23 ~ A Night to Remember

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

So, you guys gave me 460 votes in previous chapter and I came up with 4600 words. I hope you enjoy! ❤

Abhishree POV

I started walking away from the river after stepping up on the bank. My clothes soaked water that was dripping from my dupatta, some of the drops landing on my shoulder from the locks of my hair and the cold breezes just made me shiver. Both hands started patting their opposite arms while walking to my tent. 

The tent was in the last and closer to the river. Without getting noticed I stepped inside. It was all covered with a tent outside and inside it was beautifully decorated with translucent peach coloured curtains having light embroidery. I parted the curtain and walked inside. Space was lightened by several oil lamps that were maintaining the good heat and light in the tent.  

Instantly I felt like being inside the tent and I moved to get some clothes to change. I needed someone to look outside till I change but thinking Sakhi must be busy, I had to help myself. I wondered what if anyone intrudes when I was changing But who would come in my tent and It had curtains all around like the second wall. 

Moving a little closer to the bed I saw that bed was also covered with the light brown coloured, embroidered curtains that were so heavy to look properly beyond them. Changing behind those curtains was a good idea. 

After confirming the strongness of the curtains I hid behind them Almost standing near the bed. I placed calmly a pair of light and cold, blue coloured lehnga and started undoing my blouse. Undoing the knot I pulled the sleeves off my shoulder and kept the wet cloth away. 

Suddenly I heard someone coming and my heart raced. I tried to watch beyond the light brown curtains but it was difficult to look beyond them. I hurriedly pulled the sleeves up of the blouse and after adjusting tried to tie the knot. His steps were racing and suddenly he stopped. I recognized him with his movement. 

I could see his shadow through the curtains and I calmly said.

"Why are you here? I am changing."

"So, Am I disturbing you?, you are already behind the curtains" He replied with a roaring yet calm tone. why was he always arrogant?

"But you can go to your tent," I asked.

"I think you misunderstood. We both are sharing the same tent. There is no other tent for me."

"What?" I got shocked instantly. This couldn't be possible. "That can't be possible."

"Why?, We are married if you forgot, and how dare you to fool me outside." He asked walking a little closer to the curtains behind which I was hiding.

"You fooled me first," I said untieing the knot of my skirt. I warned him again. "Don't come here, I am changing"

"How I fooled you?... And I am the Prince, I can do anything." He stated back from the other side. 

I loosened the knot of my skirt and it fell on the ground. I quickly grabbed the skirt lying on the bed and inserted one by one leg between the skirt and pulled it to the waist. I tied the knot while replying. 

"You hid that the garden connects to both of our chambers. Isn't you?"

I waited and set my dupatta but his reply didn't come. I parted the curtains and he was looking at me with shocked and big eyes. I walked closer to him and ask again. 

"you tried to fool me first" 

He was still looking at me and I couldn't understand his gaze. He was looking too good with that new look. 

Ignoring him I moved to the mirror and by rolling the switch towards the right of the oil lamp placed near the mirror, I increased the light around me. The tension around us was also increasing somehow. 

I was looking at the mirror and started unbraiding my wet and messy hairs. He was looking at me through the mirror and just started taking slow steps towards me. My h.eart raced to feel him moving towards me.

I lowered my gaze a little and continued undoing my long braid. 

In no time I felt him behind me, It raced my heart and I felt him touching my nape.  A shiver of fear and excitement ran through my spine. I moved to move away but his Strong, steel gripped hand snaked my stomach to keep me in place. 

I couldn't help but look at what he was doing?

His lips came closer to my ear that I was seeing through the mirror and he said something that made me scared and the shivers ran through my body. 

"You have long and sexy legs and that tiny waist. uff You surely need a punishment now."

My hand fisted in fear. What was he talking about? What punishment and how he knew about my legs and body?

"I want to have you, NOW!" He said those words in his dark tone near my ear and took my earlobe in his mouth that sent a warm yet jolt of currents through the nerves near my ears. My lips parted a little to grab the air as it was already hitched and gone somewhere else. I didn't know why his touch was so miserable to me. I didn't know what black magic he owns. 

I jerked my earlobe out of his mouth and tried to look in his direction but just then his other hand came over the front of my neck and grabbed my neck in his plan softly yet making me difficult to breathe. He pressed his rough palm a little that made my heart race like horses. I was feeling his wet clothes against my back and then his hand moved my neck a little backwards that made me close my eyes in fear and I surrendered. Fear of not knowing what he was doing.

I felt his lips behind my ear muttering. 

"I want to see every bit of you, completely"

My heart raced to listen to him, my imagination travelled to the naked me in front of him and suddenly I felt weak in my knees. He once again started sucking the earlobe that made me hiss a sound that I never heard from my mouth. suddenly he bit the skin lightly that sent some kind of jolts ran in my body. I had goosebumps all through my skin and I gasped.

"Prince..."

He suddenly turned me and I looked at him. We were dangerously close as his hand was keeping me close to him. I remembered when I saw him in the morning. He was looking so different and good with the new Godly looks. I was stunned looking at him and for the first time he looked so generous and not animal.

He was taking the steps forward, Making me move backwards with the effect. My back touched the curtains that felt so soft. 

His hand behind my back parted the curtains and made me bang with the bed a little. He started coming dangerously closer to me. I lowered my gaze from his miserable eyes and couldn't stand when he started hovering me after making me sit on the bed.

He was making me hell scared to death. 

I lied on the bed under him. He was so much strength to jerk off. And his new look was too much to ignore. The heat between us climbs to peak when he said those words in my ear after lying over me. My wet hairs lied on the bed as I heard him.

"I want to take you now. I want you to feel me inside you"

I couldn't understand his words but it was too much scary. Somehow my mind travelled to the girl, I heard screaming when that man punished her. I remembered how he hurt her nipples that made her scream. 

My heart raced to feel the fear, I couldn't help but moved a little upwards away from him. He stood up in front of me and started pulling the hem of his kurta and in one swift he rolled it over his head. Please don't do this... 

He looked at me with dangerous eyes. His skin was reflecting the yellow light making it glow a little. His powerful chest and hand were enough to tell what kind of things he was able to do. 

I was no more now. 

"Ready for your punishment Princess, " He said in his same roaring tone but not that loud. 

I scared to death. This was not happening and what the hell he was up to?

He started coming to me slowly and I couldn't help but placed my right feet right on his chest to keep him away. 

He smiled sarcastically and holden my feet in his hand. I tried to get off my feet from his hold. But his other move made me cover my eyes and arch my back in surrender. 

He took the longest finger of my feet between his lips. My heart started pumping like a fish without water. I felt tickling and sensation in my feet that were beyond the world to control. His move confirmed to me that he owns some black magic. I couldn't hold but groaned. My hand fisted the bedsheet notwithstanding his warm and wet tongue on my leg's finger.

I felt his moustache on my feet and his warm tongue on the tip of my finger. 

"Prince..."

He jerked my feet softly came over me in a swift motion. I opened my eyes looked at him. My heart was racing and I didn't know what was happening but I didn't have enough strength to keep him away from me. His aura and that black magic he uses against me was so much scary and different. Whenever he started doing that magic, I couldn't say anything, my heartbeat raced and I feel extremely weak and small in front of him. 

He was looking into my eyes too and I felt his hand snaking my waist only to pull me closer to him. His fingers moved slowly on my back and I couldn't help but hide his strong embrace. 

"You scared me to death by fooling me and now look at you, You are looking like a scared kitten," He said in my ears softly and it brought me to reality. I instantly pushed him away and he started laughing. 

His roaring and animalistic laughter filled the tent and I sit up. He was just making fun of me.

I looked at him and he was laughing, lying on the bed keeping the weight of his head on his elbow. Looking at him laughing like a maniac, I couldn't help but laugh. 

I realised that he was trying to fool me too and we both burst out into laughter. I knew he would never do that because he promised not to touch me. 

"I was not scared, I knew you won't touch me because you promised not touching me," I said in between laugh and his laughter almost vanished. His face turned stiff and serious all of sudden. 

I looked at him by turning my head a little and he pulled me to him before I realised that I was sitting close to him but facing the other direction. He shifted a little to make his lips reach my ears. I felt his bare chest on my back and heard the most breathtaking words ever.

"Promises is meant to break," He said while intertwining our fingers. His breath was fanning my ear and the yellow light around us was too much to keep my heartbeat steady around him. 

"And don't you dare to ever think that I can't touch you. I can and I will touch you. I will touch you and make you mine. I will make you scream my name again and again. I will make you beg to stop me. I will agonize to have more. I will make you mine and only mine and trust me I can do it right away if you challenge me. And don't you dare to fool me again with the stupid things otherwise the punishment would be so real and trust me it pains a lot with me."

My breath got hitched listening to his scary words, I was not able to speak anything but nod. 

"You are mine, only mine and you will be completely mine but not before I trust you completely," He said and I felt his lips on my back. 

He shifted and got over from the bed and stand away after parting the curtains. 

His words were still drumming in my ears. My throat got dried and I realised that he would punish me someday for sure like that man punished the girl. I got so scared but then shivered suddenly listening to his voice. 

"For now, You have to feed me as your punishment,"

Just then I heard Sakhi bai voice calling me. 

"Princess..." I got up from the bed and moved towards the outside without glaring at him. I set up my clothes perfectly and thrown my opened wet hairs backwards before parting the curtains. 

She looked at me and I looked at her having a big and heavy plate with lots of food. She handed over me the Huge Plate and I took it comfortably. It was heavy a bit. 

"Are you Okay Abhi, I mean your cheeks are red like tomatoes. Were you guys doing that?" He said while smiling sarcastically and I knitted my eyebrows not understanding her. 

"Yes I am okay, You tell? Is everything okay with the arrangements and everyone?"

"Yes, everything is fine and don't forget to feed the prince with your hands" 

My face turned shocked. How the hell she got to know?

"What?" I asked.

"Yes, Don't you know. Maa saheb said that Prince can't eat with his hand before the Prayers. So she asked me to remind you to help him with eating."

Seriously, that was not supposed to happen. 

"Are you serious?" I asked her again to confirm and she nodded. 

I nodded too and she walked away. I moved towards the inside and my sight fell on him tugging his loincloth on his waist. I immediately looked away. 

I placed the plate calmly on the table and he came sitting on the small couch. I took the near couch and sat along. 

We both were silent, but Only I knew what kind of storm Thundering inside me. I knew I had to feed him otherwise it would be fast for him for the whole journey. If it was not the prayer thing, I would never be feeding him with my hands. 

I looked at him and he was looking at me. precisely waiting for me feed him. Animal...

That animal word was instantly taken down as the Prince was looking like a Genuine King. His moustache that was rolled at the end was so hot. 

He cleared his throat to bring me out of his thoughts. I was caught red-handed staring at him. 

"So, Dearly Wife, Food is getting cold."

I nodded awkwardly and looked at the huge plate with chapatis, Rice, five types of vegetables, pickle, salad and sweet dish. I would never eat that much food even in four days. 

After Making the bite for him, I forwarded my hand to him. He looked at me and somehow I remembered my encounter with him when I saw him first. He wanted me to feed him Alchohol and what he did when I rejected him. 

He holden my hand softly and redirected my hand towards myself. 

"After you, Princess..."

I was taken away for a moment.

"You care for me?" I asked sarcastically. I never saw it coming.

"Why would I? You are strong enough to protect yourself and I was just wondering if someone tries to kill me. That's why I want you to have it first." He said sarcastically with a smirk and I cursed. Animal...

I took the bite and the delicious food made me hiss in taste. The food was so delicious and it just raced my hunger but I had to feed him also. 

I took the other bite and forwarded it to him. He opened the mouth and I without touching his anything placed the bite on his tongue. 

He also felt the food tasty and I smiled for no reason. 

I took another bite and forwarded it to him. He shook his head signalled me to have it. 

I ate the bite and muttered. 

"It's so delicious," 

"It's always delicious, No need to make it special." He said just before I put another bite in his mouth. 

"Why not? Special things should be treated specially" I replied while taking another bite.

"What is special in this, it just food and they are doing their work," He said and inserted another bite in his mouth.

"Food is special, think about the people who clean dirt, garbage and work in the heat, under the sun just to get two times grain. They only suffer because of food. They only work for food that hard." I replied continuing the rotation of bites.

"Hnn, but it's their business to make food for us," He said with a flat tone while chewing the food. 

"Yes it is, But there is no harm in showing some gratitude. They work hard just to make us comfortable. They work hard to respect us every time. I know, they get paid for it but there is no harm in praising someone's work. They work for us, they needed to be treated specially. They came with us leaving their families behind only to make us comfortable." I replied presenting my point of view.

"Yeah, I never thought like this," He said while grabbing another bite from my hand. 

The talks and dinner were continued until the food and hunger of Prince were finished. My stomach filled much before him. When I feed him the last bite he looked at me and holden my palm softly. 

I wondered what was he doing but his action made me shy completely. Taking one by one finger of mine in his mouth He sucked all the fingers clean and I felt his warm tongue on my fingers. It also sent a lot of sensations to my hand. 

He left my hand and smirked. 

"I am going to look around," He said and I nodded. 

I clapped two times and instantly an attendee came. I handed over him the plate and he went away taking it. 

He was already out and I had no energy to roam now. Parting the curtains, I Lied on the bed. It was soft as it was just made with a lot of mattresses. There were a few oil lamps lit around the bed. I lowered the flame of two lamps around the bed. 

I lied on the bed waiting for him, as I couldn't sleep alone. My eyes raked towards the curtain and I could easily see through them now as the intensity of the lamp was low. I wondered if Prince also saw me changing the clothes because at that time Outside lamps were lit low.

My heart raced instantly and I covered my face in embarrassment, How could I did that mistake. That's why he was saying such things. Oh God!!! 

I tried to close myself as I already embarrassed myself a lot and didn't know when I drifted into a sound sleep.

My eyes opened a little in the night when I heard some snoring. I felt the weight of a hand on my waist. I tried to look behind but it was impossible to move. His hot breath was fanning the hem of my shoulder. He was a little closer this time. I tried to move and I felt my blouse was undone. I looked at his sleepy face. He was so good while sleeping, calm, no tense lines on the forehead and a cute animal. 

I instantly cleared my imagination that got wild for a moment and again drifted into sleep. 

I woke up when I heard a few voices and felt that the sun was already up. I felt weightless as he was not sleeping over me anymore. I wondered what he gets sleeping over me. Did he think that I would run away?

I got up from the bed and moved a little away from the bed after parting the curtains near the bed.

After taking the bath from the water an attendee brought for me from the river in the separate tent that was made for bathing, I got ready. I tried to look here and there but Prince was nowhere to see. 

We again started our journey and I looked at the Prince who was walking ahead of my carriage. 

The long and hot day passed in moving forward to the temple which was still afar away. My back started to hurt in midway so thought to walk by myself in between. 

I saw the world around me for the first time. The long and never-ending trees, The birds who love each other and the sweet chirping of them. The winds and breezes made me shiver sometimes in between. The way full of animals. I watched a group of elephants, monkeys and heard the roar of tigers. I was enjoying the way a lot, It was the most special days of my life. I forgot everything just by being present in nature's beauty.

It was something that I would never forget. 

Suddenly the weather started changing and the whole sky got red, the winds went colder and I felt my dupatta blowing away. The dust blowing along with the wind got into my eyes. The sudden change in weather created chaos all around. I looked at the sky and it had clouds that were reflecting the orange and red rays of the sun that were set in the east. 

The chirping of birds increased and a shiver of fear and cold ran through my body. The trip was so much excitement and I would love to stay here for a lifetime. 

"Set the tents faster, weather is changing" The Prince roared and everyone dropped whatever they were carrying on the ground and collaborated to fix the tents. I looked at the few people who started digging the soil to set up the long woods. 

In no time the tent was set up again but the clouds got denser and I got a little scared. It was dark already.

The servants started making the food already and I settle myself near them. I looked at Sakhi bai who was making dough for the chapatis. 

"I want to help," I said as I was excited to do some work. 

Time passed in helping the ladies in food. I cut the vegetables and made two dishes along with chapatis. I learnt cooking in my Palace out of interest. Cooking was art too that I loved to do frequently. We shared a lot of laughter while preparing dinner.

"Abhi, You should eat now." Sakhi's voice caught my attention and I nodded.

Then suddenly I remembered about the Prince. Moving a little away from the tent I saw him working with the other men's. My eyebrows knitted in the thin line when I saw him collecting the long and dry grass. They were tieing the grass with the thick threads. 

Moving back to the ladies I asked one of them.

"Tell the Prince that Dinner is ready" She nodded and went away.

Meanwhile, Sakhi bai platted the food for us. The cold breezes that were hitting me frequently made me sneeze this time. I felt my nose a little runny now. 

Washing my hand I holden the plate and asked them.

"You guys should eat too now and take a rest" They nodded and I moved to our tent. 

Moving inside the tent, I placed the Food on the small table and took the only oil lamp lighting there to light the other lamps. one after the other I lighten the tent with yellow light. One more sneeze came and then once again. 

"Someone got cold" I turned quickly hearing the voice and looked at him standing near the table. He sat on the small couch and I shook my head while walking closer to him. 

He was dripping water as he just washed his face and arms. He already removed his sweaty kurta and waiting for me to feed him.

"Not cold but yes, sneezes" I sneezed again replying to him. 

I sat on the couch and started feeding him and me too. 

It was like, I was slowly getting habitual with his presence and him. We both ate in silence and the food was delicious as same. The time passed in eating and just then I fed him the last bite, he sucked my fingers again sending the jolts of sensations through my body. For some reason, I started liking his face. 

"You cook really good," He said and I rolled my eyes away.

I moved out of the tent to hand over the plate to the servants. I stepped out of the tent and started moving towards them. Just then I sneezed again. I was catching a cold with the new weather and changing breezes. 

Suddenly I felt a droplet of water on my arm, then the other. I looked above in the sky and the dense cloud said it all. A smile appeared on my face as a few more droplets land over my face sending cold sensations through my body. It did some kind of tickling on my skin. I quickly handed over the plate and started feeling the more droplets on my skin. 

Soon the intense rainfall started which made me jump in excitement. I laughed as I never enjoyed this much. 

But the excitement vanished when the rain was not stopping. I looked around the tent were wetter than they could hold. 

I was completely wet and I went inside my tent and got scared when seeing that the roof was leaking. Prince was nowhere to see.

The sudden change of weather and the continuously thundering clouds made me scared more and more. The sneezes got more frequent and I started feeling shivering and cold. I sat in the tent covering myself with my hands as I was feeling extremely cold. 

The wild air running was trying to blow the tent away and I closed my eyes in fear. I got scared when I heard the dangerous sound of thunder and got up, I try to look for Prince but he was nowhere to see. 

I walked towards the Sakhi Bai's tent but she was not there too. Tears started flowing into my eyes as no one was there. The sneezes not stopping, the rain and air got wild scaring me to the death. And most of all No one was around. I sat on the ground having tears as there was nowhere to escape from the dark, cold, rainy and scary night. 

I felt myself shivering as I already caught a cold. My vision was getting blur as I was feeling warm in the cold water. I felt extremely weak and just then my sight fell on the Prince coming to me. 

I stood up from the ground. He was the light of hope of mine and I ran to him and stopped in front of him. But before I could say anything I felt like losing and it became dark in front of me and I lost my senses. 

I got my senses back when feeling extremely warm and there was a lot of burden along with me. I opened my eyes and found myself sleeping with him, dangerously closer to him. I was sleeping close to his chest and his hand were resting on my naked waist inside the blanket. I moved my hand on my chest and couldn't found any cloth between us. I got scared to death feeling that. 

What did the hell happen?

Another update!!! (4600 words)

Woah Crossed 48k reads and 5.7k votes. It's just like I am dreaming. *Crying*

I never thought Abhishree would be crossing that much reads. And it just in 2 months. 

Today (8 May 2020) is the second month anniversary of Abhishree and so much blown away with its success. I don't know, how its happening but thank you sooooooo mucchhhhhhhh each of you giving time to it. It really really means a lot to me. 

Tag yourself against your team. 

#teamABHIRAJ

#teamABHI

#teamRaj

#notinterestedinthisshit

LOL!!!!!!!! About the morning incident. Actually I was sharing my laptop screen on Anydesk with my bf for some work while writing the chapter. And he out of fun published the chapter. He doesn't know how to use Wattpad and enjoyed irritating me. And didn't say sorry till now.

One more thing READERS CHOICE AWARDS 2020 VOTING IS STILL OPEN!!! Please vote for Abhishree, Although I lost all hope of winning it. 

LOVE YOU ALL.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro