39. Kisses

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"So? Are you gonna stay the night Lyra?" Jimin asks.

Everyone looks at me anticipating a "Yes" at the dinner table while we ate.

"I don't know guy. I don't want to trouble you all-"

"Its not troubling us come on!" Minji whines.

"Just stay, it would be fun. We could play some games, talk about a bunch of things, pleaseeeeeeeeeeee?" Hoseok requested.

I smile at him and look down at the food.

"What's wrong?" I hear Jungkook whisper.

I look up at him and shake my head while nibbling at my bottom lip.

"Come with me." he whispers and before I can answer, he is pulling me by my hand while I stare at him in confusion.

"We'll be back." he announces as he leads me out of the room.

"Get it girl!" Taehyung shouts behind us making everyone go into a laughter.

I look back at Jungkook and see him pulling me into a room that I identify as the Bar that was located in this mansion. As we both enter, he closes the door behind me and turns to look at me.

I feel the wall touch my back and Jungkook intertwines our fingers and gently cupping the side of my face with his other hand.

"Something is bothering you, I can see it in your eyes, what is it?" He asks in a soft voice.

"I- Its nothing."

Nothing but acting to make it seem like I'm uncomfortable with staying over because of what has gone down here with my character.

He leans forward slowly and locks lips with her. I take a deep breath and slowly release it while our lips mingle. We stay like that for some time before he pulls his lips away but connects our forehead.

"Are you unsure about the stay?" He asks.

I stay quiet but as I open my mouth to deny, however he takes my lips in his again.

"These sinful lips of yours deny but I can see your hesitation through you, love..."

"You're safe, from me and anybody in this world. Don't worry about it. My heart is with you, I can't hurt you or let anyone hurt you baby." He whispers before getting back to nibbling at my bottom lip.

I slowly nod.

"I'm just....scared Jungkook...I don't want to be scared for you, I'm trying but I can't help but be paranoid..." I softly say but immediately recieve a peck from him.

"Your trying is enough for me." He grins.

"But would you stay now? It's okay if you don't want to-"

" I will. I will for you." I softly smile at him, which he returns.

"That's my Lyra." He kisses my forehead lightly.

"That's enough kisses Jungkook." I chuckle.

"Really? I prefer so many more~" his bunny smile peaks while I'm grabbing his hand and leading him out of the room.

When we are back, everyone just stares at us, as if looking for signs that something that they wanted or had hoped for did become a reality.

"Hey! Where are the hickeys, smeared lipstick and the messy hair?" Jimin playfully asks.

Jungkook rolls his eyes while I sit quietly acting as if I'm embarrassed by the kind of questions that they are asking, trying to guess what happened at the bar.

"Whatever happened was not us having sex and you would never know so stop guessing. Isn't it Lyra?" Jungkook rolled his eyes before mischievously grinning and kissing my temple.

What is with him and kisses today? Pretty sure the chapter name today is kisses.

After dinner, we spent time playing Monopoly, then we got into Taehyung and Jimin pointing out how Rich Uncle Pennybags, the monopoly mascot used to have a monocle but because of Mandela effect it's not there anymore, followed by more examples like Looney toons or tunes and how everyone knew it was "Mirror Mirror on the wall" but it turns out "Magic Mirror on the wall" and it went on until everyone got pretty sleepy.

"Okay we are going to bed. Goodbye. Let's go Lyra." Minji gets up while yawning.

"Why?" Jungkook asks.

"What what?" Minji asks.

"Why do you need Lyra to come with you?"

"To go to bed...?" Minji asks.

"She can sleep with me." Jungkook says with a slight tone of possessiveness.

"Ofcouse you can sleep with her Jungkook." Namjoon snickers.

"Joon!" Sunmi whines, getting irritated with all the sexualizing and teasing that had been going on for hours now. To be honest even I was irritated at this point.

"Hyungs, that's enough dirty minds for today. Good night." Jungkook gets up and holds me by waist while leading me to his room.

"Wait here, I'll get you some pajamas from Minji~" he grins and leaves me alone in his room.

Looking around, I quickly plan out what I need to do.

"Lyra, here you go~" Jungkook hops back into the room with some bunny pajamas.

"I'll be outside, you can change and then call me in." He assures and then leaves.

Stupid and careless.

That's all I'll say.

I make sure that I'm not infront of that pinhole camera in Jungkook's room that had filmed us last time, since the pinhole camera is hidden in the wood that makes up the drawers at the side of his bed, I put my shirt above the drawers, covering the pinhole camera with it. I put my pants there too and quickly slip into those pajamas.

After I'm done, I keep as quiet as possible and open that very cupboard. Going through those same papers and this time taking closer pictures, I suddenly stumble across a file. As I'm opening the cover of the file, there is a knock on the door.

"Do you need anything Lyra?"

Impatient little puppy.

"N-No..."

"Okay, will you take more time?

"No...I'm done..." I close the cupboard, telling myself that I'll have more chances. Before opening, I hack the pinhole camera quickly and make sure I'm not visible.

My clothes do a great job of covering for me, literally.

I grab my clothes and quickly open the door.

I wanted to write more but I'm sooooo sleepy~ next chapter may start with a little bit of steam lol.

Give me some ideas for the books because I'm having a major writer's block, please?🥺🥺🥺🥺

Exams suck.

- Sarisha❤

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro