❤21❤

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Continue from the last part 

Bela point of view 

when i woke up..  i didn't found mahir around me..  i  went in guest room.. i am hearing someone's sound from the guest room..

i saw mahir sitting with some stranger even vyom is also present there ..  they are discussing about something..  I peep through the window 

" see, i am sorry but for 4 months.. i can't do this.. please "  i heard mahir's voice. 

"  but mahir shegal try to understand it will be beneficial to you.. !!! .. you can show your talent out of Bollywood ?? "  one of the strange man spoke up.. 

" but.. " mahir is going to say something but that man interrupt 

"think about this.. and than take any decision "  that man stand up 

mahir and that man did hand shake and that man left.. 

" mahir ! i think he was right.. it's a big opportunity for you and even bela will you say the same " vyom said to him.. 

i went in the room.. 

" who are they mahir ?? , and vyom when you return "   i said entering the room both look at me.. 

" i just return in the morning ... " vyom said  " oh !! by the way.. who are they " i again ask 

" bela they are director.. who came to give mahir a Hollywood  .. shooting is of 4 months.. as they know mahir is a big hero of Bollywood so they want him to work in Hollywood " vyom said.. 

i become happy.. 

" that's a great news.. then what's wrong, why you are saying no to this movie ??  " i said with excitement  

" how do you know , i am saying no ?? " he ask  " vo... i heard all your talk ! " i said 

" because i can't take you there.. because of your visa issue.. !! "  he said and my excitement flew away and i remember that i don't have visa..  i sad from inside but i didn't show this to him.. 

" it's okay !! mahir " i said with same excitement but this time it is 'fake' 

" see, mahir i told you even bela will suggest you the same " vyom said with a smile..  

i am also smiling , off course fake smile.. 

" ya, now please sign the movie... "   i said.. he nodded, i directly went in my room 

Mahir point of view 

She is smiling but i can clearly see , that she is upset.. she went in her room.. i follow her 
when i enter she is drinking water .. 

i came and sit beside her.. 

" bela, do you seriously want me to go !! " i ask.. " what kind of movie it is !! " she ask, god !! she and her insecurities... i smile 

" bela.. it's an action film so don't worry !! " i said to her... she took a relief  i chuckle..  she glare at me 

" achha !! tell me.. you are sure i have to go!! "  i again ask the same question 

" yes , mahir i am 100% sure "   she said with a smile... 

" sure ?! "" i again ask.. and she got irritated.. 

" yessssssssss" she shout at me..  " achha , okay !! "  i said 

" when you have to have to go ?? " she ask.. 

" day after tomorrow.. !! " i said and look toward her her face become dull... but she pretend to be happy  

" oh !! all the best " she said to me and went in the wash room.. 

------------------------------ 

next day.. i got a call from bela's mother..

when i talk to her.. she know my about my arrival to USA for movie.. she told me something about bela's behaviors. which i can't resist laughing..

after the call bela enter in my room.. 

" mahir , come with me !! " she said , " what happen ?? " i ask her... but she silently take me to her car..  the whole way i ask her what happen but she silently me or i can say she ignore my presence but i remember her  mother's words.. 

" mahir bela is going to behave weird  so be ready " when i ask her she said " firstly , she will ignore your presence and also ignore you " she told to me but i took her words lightly 

" bela !! " she agian ignore  " bela !! " this time i said a bit loudly.. 

" we reached !! " she said.. finally she spoke up something.. wait ! she said we reach , but where ?? 

i look outside from my window and saw we are in front of hospital.. i come out from the care 

" why you have taken me here ?? " i ask her , " come with me !! " i drag me with her.. 

" now, please tell me why here ??  " i again ask.. " i take you here because i think before you go there , you must have to check whether you are fine or not "  she said.. making me confuse then i again remember her mothers words.. 

" and second thing she will do is.. she will show to more care... it means unnecessary !! " she warn me   

she already warn me and i idiot ignore her words now i am regretting.. i am thinking what will happen in third !!! 

" mahir !! " bela snap her finger in front of me .. i come out of my thoughts.. 

" yes.. " i said. " come ,let's go to doctor !! " she said dragging me with her 

" bela ! i am completely fine " i said.. , " shut up ! and come with me " she said and like a obedient child i nodded.. 

she took me to the doctor..  doctor said that  i am fine but my lady love is not going to accept this.. she is arguing with doctor.. and like a 5 years old boy i am sitting silently 

" doctor, he is not well , he sneeze thrice in the morning " bela said to doctor..  oh !! god in the morning due to dust i sneeze someone please tell her because i can't , i don't wanted to be scold by her. 

" but , see bela... i am doctor i know , he is fine !! " doctor said but she is not ready to accept what doctor said.. 

finally i sign doctor , to get agree with bela and doctor nodded... 

and doctor  prescribe me some medicine.. then we went back to home.. 

at night 

i went in my room.. and what i saw as ridiculous.. she is sitting  inside my bag... with a sad face...  i remmeber her mother third thing that she told me about bela 

" at last ... she will stick with you like a glue stick.. "  she said.. 

i smile and went inside.. she look at me 

" take me along with you " she said in  childish voice.. i chuckles.. 

i told the bag 

" lie down... i will pack you in the bag and take you along with me" i said teasing her.. and she started crying... like a baby.. 

she stretch her hand  toward me .. indicating me to pick her up..  i smile and pick her up.. she climb on me wrapping her legs around my waist.. wrapping her hands around my neck.. like a baby.. 

i sit on the bed still on the same position

she move a bit and come face to face to me.. 

" bring me along !! " she said in childish voice 

" i will come soon " i said.. she again hug me.. and hide her face in the crook of my neck... 

--------------------------------------

next day!! finally the day of my arrival.. 

we were on the airport.. 

when we heard the announcement of flight.. 

i come to her to hug her.. but she move backward .. she has tears in her eyes.. even my eyes filled with tears.. 

but i couldn't control my self and pull her in a hug.. but she doesn't hug me back... she wipe her tears.. 

" i am okay !! " she said with a 'fake' smile.. 
" now go , it's your flight time " she said.. and started to go..  i pull her back and kiss her cheek.. and finally say 'bye ' to her... 

to be continue... 

Any guesses ?? what will happen next ?? ? 

--------------------------------

hope you like this part.. give your reviews.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro