7- Be Done With

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Laurances POV:  (I think this is like before the hospital thing, yea)

I felt this Rage in my body, Not any other one I've felt...

Aaron, Needed to die..

No matter how much I have to hurt Him, Aph.. Will.. Be.. Mine....

(God Like what did I do to Laurance?! XD)

I stayed in My room holding a knife. I kept looking at myself in the mirror and I saw my eyes all bloodshot from crying so much.

I couldn't take it anymore, The thoughts Aph and Aaron doing stuff together... How that could've been Her and I...

I felt my Body Be taken over but I was still in control, My eyes were pitch black with my iris' Blood red.

I clenched the Knife and stormed out of my room. Travis yelled at me But I didn't care. "This is the end of Aaron.." I yelled at him,

His face became worried then I left the house. I ran up and down the street until I saw Aaron walking on 15th walking.

(Just saying this Paragraph May get a little intense So just.......... yeah....)

I ran up behind him and stabbed him, He turned around Quickly and punched me, Then I took the opportunity to stab him again.

He blacked out and laid on the sidewalk lifeless. I didn't want him to be alive so I kept stabbing him with anger. I kept going And Tears went down my eyes,

I was all bloody and Blood was everywhere.

I kept going until I couldn't do it anymore. I dropped my knife with Blood all my hands and arms.

I looked down at him and I felt guilty. (WELL YOU SHOULD LAURANCE YOU JUST STABBED MY HUSBANDDDDDDD) But I didn't. I wouldn't care If he would be dead. If he was, One less person to compete with to Win Aphmau's Heart.

I went in his Pocket and Texted Aph. Her contact Said "<3 Aph <3" That disgusted me. I texted her a message then sent it, I looked down at Aaron once more and Picked up my Knife,

I stabbed him one more time and then ran off into a bush. 

(Ok bad Paragraph Over! Weird to write... :P)

(Still Laurance's POV:)

Minutes later I saw Aph run to Aaron, Tears rolling down her cheeks and I wanted to help her, But she would see the blood all over me.

I saw her call someone on her phone and Moments later an Ambulance came. I saw the Paramedics  put him in a stretcher and Put him in the Ambulance.

I didn't understand why they did that, Obviously Aaron was dead. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: Sorry This was short!!! Writing one as you read this!!!!!! So don't worry, And I wanted this chapter to be on Laurance So yeah XD) 

Me now: -_- Breh, Me, why.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro