Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Lillian pov

It was the day of the classical dance I was at pop village to get ready " Lillian " poppy said in a beautiful green dress " hi poppy " I said then was grab and throw into a room with the dress " get ready " the twins said I put the dress on and look the mirror

" omg " poppy said as I walk out of the room " Trollex is going to love this " everyone said I put the jewellery on a pink necklace

I put my hair down grabbing the front parts to do a half up half down hair style " so beautiful " poppy said grabbing my hands

I left the room "let's go " poppy said as we getting on the cat bus to go to symphonyvile

Everything look beautiful " poppy " a gray trolls said wearing a suit with a pink tie " branch " poppy said going over to him

We all enter a good room for the ball seeing everyone dressed up going to the leaders barb wasn't wearing a dress she was trying to fix her tie, Dawn was also not wearing a dress she was wearing a suit with a orange tie, essence was wearing a purple dress and quincy a suit with a blue tie, trollzard was wearing what he normally wears

Walking over to them " oh wow you guys look amazing " I said walking over to them " you look beautiful Lillian " essence said " have you see Trollex " I said them I felt a hand on my shoulder " I'm here " Trollex said kissing me on the cheek he look amazing he was wearing a suit with a light blue tie " you look stunning " he said kissing my hand then music started playing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g6oSAUQdwY

" care for a Dances" he said blushing I giggle grabbing his hand " yes " I said we  dance like everyone else it everyone had practice Trollex span me around I giggle everyone was dancing still " hey want to go outside " I said as we left to the balcony " symphonyvile is so beautiful " Trollex said I nodded after a little while we went back in

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro