-17-

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I...I'm sorry everyone but... I can't go on anymore....
I'm done with life. I'm sorry....
Ha! Syke! I ain't done with life! *grins happily* I'm not dying anytime soon from depression! I'm gonna stay happy and show the people who hate me, or that gave up on me, how happy I am without them in my lives.

So many peoe helped me when I was sadthe other day. And it showed me that I really like my life- the friends I have on here are amazing. And the friends that I lost or that gave up on me, aren't worth my breath.

I'm gonna be happy from now on. Mostly cause I have amazing friends that want to see me happy and see my smile. :)

People who don't even try to care for you while you cared non-stop for them- Aren't worth the battle.

I don't need that stress in my life. I'm still a kid, and I need to live the life of a kid. *smiles sheepishly* I need too worry about exams, break the rules, get on trouble here and there like a TEEN does.

I don't need to stress about if people like me or not. It's my life. Only what I think of me matters.

Only me.

I'm happy with who i am. Even if I can be an asshole at times, and say the cold hard truth to people, I know that people- no. My friends, will accept me for me.

And if they don't... Then they were never my friends to begin with.

They were nothing but backstabbing snakes.

*shrugs and smiles* And.. I'm fine with that. It shows who are my real friends are.

Thank you all for being my friends! ♥ You know who you are when you helped me the other day, and I just wanted to say thank you for making me happy and being there for me! :D You all are amazing, and I love you all. Thanks so much... You don't know how happy I am to know all you fabulous people. ^-^

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro