9- Stay By My Side

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Previously On "Somethingggggg:"

Aaron has been stabbed by (anonymous/aka Laurance) And Currently the da hospital with Aph. 

(Also don't play song until told too. GAT IT?!) *Ahem* Anyways....:

Emily's POV: (This character was requested by Lord_Emily ! Go check out her out!)

"Well, Does a name of Laurance Zvahl Ring a bell?" I said looking up from my clipboard.

The lady looked like she was about to die, I saw her about to burst into tears, I actually felt sad for her...

"Listen, Ma'am.. I am very sorry for you... But some people can't control themselves... Trust me.. I know.." I said walking near her with my cat ears bending down sadly.

The lady looked at me with tears in her eyes and... hugged... me? I was really confused but It felt nice. "H-How do... you know...?" The lady said.

"My boyfriend... He.. Is the Son of the Demon Warlo-" I said but got cut off by the lady. "Demon Warlock! Your Travis' Girlfriend!" The lady said.

"Emily? Right..?" She said pointing at me. I nodded then asked her what her name was. "Oh! I'm Aphmau!" She said holding her hand out for a hand shake.

I giggled and shook her hand. "Oh, Your'e so pretty! Travis has talked all about you but I never imagined he got a cutie Like you!!" She said giggling, trying to at least be happy.

"And a Me'fwa Too!" She said still giggling. I let out a laugh and Went over to the Screen where Aaron's Data was. "It was fun talking to you Mrs. Aphmau, But I must get to my other patients." I said writing something down on a clipboard.

(Don't worry it was just his progress on if he has gotten better or worse xD)

Mrs. Aphmau nodded and Went back to holding her Husbands hand, Man they look cute together... I wonder since I have became good friends with Mrs. Aphmau I can ship them Together!

Hmmmm.... Maybe #Aarmau.... Hmmmm, yeaahh!!!! #Aarmau!! I like it! (Lol, Just.... Lol... XD) I left the room and quickly peeped in through the window in the door minutes after,

It looked like Mrs. Aphmau was... Singing... hmmm, She must have a beautiful voice... Mr. Aaron must be a lucky man to have her... I walked away and got ready for my next patient.

Aphmau's POV:  (After Nurse/Doctor Emily left :P)

That Emily lady was nice... I'm glad she is Travis'.. She seems REALLY nice.... When she left I felt my heart sink.

It was silent and all I could hear was the monitor beeping from Aaron's Heartbeat. I came closer to Aaron and just held his hand.

"A-Aaron..." I said about to cry, But tears started forming in my eyes. I looked down and Sang the Song Aaron always sang to me when I was upset or sad...

The song that meant everything to us.. 

(may or not be listening to dubstep right now before this song XDDD)

(Okkieeee Plaay song Noowww!!! I know a lot of people use this song BUT IDC!!)

You and I,
We're like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky.
With you, I'm alive
Like all the missing pieces of my heart, they finally collide.

So stop time right here in the moonlight,
Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes.

Without you, I feel broke.
Like I'm half of a whole.
Without you, I've got no hand to hold.
Without you, I feel torn.
Like a sail in a storm.
Without you, I'm just a sad song.
I'm just a sad song.

With you I fall.
It's like I'm leaving all my past in silhouettes up on the wall.
With you I'm a beautiful mess.
It's like we're standing hand in hand with all our fears up on the edge.

So stop time right here in the moonlight,
Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes.

Like a sail in a storm.

You're the perfect melody,
The only harmony
I wanna hear.
You're my favorite part of me,
With you standing next to me,
I've got nothing to fear.

Like a sail in a storm.

Like a sail in a storm.
I'm just a sad song.

(The Aarmau feels right now XD)

Aphmau's POV:

After I finished singing I kept on crying and crying, Knowing the more and more I give up the more and more he won't wake up... I have to think of the positive...

"I will Stay By Your Side Aaron..." I said sniffling..

"No matter what...."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro