-10-

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Kay, so this is going to be a Roleplay rant. Mostly cause this is pissin me off a lot, and I need to rant. Sooo, yeah.

OKAY.

So, most of you know about my incest Rp, right? Well if not, you can pretty much guess what it's about.

Well, I'm tired of people getting mad at me, if I TOLD them that they have to be more descriptive.

BECAUSE HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO CONTINUE A DAMN RP IF ALL YOU SAY IS

"Kim smiled at him."

"She giggled and nodded."

LIKE COME ON. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK BRO.

If, you are going to Roleplay with me, actually follow my rules. Because guess what one of my rules are?

Please say more then at least 3 sentences.

*stares and shrugs* its a rule. And I said you have to follow the rules.

CAUSE IF YOU DONT FOLLOW THEM, YOUR OUT. DONT START YELLIN AT ME IN PM AND SHIT SAYING THAT YOUR TRYING YOUR HARDEST WHEN IM OVER HERE MAKING A BIG ASS PARAGRAPH AND YOU ONLY SAY ONE SENTENCE.

So far, I only have around 4 or 5 good Roleplays.... I have 50 fucking pages.

FIVE. ZERO.

50. MOTHER. FUDGING. PAGES.

WHAT THE LIVING WALRUS IS THIS!? °^°

UGH.

Oh, if you think this is over, its not. I just started. ._.

Another thing I hate is spamming. Okay, first off, I hate spamming.

I get it that you want to Roleplay, but remember, I have a LIFE outside of here. And sometimes I don't know how to CONTINUE the Rp at the moment. Don't get mad at me if I see you Roleplaying with others and I actually do what to Rp with you.

But do you see me spamming your in PM or tagging you every 30min that you don't answer? NO! I DONT DO THAT CAUSE I KNOW YOU HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN ABOUT IT.

I DONT EFFING FORGET ABOUT YOU AND YOUR RP, BRO. TAKE A CHILL PILL AND RELAX.

I get it, if I don't answer in like a week or something, BUT if its the SAME GOD DAMN DAY don't. Even. Try.

Seriously, I was so pissed yesturday from this because people kept spamming me.

Let me just say this, if I make some more chapters with new Characters, and people are asking for them, I NEED to get them organised, because their NEW.

SO DON'T GET MAD AT ME, BECAUSE I DONT ANSWER YOU.

I NEED TO GET ORGANISED.

ITS HOW I WORK AND IF YOU DONT GET THAT, THEN YOU REALLY DO NOT WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH ME I SWEAR.

Oh. And another thing.

If you make me mad. (↑ that's not even how angry I can't get ) I will not be a nice guy. So, follow the rules that I listed. I made them easy to follow, and nice. And if you don't follow them. Your out. *shrugs*

I most likely won't even tell you. I'll just delete your comments, and open the character again.

You'll know when it's going to happen if there is a question mark beside Taken. Better step up your game then sweetheart.

^-^ Okay! I'm done! ♥

Heheh~ ♥

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro