3 Non-Sokeefe Confessions

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

TIANA

"Oh, um, hey." A beautiful boy with pale blue eyes said, sitting next to Biana. She hadn't really known how long it had been since her crush on Tam had formed. But she definitely knew it was there. And she was also pretty sure it was obvious.

"Hi!" Biana said, her voice squeaking. She hid behind her hair in embarrassment, which was hard considering it was pinned back. They were at the Celestial Festival, and Biana was watching Fallon from the fountain in the courtyard of Foxfire.

"Are you um, enjoying the lights?"He asked, offering her a very awkward looking smile, like he was trying too hard. Biana have a soft smile back in return.

"Yeah. Kind of, actually. Its just hard to relax when your friend is..." Biana trailed off, her eyes following Tams. He was looking at her scars. Tam looked at her looking at him.

"Oh! Sorry. I didn't mean to.."

"No, its okay. I actually wanted to talk to you."

"You did?" Tam asked looking flustered.

"Mhm. I just wanted to say that..I.."

"Biana."

"Huh?"Biana asked, surprised

"I like you." A million thoughts buzzed through her head. She didn't know exactly why she focused on that thought, but, she knew what she did. And she did it. She slowly pulled Tam in for a kiss, her voice not working. 

"Is that your answer?" Tam asked, beaming as they pulled away. Biana smiled again.

"Yeah."

MARELINH

It was the best. Marella has just woken up and gotten ready for her training with Linh. A few weeks before that, she had also realized she was bisexual. Because she liked Linh. I mean, who wouldn't? So she quickly grabbed satchel and leaped to the training place. And, like always, Linh was already there, practicing juggling water.

"Hey!" Marella said, beaming and out of breath. 

"Oh! Hey!" Linh said dropping the water she was juggling.

"Sorry I startled you."

"Oh, this? Its no problem." Linh said taking out the water from her clothes.

"Wow." Marella breathed.

"Want to get to training?" Linh asked

"No." Marella said, running through her speech again in her head. Probably more times than she wanted to admit. But this moment needed to be perfect. Though the worries kept running through her head. 'What if she wasn't ready?' 'What if she wasn't gay?' and the biggest one, 'What if she didn't like her back?' But she pushed all those worries aside and got to the point.

"Okay, the truth is that I..like you. And I have for a while now. But if your uncomfortable or something, just tell me and we can continue being friends I mean, if thats not awkward or anything-"

"Marella. I like you too." Then Linh smiled at her and she smiled back.

RITZALIER

"I don't know how to go about this but..I love you." Fitz said with pleading eyes, hoping it would like him back. Then he climbed onto it and hugged it.

"Uh..Fitz?" Biana asked 

"Hmm?" Fitz said, keeping his eyes closed and squeezing it tighter

"Why are you hugging the chandelier?"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro