11- Going Home

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

(STILL CAN'T GET OVER THE AARMAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Me now: Oh gawd.... BUT I LOVE THIS SONG ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

*(Next Week Day Bro)*

Aphmau's POV:

I woke up on the sofa that was in the room. I looked around and saw Aaron sleeping.

"Why does he have to be so handsome... So adorable..." I murmured to myself, He was facing the opposite way so I think he didn't hear me..

Then again he was asleep. Or so i thought he was.... "And why do you have to be so beautiful....?" He said weakly, I couldn't help but blush.

"Speechless eh?" He said turning my way. I got up from the sofa and hugged him. He hugged me back and his hugs seemed more strong.

"Are you feeling any better?" I said breaking away and kissing his cheek. "Yeah, I'm just ready to go home." He said,

"Well Your In Luck Mr. Falconclaw... You are in good shape... But just be careful on where you go..." A Nurse said. It was Emily.

"Emily!!" I said hugging her, which she gave me a hug back.

"Heh, No problem... I guess I will be seeing you 2 soon?" She said, "Yes! My Birthday Party!!" I said, She giggled and left the room.

I looked at Aaron who was smiling. I smiled and sat back down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a long... 10.... hours... Aaron has finally gotten home!!! And i get to be his nurse...!

He forced me to buy a nurse outfit and I thought he was turning into Travis! He had to stay home for a week until he could return back to work.

I only got 2 days off but 2 days was better than none..... I laid him down in bed and stayed at my end.

I was afraid if i cuddled him It would put him in pain, So a stayed at the end of the bed.

"Hey, Where are my cuddles?" Aaron said. "Oh... I thought it would hurt you..." I said blushing a bit.

"I don't care...." He said pulling his arms out. I scooted over toward him and he took off his shirt. (rawr.. :3) 

When he took it off I saw all his stitches. I lightly... Now lightly... Traced them on his abs. (rawr once again... :3) 

He chuckled when I did it which made me look up at him. I blushed and he kissed me, Which turned into a little make out.

I fell asleep after awhile on his chest But i guess he didn't mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaron's POV: (rawr :3)

It felt so good to be back home... It felt empty without Aph and I there.

I had one week to recover then I had to go back to work. Aph helped me in the bed and laid on the further side. I asked her why and she said she didn't want to hurt me... That was nice of her to think about me...

But i didn't care, I wanted to hold her. She scooted over and we started making out. (rawr :3 XD) After that Aphmau fell asleep,

She must have been as tired as me. A couple minutes later I fell asleep too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Time skip to the day aph goes back to work!~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aphmau's POV:

Ugh... Worst day ever... I was enjoying my days with Aaron... ALONE.. well... with Celeste.

I woke up and turned off my alarm clock. "5:16" It read, I groaned and looked over too see Aaron still asleep. I gave him a small kiss then went up to take a shower.

I got out and saw Aaron was still asleep. I smiled at his messy hair and the way the he was cuddled up in the blankets.

I got dressed in my maid outfit and went downstairs, I let Celeste out and Started to make Breakfast. "

Hmmm, Oatmeal... Cereal... Pancakes... Waffles.... Hmmm..... BACON!!!!!" I said to myself looking in the Cupboards. "Waffles, Homemade Syrup.. And Bacon! Aaron will love it!" I said to myself and started cooking.

I finished and Left out a plate for Aaron and left a little Note.

Dear, Aaron

Tis Aphmau! Oh god why did i do that.... But anyways I made you breakfast so Enjoy!!! I love you and I went to work... If you hadn't guessed already.... Also Let Celeste Back in!

~Kisses, Aphmau... <3

I Left the note on the counter and drove to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaron's POV:

I Woke up to a wonderful smell. "Aph?" I said, I looked at the clock "7:13" It read, I rubbed my eyes and tried to get up,

But it hurt with my stomach and all. I made my way downstairs and saw a note along with Breakfast.

I read the note and heated up the meal. It was thoughtful for Aph to make me breakfast..... I love her so much...

Maybe I'll visit her at work.. I haven't seen her in her uniform yet... She probably looks Sexy.... (rawr :3) I ate breakfast and Watched a bit of T.V.

I looked at the time and it read "11:34" I was still wearing my Pajamas so i decided to 'try' to take a shower and get dressed, and maybe go see Aph.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(After all that Jazz)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person:

Aaron drove to where Aphmau worked. He walked inside and asked for a table,

And asked for a waitress by the name of Aphmau.

The lady nodded and lead Aaron to a table. She said Aphmau will be right out and went to get her. 

"Miss Aphmau?" The lady said. "Yes?" She said. "A man is here, He requested for you to be his waitress..." She said,

"Oh...kay...." She said and took out her pen and paper and walked over to where Aaron was.

"Hello I'm Aphmau How May I Help Y-AARON?!" She said but yelled.

"Hello, My Angel..!" He said chuckling. "What are you doing here!?" She said. "To see you of course! And in that smocking hot dress of yours... And of course to eat...." He said,

Aphmau blushed at his comment, "You need to rest though!!!" "What about to eat?!" He said, "Ughhhh, you... But anyways.... what would you like to drink?" Aph asked.

"Give me water, With extra love..." He said, "GOSH!! Is Travis rubbing off on you or something!? I swear!" She said then walked away. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After The Eating and Yeah...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aphmau's POV:

That was really awkward for me to be Aaron's Waitress, or near him in fact,

Like if i walked past him he would whistle which made me want to smack him, But he is too handsome... The time was 4:58 and 5:00 was the time Kawaii~Chan and I got off.

"Bye Aphmau~Senpai!!" Kawaii~Chan said leaving with Reese. I smiled and waved, I got into my car and drove home. 

"Welcome back Beautiful..." He said making me blush. "Ughh" I said climbing up the stairs. "What? I don't get a welcome back kiss?" He said. "Let me get changed...." I said tiredly.

"Ughh, But you look so hawt with it..!" He said, "Not gonna happen TRAVIS!" I yelled at him making him chuckle.

After I got dressed in my normal clothes I went downstairs and cuddled next to Aaron. "Now do I get my welcome back kiss...?" He said lifting an eyebrow. "You know what... I'm a bit tired...." I said yawning.

"You've got to be kidding me..." He whispered. "Hah! Gotcha!!" I said. "Wait wh-" He said but I cut him off by kissing him. (rawr :3)

We broke free from our kiss and We both smiled, "So, What are we doing for dinner? I'm starving!!!" I said.

"How about Pizza...? And Wings?" He said. I screamed and grabbed my phone and called the pizza place. "Yes, A large pepperoni pizza and 2 large buffalo wings..." I said.

"Wow Aph..." Aaron said. "Shush it!" I snapped at him smiling. "Wow, you must love your wings..." He said, I laughed "I sure do!" I said.

"As much as you love me?" Aaron said, "mmm..... Maybe a bit more..." I said giggling.

He gave me a disturbed face and I just laughed. I hung up with the pizza place and looked at him.

"You know I'll never love something OR someone more than you..." I said putting my arms around his neck. "I know..." He said then kissing me.

We kept kissing until our pizza and wings arrived. (Man, they were kissing for a long time if they kissed until the pizza man got there  XD) 

We ate our food and Went upstairs to sleep. "I love you Aaron..." I said, "I love you too Aph..." He said, I stared into his black eyes, Those eyes that swept me off my feet.

I smiled and started to close my eyes. I felt him kiss my forehead then go to sleep... I think... I mean... I was trying to sleep...

So i really didn't pay attention... :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE, MY FINGERS ARE BLEEDINGGGGGG

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro