5.)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Well hi guys
Sorry it's been while since I posted

Now I'm going to tell you guys something I'm sorry, I'm sorry for not updating and hopefully some of you guys understand.
Schooling for me is hard but I actually took some off the load I was getting from my school work.

You know that course I was doing
screen and media
well I'm officially out of it due to having them not understanding me and just being really rude to me that made me felt like I was worthless that I can't do anything in life because I didn't understand there website. They didn't even give me much time to hand up stuff and they didn't help me one bit.

Now for work I'm saying I do work but I work for one of the fast food restaurants in around Australia. Now sometimes you get great customers and then you get bad customers who would just yell at you for no reason and just say horrible stuff to make you feel bad about yourself.  And I got a lot of them but I usually try laughing it out when I get home. 

But I just wanted to say this because I feel like I need to say this. 

I'm a very busy person and I know I updated a lot last holidays but I have a few of my family members who are really sick.
And my schooling is just stressful because of yr 12
And I'm trying to get out more because I hate being stuck in my room. And trying to hang out with my friends more.
All I'm trying to say is please be patient with me I'm trying my best on getting chapters out.

And another thing too is thank you to everyone even those ones who have followed me since the beginning
Thank you. 

I do love writing I really do but I'm try to be more social and celebrate my last year of school with my family and friends

But I'll see you guys in my next chapters

Bye

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro