Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I was enveloped in a disorienting haze, my senses dulled by the sterile scent of the hospital and the faint beeping of machines surrounding me. Though I could hear the bustling activity of medical professionals, I remained trapped in a state of immobility, unable to even open my eyes.

Then, amidst the sterile atmosphere, a familiar voice pierced through the silence, asking a question to someone - presumably a doctor. "Doctor, when will he regain consciousness?" The voice belonged to a woman, her concern evident in every word she spoke.

"It's hard to say, Mrs.Birla," the doctor's voice responded, his words mingling with a sense of uncertainty. "Coma patients can awaken within a day or linger for years. Right now, all we can do is wait and hope."

My heart clenched at the mention of Mrs. Birla, a name that stirred something deep within me. Despite my inability to respond, I felt a surge of emotion at the thought of her concern for my well-being.

The doctor continued, his tone grave yet reassuring. "Physically, Mr.Birla's progress has been remarkable. His fractures and other injuries are healing well, and I'm optimistic about his recovery in that regard. However, when it comes to his coma, regular interaction from loved ones can play a crucial role. Comatose patients are believed to sometimes hear us, the presence of familiar voices can be comforting and their inner will to awaken can be strengthened through external stimuli."

"Dr.Shashank!", before the doctor could offer further insight, an urgent call from a nurse interrupted the conversation, signaling the onset of another emergency. With hurried footsteps, the doctor departed, leaving behind a brief moment of silence that was soon filled with the sound of sobbing.

As I lay there in the stillness of my comatose state, unable to move or respond, the touch of Akshara's hand on mine brought a fleeting sense of comfort. Though I couldn't see her or acknowledge her presence, the familiarity of her touch stirred something deep within me, offering a faint glimmer of hope amidst the uncertainty that enveloped me.

Her voice, tinged with sorrow and regret, filled the room, echoing through the sterile walls of the hospital. "I'm sorry, Abhi," she whispered, her words heavy with emotion. "I wish I could turn back time - to the moment we first met, erase all the pain and mistakes that have led us to this moment, when our love was pure and untainted by the trials of life. I wish I could erase all the pain and heartache that has come between us," she confessed, her words tinged with regret.

As she continued to speak, her voice trembling with emotion, I couldn't help but feel regret for the distance that had grown between us. "How did we end up here, Abhi?" she cried, her words a lament for the shattered dreams and lost innocence of our past. "This wasn't our dream - to live in this suffocating facade of comfort, to be torn apart by our own demons. I long to return to the simplicity of our love, to rediscover the purity of our hearts."

The anguish in her voice pierced through the silence, resonating with the turmoil within my own mind, a flood of memories washed over me - memories of the day we first met, when Akshara entered my life like a breath of fresh air, bringing light and joy into my world. Despite the passage of time and the trials we had faced, her presence remained a constant source of solace and strength.

In that moment, as I lay suspended between consciousness and unconsciousness, I wished more than anything that I could reach out to her, to offer her the comfort and reassurance she so desperately sought. But for now, all I could do was listen, silently bearing witness to the pain and longing that filled the room.

A/N

Here's the second chapter. I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments, and if you enjoyed it, please consider hitting the vote button. Thank you for taking the time to read my story.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro