them " hi { sorry about this I go dare to tell your a secret }  I talk in myself in the mirror " I said the fire Troll giggle " I got dare to do that aswell I hate Glitter that my secret " they said " and my name Amber " they said walk over to their friends I went back to mine " I did it " I said as we walk back " what did you say I couldn't hear you " poppy said " it a secret for me and that troll know" I said

" barb truth or dare " I said looking over to her smiling " dare I'm not a chicken " she said I smiled " hey poppy can I do sumthing in your kitchen for a minute " I said she nodded I left to do the thing I come back with a bowl " I dare you to eat this" I said giving her the bowl and a  cup barb eat the thing she spat it out " picel and jam" I said sitting down sip the  water I give her after a few hours we did sum else barb may have given the other alcohol " hEy havE I Ever told you I think yoUr amazz" a drunk poppy said hugging me then fell onto the floor " barb you did su,mthing amazing " I said she was drinking every one started to sing barb lend on me she started to flirting with me I started to laugh that I was choking I was recording everything then I was pick up everyone was cuddling me then fell asleep I had to crawl out I grab blankets and pillows putting blanket in them on the pillows around them

I was bored so walk around I saw Amber " hi " I said " hi " she said I sat next to her " I'm Lillian " I said we talk for a while then we went home everyone was still asleep 

I met the others " hi Lillian " Trollex said holding my hand " hi Trollex barb got everyone drunk " I said as we enter the cater bus Trollex was layed on my head falling asleep I pick him up and we were in the beach I put him on my back we swam to the led castle we entered I put him on our bed I took my hair out it was a floating a bit I took Trollex hair out aswell I grab a book to read I wasn't really tired I sat down Trollex hug my waist I pat his head reading my book humming I then hear Trollex mumbled words

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQlPzrX8u0A

I sang with him he smiled when I stop I laid down Trollex head was on my chest

next week I was going to marry this silly blue fish I played with his hair

So next chapter is the wedding I hope you like this

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro