28- Love Me... Forever.

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

AHK NO TIME TO EXPLAIN. ME SORRY. ME SORRY. GOMEN. GOMEN!!!!!!!!!

[Aphmau]

Marriage. A ceremony where two lovers agree to a contact to stay with each other together.

A celebration in order to congratulate the two, everyone hoping for the best for the new newly wed.

But what ever comes out if such a thing called Marriage. Ever lasting love? Eternal happiness with the one you care most for?

Will you become immortal and live forever with that person? That's the confusing part to me.

Marriage is a big deal, for the bride, for the goom, for everybody.

It can cause hard ships, arguments, disagreements, fallouts, quarrels.

But it could also cause happiness, satisfaction, pleasure, contentment.

All things are possible, one wrong step and the whole thing it'd ruined. But do everything how it was planned, nothing would be ruined.

Those I guess would be the pros and cons of marriage.

Fights on fights would start. It was going to be bound to happen. What, every couple needs a fight every now and then. Right?

"Aphmau."

I raised my head up to see the source of the voice who just called my name. Finding the source I gladly smiled at the person.

"Yes, Aaron.?"

"You were spacing out again." I chuckled to myself, I have been spacing out a lot recently. Some for good reasons, some for bad.

"My apologies, I guess I'm just tired, do you want to go sleep now.?" I smiled,

"It's only 21:49 Aphmau, you normally don't go to sleep this early... is everything okay...?"

"Yeah. Don't worry about me, if you want you can stay up a bit longer if you want, I've just been awfully tired today for some reason. So I'll head to bed." I said, stating the truth.

"I'll be up there in a bit, get some rest, Aph." He said.

I smiled and started stepping up the stairs, but I soon stopped only at the 3rd, with my left leg sitting the 2nd.

I felt a pair of confused eyes lay on my back. "Aaron." I stated firmly.

"Yes?"

"Promise me something." I said, not letting my eyes turn behind me to face his.

"And what is that promise?"

I smiled and started walking up the stairs, letting out my voice load enough for him to just hear me.

"Love me... Forever."

GOMEN. JUST LET ME GO JUMP IN A HOLE REAL QUICK 'KAY BYE.

HOPE I GOT SOME CONFUSION HERE. LOL KINK APHMAU LMAO, Jkjk idk, sorry it's short 😋

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro