9 ~ The Fearless Princess

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Rajvardhan POV

Sitting on the couch in the celebration hall, I was waiting for it to start. The Announcer announced the arrival of the King and Queen, who was my Father and mother in their late fifties. They used to share a lovely bond. My father was a Real king especially known for his Battle history which made him the most powerful king of History ever.

They sat on their respective couches and everyone bowed to them. The couple leaves the vibes of authority, power and love. I had some special place for them in my life. 

The hall was decorated beautifully and to make it more beautiful I was forced to dance to someone, whom I hated from the depth of my heart. Her tears and cries fill some kind of relief in me. whenever I see her feeling pain it made my heart feel good that I couldn't even describe it in words. 

I couldn't control my happiness as she was about to enter. I forced her to do something that would ruin her pride, attitude and ego of being a Princess. 

The announcer announced her Presence "Attention, The royal dancers are entering the Royal Celebration Hall" and my excitement to see her face increased. I wanted to know how would she react. 

I saw her entering the Hall wearing a Yellow golden attire. Her bare feet were touching the marbles of the Floor. The elegant lehenga was tied nicely to her waist revealing her tiny midriff. Her attire was beautiful. The colour of skin glowed under the golden and silver masterpieces. I saw her holding the Ghungroo and a smile appeared on my face. 

She bowed to the King and queen and to me too. Somehow, I liked her giving respect to the power couple. My sight fell on her lips that were left uncovered with the veil. It was looking like rose petals. 

For a little time, I was stunned and mesmerized by her beauty. I felt as if I was watching a Fairy on Earth. If heaven was for real then I thought she came from there. 

But, I came back to reality so soon when the Drums and music started rolling. I saw her sitting and tieing the anklet bells on her ankles. And that was quite surprising for me. I thought she would deny it, sure and I will get the chance of punishing her again but instead, she chose to accept that way of my torture. 

The Royal singer started his beautiful work and her waist moved along with the rhythm. She danced so gracefully that I couldn't take my eyes off her for even a second. Her tiny waist and navel were so erotic. I was looking at her like I was bounded by her beauty. She knew dancing very well. The voice coming from her anklet bells was somehow attracting me to stop everything and keep watching her. 

She started taking spins and I was not able to shut my eye even for a second. I felt my mouth dry as it was a little open for a little longer. In the middle of rhythmic spins, we had eye contact. I saw her fierce and red eyes, and dry tears that made some kind of twist in my stomach. It was the first time when I was taken away by someone's beauty. 

I wanted to shut my eyes and stop looking at her but my inner instinct was not allowing me to take them back by my sight. I saw her coming close to me while spinning on the beats. The music was about to come to an end but I was still not able to take my eyes off it. She stopped in front of me and before I could understand anything she pulled out the sword with a clashing sound from the sheath holden by a guard near me and kept it right to my neck. 

I was stunned and taken aback by her move. But, before I could understand the whole situation and react she said something I was not expecting. 

"I DECLARE THE WAR AGAINST YOU" She stated with a loud and breath-chilling voice. 

The music stopped and there was a pin-drop silence suddenly. The people there pulled their swords out and kept them right to her neck in no time. I was impressed by her and my people.

But, that was not frightening her as she repeated her words.

"I Declare war against You, The Prince of Mahabaleshgarh. I, the Princess of Pratapgarh will ruin you into ashes." She said in a fierce tone. 

I smiled as she was Impressing me with her words so much.

"Put your sword down, You young lady" I looked at the chief of the Army who was frightened by her move telling her.

I looked around and saw hundreds of swords pulled out against her. And she was still stubbornly keeping it on my neck. I was somehow impressed by her fearlessness. How she always ended up pulling out something to kill me. 

Her breathing was fast as I looked at her and a smile appeared on my face. She was really a stubborn and angry bitch. 

"I repeat put your sword down otherwise you will face unbearable consequences" He repeated with a frightened face. I could see the tension on their faces as they would lose their Prince. And the fairy angel was the one who brought that tension through her arrogance.

" No, no, no..." I said shaking my face lightly as It was time to play across with her. I was impressed with her efforts but that was not enough to blow my anger away. She did something that made me really mad. She pulled out the sword against me. I was done appraising her efforts in deep me but couldn't accept that in front of my kingdom. She did something that would lead her to death. 

"One girl, One sword and these many peoples," I said looking at everyone who somehow pissed my mind too. Didn't they trust my manpower? I was having my sword then and why they need to pull their ones out.    

"Keep your swords down" I stated in the loud voice.

"But, Prince, She ma-"

"I said keep your swords down" I roared in anger looking into his eyes. 

Everyone kept their swords down and I stood up from my couch but one person not getting afraid of my words. And that was her, still holding the sword fearlessly.

I took a step forward but she stayed still. I looked at her, she was out of breath with the dance moves. Her chest was doing up and down in swift motion. The lady standing in front of me literally gave me tough times to me and really changed my perception toward girls. 

She took a step forward and I stayed still to see what would she do. I showed my palm to the people who were trying to come closer. I saw her as fearless, brave and most of all a powerful woman. 

"I will pierce your heart and kill you," She said and I smiled. I smiled at her foolishness that she still thinks that she could kill me. 

"Kill me, I am standing right in front of you," I said in a low voice and continued walking closer to her. " Kill me, Right here otherwise you will regret it for your whole life," I said and she shivered a little at my words. 

"Take your sword out. I don't kill unarmed" She said with the same low voice that made me smile a little more. She was Insane.

I looked at her hand that was holding the sword like a perfectionist. I wondered if she really knows to fight or just taking these silly steps out of anger towards me. Whatever it would be, one thing was sure and that was, If I leave her for this mistake, King would not surely. She pulled the sword out in front of the whole Kingdom and that will bring a lot of hurdles to her for sure. 

First, I was taken away by her beauty, then her fearlessness and somehow now her bravery. She was surely a masterpiece who made me interested in her even more. I looked at her, she started shivering suddenly and I see her other hand going to her head.

Her hold on the sword loosened as it came down piercing my Attire and some of my skin over the chest. I saw her falling backwards. But, before she fell to the ground, my hand moved fastly snaking her tiny waist and pulling her closer to me. She was about to get faint, I looked at her face, her lips were full and red. They parted a little in a very sexy manner that made my stomach twist a little. I wanted to do something not right to her at that moment. But, she made me stop all my evil plans by saying.

"Don't touch me, I hate you..." in a very low and innocent voice and a tear escaped her eyes. (Hame mat chuiye, Nafrat Karte hai hum aapse

Something hurt inside me with those words that I never felt before. But, "Me too" escaped from my mouth in a really low voice not meaning the strength of that words and she lay in my arms lifelessly. 

"Call the Royal Doctor" I roared in a very loud voice that echoed through the walls of Hall.

She came running to us and bowed. 

"Yes, Prince," She said in a low tone. 

"I want her alive" I roared in a low voice but audible to all. 

A person came in front signalling me to hand over her to him. I shook my head and said "I will take her by myself" I didn't know what came to my mind looking at her in that state but I didn't want anyone to touch her in any way. 

I pulled her up in my arms and started moving to my chamber followed by a few people. A few moments ago, She did something that made me hell mad to punish her badly and impressed me and now I was taking her in my arms to the Chamber. What kind of girl she was? And I was afraid of what she did to her that made her lose consciousness. 

The thought of her committing suicide came to my mind but I sent it back as she was the Princess of Pratapgarh and never do anything to take her pride down. 

I saw the Queen following me too. I must say that that girl made everyone follow her in no time. 

I reached my Chamber with quick steps and took her lifeless body down on my bed. I got a little tense not because she would lose her life but because I felt some things in me because of her today and I was curious to know how? I looked at the Queen who patted my shoulder and I nodded to her. 

"Don't worry, Raj. she will be alright?" she said and the realisation hit me. 

"Why would I worry for her, she is nothing to me" I stated and she smiled. 

"I know " She replied and smiled sarcastically which I couldn't understand.

An attendee came running to me and bowed. "Prince, King wants to see you, Urgently" I nodded to him.

I looked at the lifeless body on my bed and moved towards my father. I took quick steps to know what he wanted to say now. 

I entered his big chamber and bowed in front of him.

"I want that girl killed by tomorrow" He stated with a loud and thundering voice. 

Another chapter in the queue.

Please *Puppy face* 

Thank you so much, guys, for supporting me. Below is the Prince's loyal readers

Gurkirat

anibunny97

komallakra0062

loveydoveyrich

Feke_21

sadhanaRamphal

SonaVSR

Hazelkaurr Thank you so much for checking out my work on request. 

Pinnkyswan Thank you so much for your love and support. 

Thank you so much dear lovelies, I am nothing without your support and I want to set a target of votes for this chapter to 30. Please vote fast because then u gonna see the update notification.

Love you all.

PAYMENT - VOTE ⭐️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro