34 ~ Princess can be no more...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Welcome Back guys.. ❤

Also, DO FOLLOW If you are enjoying my work. *Puppy face*

Rajvardhan POV

Her angelic eyes were shedding tears when my sight fell on her. She was sitting on her Knees in almost torn clothes, barely covering her smooth body. Her right cheek had the cut as someone pierced her skin with a sharp knife. She was all covered in dirt, mud, and Red blood dripping from her body, and those long hairs were messed and the gaze was Down.

I stood stunned looking at her, A sharp Trail of losing her ran through my spine and I almost shivered. I tried to take a step in front to help her but I felt my feet frozen. I tried to move but feeling bounded.

Everything in front of me was slightly blurred and I was trying to concentrate better to see clearly.

My inner conscience was screaming loudly to go to her but somehow my feet were frozen on earth in the same place. The extremely loud screams having her name in the repetitive mode were escaping my mouth but somehow inaudible to her. The environment was dark and so do the Place. A few of man in all black clothes having a dangerous and evil aura was moving around her That increased my Impatience to higher limits.

It was all scary and enough to race my heartbeats and tension.

I need to help her.

I tried to move again but, Suddenly, A tall, dark, and scary man having long hair and carrying a sword in his arm, that he was keeping down was moving towards her. The sword was creating a screeching sound with the stoned ground surface when he was moving extremely slowly towards her. Her head was down and all I can hear was silence from her.

My body pulsated, got restless and I tried to call her but somehow feeling bounded to help her.

What the hell is happening to me?

The man Swung the Sword in the air and with a loud echoing voice moved it through her neck. Her head falls apart and her body lied on the floor.

"ABBBBHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I screamed at the top of my lungs and sat up suddenly. My heart was beating madly and I placed my hand on the chest. I felt the sweat on my face as I touched my forehead. I looked around me and realized that I was in my Chamber on the bed too. My mind instantly traveled to her but she was not there.

I got up from the bed and checked every part of the chamber feeling restless already. The nightmare was enough to give me a death attack. The sweat beads started forming on my head as I looked for her here and there. I walked to her chamber fastly and looked around. But she was nowhere to be seen.

I didn't know why my heart was aching and my body was feeling restless and all I wanted was to see her right away but she was nowhere to be seen. The nightmare was the scariest thing I had ever seen in my life and it scared me signaling as if something was about to happen soon. I checked every corner of her chamber but she was not there.

Where the hell you are Abhi? Come to me right now.

I Clapped two times and instantly an attendee shows up.

"Where is the Princess? Find her and ask her to meet me right away" I said in a breathe Instantly.

He nodded and I dismissed him quickly.

I was walking here and there in her chamber and the flashes of her laugh, anger, smile, moans blurring my vision. It all was aching my heart as I needed her now only. I wanted to see her face only once. The restlessness was killing me as time was passing.

I tried to calm myself thinking she must be in Palace roaming here and there. I sat on the couch patiently waiting for the attendee to show up and didn't know why my heart was beating so madly to get a sight of her. My impatience to see her was killing me now. Whenever I wanted to see her, I found her around me but where the hell she went today?

Suddenly, the attendee's voice caught my attention. "Prince... Maa Saheb told that Princess went to visit the temple"

"Temple? Why? Alone?" I asked again in a single breathe and that too with the thinned eyebrow.

The Nightmare I had seen made me more impatient and tensed now and I didn't know why she went for temple today and What the hell was the need for going there?

He nodded and I dismissed him.

I quickly moved towards the Maa Saheb's chamber. How dared she allowed her to go without my permission?

"Maa Saheb" I called her entering in her chamber. Walking through the various parts I found her in the meeting room, sitting with a few old ladies and Priest working on some things.

"Raj," She said softly looking at me.

I looked at so many people and said calmly"privacy!"

They all started to move and left the chamber all and all.

I looked at her and said.

"Maa Saheb, You sent Abhi to temple. All alone?" I asked her thinning my eyebrow. (Maa Saheb, Aapne Abhi ko akele Mandir jaane diya?)

She thinned her eyebrow and said to me.

"Abhi? Really!" She said smilingly to me and continue "I don't think it's been even six months since she came here and married you and this much possessiveness and Love. Strange..." (Abhi? Sach me... Hume ni Lagta ki abhi 6 mahine bhi hue hai unhe yaha aaye or aapse shaadi hue. Itna pyaar or lagaav. Kamaal hai...) She said making a sarcastic face with a smile.

I frustrated a little but tried to keep myself calm as I said.

"Maa Saheb, you shouldn't have sent her alone. Anything can happen" (Maa Saheb, Aapko unhe akele nahi bhejna chahiye tha. Kuch bhi ho sakta hai)

"Of course, Why not? Now she has become your heartbeat and all. I heard what happened on Holi. I didn't know Raj you are so much romantic" (Kyu nahi, Kyu nahi. Ab vo aapki Jaan jo ban gayi hai. Suna humne, kya hua tha holi par. vese Hume pata nahi tha ki aap itne Premaveshmay hai) She said with a smile still taking it as fun. I didn't know how to make her realise that I was really worried.

She said smilingly and I lowered my gaze a little.

She noticed me for a while and the silence and said.

"Don't worry Raj, She will come soon. She went to visit the nearest temple. Don't be so Impatient" She said softly with a smile. (Aap Chinta na kare Raj, vo jald hi Aa jaengi. Pass ke hi Mandir me Gayi hai. Itna udas or Utavla hone ki Jarurat nahi hai)

All I Could say was "Okay" After such a relief that she went to the nearest temple. I hoped that she would come soon but that nightmare was not keeping me calm at all.

I started to walk away as I needed to freshen myself first But still, My heart was aching for her, Just wanted to see her before calming down.

"Raj!" Maa Saheb called and I turned.

"Yes, Maa Saheb" (Jii, Maa Saheb) I said Softly.

"Raj, Your wedding rituals are still needed to be fulfilled. The Priest was telling me if we can complete all rituals within a month. It would be blissful." Her words caught my attention.

"What Rituals?" I asked walking a little towards her.

"There are a few rituals followed after the marriage. Greh Pravesh, Pooja, pehli Rasoi and your Suhaagraat and all" I tried to hide my emotion a little hearing her last word which she said a little teasingly.

"I hope I still have a lot of time to be a grandmother," She asked smilingly and then Laughed a little.

The women were teasing the hell out of me and I moved to excuse myself by saying.

"Okay, I Will see when she comes back,"

I moved to my chamber and got ready first. After taking the bath, I wore a plain Kurta as there was no Royal meeting for today.

I didn't know why but I was still missing Abhi a lot and that nightmare just killed all my patience. I walked to the main entrance of the Place and started walking here and there to wait for her.

Time passed, Increasing my impatience to the highest level. It was already afternoon and I didn't know when she would be back.

I was talking another step forward in between my thoughts and then suddenly an Arrow hit the ground just a few inches away from my feet creating a shooting sound. Everyone alerted around me and I closely looked at the arrow.

The loud Emergency siren echoed in the whole Mahabaleshgarh within a few moments signaling that something was wrong.

I sat down and untied the little letter from the Arrow and registered the words written on it.

'I WILL MAKE THE LADY ROAM NAKED IN THE STREETS OF SURYAGARH AND BE READY TO SHED THE BLOODY TEARS OFF YOUR EYES, RAJVARDHAN'

I crushed the paper and the anger rushed to every part of my body in less than a moment.

"Suryadev!!!" I hissed in anger and Started moving towards the Court.

How the hell he tried to touch my Abhi?

"Army chief!!!" I screamed loudly while heading towards the meeting room as the emergency siren was already heard by anyone and all would be present there.

I entered the meeting room and my father was already present there roaming here and there along with other persons in serious expressions.

I stood in front of them and roared with the bloodshot angry eyes in a loud voice.

"He attacked us and kidnapped the Princess, Everyone gets ready for the war. Hurry up!!!"

They were stunned by my words didn't move a bit.

"I SAID HURRY UP. I WANT OUR ARMY READY IN A FEW MOMENTS" I almost barked at them and the anger was clearly visible on my face.

That Suryadev had fired the tail of me and I was going to fire the hell out of him and God swears if he had done anything to Abhi, I would kill every alive thing in his Empire.

I quickly moved towards the Arms Room and got ready. I wore my armor and the rest of the Fighting suit. I kept an extra sword in my sheath along with having my Sword in my hand.

I tighten my hold around the sword and remembered the Face of Abhishree while moving towards my Army.

I was moving as fastly as I could, There was no chance I would be delaying the War and the most important thing was he had Abhi with him. The Letter he sent written with the blood, boiled my anger to no limits and There was no chance he would be left alive on the Earth.

I stopped in front of the Big compound where about a thousand soldiers showed up on just my one command and the front row was filled by our top soldiers and army chiefs.

"THE ENEMIES ATTACKED US" I roared in my loud voice so that everyone would listen to me.

"Suryadev, Prince of Suryagarh Kidnapped our Wedded Princess, Kidnapped the Future Queen of Mahabaleshgarh..." I started lecturing the army while moving a little and maintaining the Dark and Dominating aura around the Environment and they were listening to me carefully.

"I want you soldiers, to be as merciless as possible with their Army and in no condition, defeat would be tolerated. I want this war to be finished only in one Day. I want My Princess back." I took a deep breath before screaming aloud.

"ARE YOU GUYS READY?????????"

"YES, PRINCE...JAI BHAWANI...JAI MAHABALESHGARH"

"HAR HAR MAHADEV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

They repeated in an extremely loud voice almost making us feel a shiver. The Environment charged in a few moments and I said.

"Let's Move Now!!!"

They all turned and started walking fastly while the higher level soldiers climbed on their horses and some of the soldiers started pulling the big weapons with the help of huge elephants. The Army chiefs bowed in front of me at last and started moving too with their horses.

I felt the shiver of the ground as the Army started moving with big elephants and a huge number of Soldiers.

I moved towards my Horse too and climbed almost but stopped when I heard a loud voice.

"BHAI SAHEB!!!" Gulaab was running towards me and I took my steps down.

She stopped in front of me, almost scared, and said to me.

"Please Don't go Bhai Saheb," She said and I thinned my eyebrows in a thinned line. This was not the time for fun or stubbornness.

"Don't Be Mad, Gulaab! I have to go and save Abhishree" I said trying to stay calm. "This is not the time for all your revenge and jokes"

"Please, Try and understand Bhai Saheb. You can't go" She said almost begging me.

She raised my anger to no limits and I almost shouted at her.

"Don't be so selfish, Gulaab!"

A tear escaped her eyes but she continued. 

"Please Bhai Saheb, Don't go anywhere. I don't wan-"

"JUST SHUT UP!!!" I roared on her as she shivered. 

"Enough is Enough Gulaab! How the hell you become so selfish?" She started crying and yelled. That time I couldn't think anything else but my wife. I needed her back as much I needed my breaths to be alive.

She started crying and I continued.

"You know what, THIS IS THE DIFFERENCE, This is the difference between you and her. You only think about yourself, you only think about what happened to you, you only think about your revenge and hurt. And she... She thinks about everyone. She lost her brother Gulaab, She lost everyone but still, she never hated anyone here. She never tried to hurt anyone like you. For the first time Gulaab, I am feeling as if you are heartless women who don't even care for any other women. She is my wife Gulaab and listens to me very carefully. I LOVE HER and there is no power on this earth that can stop me from going to her. Neither you and nor God himself. I am going and you better change your behavior if you don't want me to hate you."

(Yahi Antar hai, Aap jaanti hai yahi Antar hai Aapme or unme. Aap Bas apne Baare me sochti hai, Aap bas ye sochti hai ki aapke saath kya hua, Aap bas apne badle or dukh ke baare me sochti hai or vo... Sabke liye sochti hai. Unhone Apna bhai khoya Gulaab, Sabko Kho diya Lekin fir bhi kabhi kisi se nafrat nahi ki. Kisi ko dukh nahi pohuchaya. Aaj Jeevan me Pehli bear lagra hai ki aapke pass kisi or Aurat ke liye dil hi nahi hai. Or vo hamari patni hai Gulaab or ek baat dhyan se sun lijiye PYAAR KARTE HAI UNSE or duniya ki koi taakat hume unke pass jaane de rok nahi sakti. Naa aap or aaj to khud Bhagwan bhi nahi. Hum jaa rahe hai or behtar yahi hoga ki aap apna bhartav badle or hume aapse nafrat karne pe majboor na kare)

I said looking into her eyes with the angry and death glaring tone and moved towards the horse again. I gave her my last angry sight as the tears were rolling down continuously from her eyes. I was about to climb the Horse but again heard her.

"Bhai Saheb, You have my Swear. I will die if you dare to step out the Palace" She said with the stubborn and serious face that too with tears.

I instantly stopped and got shocked by her words. I was not able to process what the hell was happening. My heart and mind was craving for Abhishree and she was behaving really strange. I didn't expect that from her and that too after much yelling. 

"Bhai Saheb, You have to choose Either me or Her" The moment the words escaped her mouth, My world shattered. A sharp trail of pain pierced my heart and I felt weak in my knees all of sudden. 

In the very moment, when Gulaab was standing in front of me having tears. The moment of her birth, childhood, laughter, cries and all the pain she felt and gave us by killing herself a number times blurred my vision quickly. There was no way I could see her dying. She was the one who gave me hope to be better and better every time. My life was meaningless without her. She was like my child and no father could see his child crying and dying. 

And Abhi, the one who won my heart with so much innocence and smile. The one who cried in my lap trusting me. The one who accepted this animal as a husband without even questioning once. She was one who became my breath and her smell was being my drug. Thinking of swallowing food and gulping water through the throat without her was seeming impossible now. She was the one who deserves all my love and respect. 

A laugh escaped my lips as I felt the most useless person alive on the earth in a quick moment. The pain I was feeling with my sister's words made its way through my eyes and a few water droplets collected at the corner of my eyes. 

A laughed a little louder and dropped my sword on the ground while walking towards her. 

"You are asking me to choose between my Heart and Breaths Gulaab!" (Aap to Hume saanse or dil me se ek chunne ko keh rahi hai) I said in a calm and painful tone. My voice becomes hoarse all of sudden and I continued. 

"But, In any of the situation. My death is assured." (Lekin, Dono hi surto me, Hamari maut to tai hai)

"Because What will I do with the Heart without my breath and what breathe can do if I lose my heart" (Kyuki, Dil ke Bina Saanso ka kya karenge or Saanse hi kya kar lengi jab dil hi ni bachega to) I said when a tear escaped my eyes. 

I placed my hand on her right cheek softly, The flow of tears increased as she cried. She was being so strange and somehow she crossed the limit. I wanted to go and save her but not at the cost of my sister's death.

I felt my defeat and All I could do is to wait for my Army to return. 

I pulled my hand back slowly and moved towards my chamber while screaming loudly.

"CONGRATULATIONS!!! FOR MY FIRST DEFEAT THAT TOO WITHOUT A WAR, GULAAB!!!" (Hamari pehli Haar, Bhot bhot mubarak ho Gulaab or vo bhi bina yudh me)

Another Update!!! (3200 Words) Phew!!!!

What you think will happen now? (I am scared for Abhishree

How was the Chapter?

Guys, Please VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE THE STORY!!! Also, vote on Previous chapters too of you forgot anyhow.

LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro