87) Yearning For You ( Abhigya, Pranbir, Arhana, Drikshit)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Book: Yearning For You- The Beginning Of The End

By: AimMazing

Ekta Kapoor's shows are forever full of unnecessary misunderstandings, drama, love triangles, rivalry, planning and plotting and what not. Yet we watch the show because the concept and the couple in the show are the ones we like or take a liking to. The second generation leap ie. 20 years later, KKB introduced the twins of Abhigya. And as usual, the cliché sibling rivalry due to not knowing that the other one is her sister and love triangles have been shown. To add to this frustrating twist are the hits and misses of Abhigya, kidnapping, fake mms, fake molestation case, planning murders etc!!
( Okay enough of my ranting here, let's get to the point)

This book is the best way the show could have actually taken forward. This is the version of KKB that I would have loved to see. Do read this guys. Please note that this is the continuation from a particular track though the story later is the author's own.
Do read and don't forget to vote

Note from me to the author: I loved the sister's bond which I craved to see in the show. I also loved how beautifully you have made the character of Rhea. Please do update soon.

Lots of love,
Pratyusha

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro