Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Lillian pov

Trollex was laying on my lap his hand going over spirals on my face then sum rock troll come in grabbing all the leaders a troll grab me " hey let me go " I said grabbing to get of their grip then I shut off 

A few minutes later

Program failed

Turning back on I felt sad I failed Trollex standing up and going to the bars pushing it it was unlock After walking around for a bit I was back stage I hear a lot of sounds walking closer

A concert was going on I saw all the leaders but they were rock zombie Trollex was there too then all the colours were drag out of us everything was quiet I walk of my hiding place

Looking over at barb " my strings " Bard said holding the strings the were disappearing a sinking feeling wash over me " what have you done?" Barb said standing up " You're destroyed music " barb said the crowd gasped " give it up everybody thanks to the queen of pop, we've all lost our music history repeats itself pop has ruined everything " barb said

Everyone was sad then hear a heart beating in a rhythm it got louder " those our my sons making music " the leaders of funk said

Skipping the song

Everyone had their colours i was happy for everyone I still didn't I was going to leave " Lillian " Trollex said I turn around just to see Trollex crash into me " you still don't have your colours " he said sad " yea.." I said looking down " I faile-meh" I said but Trollex cut me off by kissing me my system just crashed " you-Lillian " he said worried for me " you just k-kkiss me " i said then we hear laughing behind us " oh no " we both said " you two were having fun " queen essence said I just hide behind Trollex screaming in my head then they left

" so you like me " I said putting my chin on his shoulder " yeah I was going to tell you at the rave but I didn't want the memory to be bad " he said turning to me but I kiss his cheek he blushed

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro