19. Shoot

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

DISCLAIMER : If you're not comfortable with violence, please skip to the end of the chapter.

~~

Ah, now the mafia I've been trying to hunt down is out.

It is quite surprising for me to see him act like the Mafia he is infront of me. But this day would eventually come, so it isn't too much of a surprise.

And I freeze on spot, like the scaredy cat I'm supposed to be in this act.

"A- A- A g- g- gu- gun?" I stutter.

"Why are you so scared babe? You've seen this stuff before. It's okay to admit that." Jungkook casually comments.

"Ah! Look at the time! Its time for you to also admit your true intentions baby. Go on, we're listening. We might be a little easy on your if you start talking right now." Namjoon states.

"Loo- Look, I- I h- have n- no idea wh- what y- you all are ta- talking a- a- about. Wh- Who a- are you all- I do- don't know what you wan- want t- to know! Please....I've- I've done n- nothing!" I sob.

"We are the only ones questioning here. You're the one answering. Don't question us. And if you still wouldn't open your mouth then I guess you have to learn the hard way." Namjoon shrugs and I see Jungkook get in position.

His eyes looked fearless and cold but somewhere in them, I could pick up how hard he was trying to hide his clammy hands. I look straight into his eyes, looking and acting as if I'm frantically searching for mercy and sympathy in them. And I instantly saw the tiniest flicker in his eyes.

Unconfidence.

But he instantly did a good job of concealing. Little did he know that I knew that he didn't have the guts to kill me and he wouldn't. If their beliefs are firm on me being H10 then they need me to be alive.

"Jungkook- no- please- what did- did I- I- ", before I end my sentence, the atmosphere of the room echoes with the sound of a gunshot followed by a dramatic blood curdling scream that I give out.

He had shot me in my right leg. In the calf area to be specific. I immediately fall to the ground and try to put my upper half up on the support of my hands. Ofcourse I had to frantically cry like the world was going to end.

Heavy sobs, and painful whimpers.

I look up to all of them, eyes trying to pierce through me.

"So...who is H10 Lyra?" Yoongi asks while coming closer with his hands in his pockets.

"I....I don- don't know..." I whimper and hold my right calf, trying to see what I can do to stop bleeding as a naive girl.

I let out a gasp followed by a tearful whimper when I feel pain blossom at my scalp due to Yoongi's sudden tight grip on my hair.

"You think we will let you go that easy? I wouldn't think about it twice if I have to kill you right now." He whispers near my ear in a tone that could give chills down anyone's spine but me.

Who do they think I am? Some weak, easy and pathetic girl who would give in that easily without a fight? It actually makes me want to laugh.

"Come on Ms. Kim, you would let us in on your secret right?" I hear Jungkook as he takes a seat next to me on the ground.

"Let me see that." He smiles a sickly sweet smile before gripping my leg, specifically my wounded calf.

"N- No- let go-" I let out a scream as he grips it harder second by second.

Its not the first time that I've gotten shot so it wasn't all that painful because at one point you get used to it and the physically pain doesn't affect you. I could be shot and still complete my work.

"Its pathetic that a spy like you can't even take this much of pain. I expected better." Yoongi snorts.

It's not that easy to manipulate me through words anymore, Yoongi.

"Come on Lyra~ let those secrets out, just like this blood oozing out of your wound. It's not that hard, I promise." Jungkook whispers venomous words in a sweet and loving tone.

"I- I do- do- don't-" I scream and frantically cry as he presses down harder.

"Please- let go!" I scream once again trying to pry his hand off to no avail. I could but I can't with this naive girl act.

They actually thought that pulling me by my hair and pressing down on my wound would be enough to have me confess. I could also now see the laptop that Hoseok owned open, with Hoseok working on it. He is using a wireless lie detector.

Ofcourse he doesn't know that my handbag has another chip installed in it that would fail devices like lie detectors.

"Not until you tell me why you are after us." Yoongi speaks up.

"I am- not-" unexpectedly, I see black dots dancing in my vision.

I'm so going to pass out. This must be because of me being sick and this pain they are trying to inflict on me. And before I knew it, I was looking my vision. Everything was starting to black out.

I suddenly found myself drowning in an ocean of darkness.

Author's P.O.V :-

As Lyra lost consciousness, Yoongi groaned since he had started having fun with her just a while ago. He immediately let's go of her hair in frustration, just to be glared at by Jungkook after he caught her in his arms.

"Hobi Hyung, what are the results?" Jungkook asks.

"It says...that she didn't lie." Hoseok replies, still going through the test to be sure.

"So we were suspicious of the wrong person." Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"And how are you so sure?" Yoongi asks with frustration evident in his voice.

"Well you tried all three levels didn't you? Manipulation with words, threatening and torture through physical pain. You did all of that and the lie detector says all she has said is true. What other ground have we left to think that she is infact H10?" Taehyung questions.

"The fact that she might be acting. Call Minji and Sunmi." Yoongi rolls his eyes.

Minji and Sunmi were Jungkook's and Taehyung's sisters respectively. They weren't in the Mafia Business but they had studied medicine.

The boys during their deals always had a chance of getting wounded and because of their Businessmen Image, they couldn't always show up to the hospital with gun wounds. That's what Minji and Sunmi's jobs were.

Look into the matters of the boys getting injured. They were almost like their private paramedics.

They called a butler and gave instructions to call them down.

While they waited, further discussions about how to hunt down H10 began.

"But don't you think we should check her purse for anything?" Hoseok asks and picks up Lyra's bag. Rummaging through it, he sighs in defeat.

"Nope, make up, phone, pepper spray, a ring, office recites and other stuff. No gadgets."

That's when the door swings open and two gasps are heard.

"L- Lyra?" Minji whispers to herself when she sees her bleeding profusely while unconscious is Jungkook's arms.

"Is she passed out?" Jungkook asks trying to hide the storm of guilt that was swirling in him.

Sunmi comes closer, without speaking a word and inspects her body.

"Yeah shes passed out...we have to get her to the medical room though, the bleeding is bad." Sunmi concludes as Jungkook gets up with Lyra in his arms and heads to the medical room followed by Sunmi and Minji.

"You think he is affected?" Jimin whispered to Taehyung.

"Maybe...if I had to shoot at the girl I liked, I'd be upset." Taehyung shrugs.

"Then I think he is too..." Jimin sighs and glances at the now blood red wall and floor.

TRIPLE UPDATEEEEEEEEE

CAN YOU BELIVE IT? I CAN'T!

I haven't written so much I months! And I've been having these chapter ideas in my head for so so long!

I think I just suck at filler chapters and tend to procrastinate :v

BuT oh well, I hope you all don't mind so many updates, if it bothers I can bring it down ;)

HAPPH BIRTHDAY KOOOOOOOK~

- Sarisha💙

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro