5. Beautiful

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

2 days later~

"Yeah...Mhm....Alright." I heard Jin talking over spy contacter in the other room as I continued to go through the information provided by the company's database about the Jeon's just like I have for the past two days.

"What did they say?" I asked as I saw Jin disconnecting the call on his spy contacter.

A device that is like video calling but you see the hologram of the person instead and you hear their voices of course.

"The party is tonight. From today, we can't visit the agency unless it's completely safe. From now, we're the owners of a make up company called Kim's which is sky rocketing. The ads and fake database is out." Jin explained.

"Alright then. I better get some sleep. I'm tired of staring ant this screen for so many hours." I yawned.

"Told you, why do you push yourself so much?" Jin face palmed.

"Habit?" I grinned before going to my room to take a nap. I heard his exit my place and go to his on the opposite to mine.

~*~
"Ready." I said as I straightened my dress.

We were going to an event for the flourishing business starters. Jeon group would be there as well.

They won't recognise me though. I had made sure to look completely different on our first meeting. On the second, it's my real face.

The dress code for women were gowns while for men it was tuxedo.

Jin stuck to a black tuxedo while I wore a black gown.

"I feel bad." Jin suddenly piped as I did my lipstick.

"Why?" I asked.

"Women would have a hard time focusing with the worldwide handsome me. Even if they do happen to have the courage to ask me out and all, they won't have me at the end. Poor hearts." He explained in a dramatic voice.

I snorted.

"Right." I laughed.

"Hey what's funny? Women will be hurt!"

"Heart breaker?" I asked before chuckling to myself.

"Yeah...maybe..." I laughed along.

"You look nice, that Jungkook is sure to approach you like this." He snickered. 

"If it'll be that easy, it'll be great." I smiled as I looked into the mirror for the last time.

I kept my look simple but classy.

(A/n - Where my nikkitutorials peeps at?)

Jin and I sat in the car. As he started driving, he explained our new identities.

"We would go by our usual names but we're siblings now. We lived in America and came back last year. We studied business and started our own make up company in August of last year. It sky rocketed in January this year.  Okay Haewon?"

"Yep got it."

We had our pendants on as well since you never know what could happen.

The man at the gate confirmed our identity and we were let in.

When we entered, it was full of people who looked filthy rich. I noticed a few people eyeing us.

We were approached by a few people immediately. Asking us about our company and all, looking for business collaboration opportunities.

The ones we had come for had yet not come here. I looked at the entrance and nudged Jin when I saw them.

Jin gave a little nod.

Almost everyone turned their heads to see the six men entering.

They looked different now. Some with new hair colours and looking more smart, classy and intimidating.

When my eyes fell upon Jungkook, I stopped for a while. Looking at him, hypnotising all the ladies with his charms and looks.

All six men were in white.

(A/n : Except for Jin of course)

All their suits perfectly tailored to their body. While they passed us, I saw Jungkook look at me, giving me a weird feeling.

Suspicious.

As the night proceeded, the people mixed up with each other even more. Often coming up to me and Jin striking conversations. I sighed. I excused myself as Jin continued to woo the woman who was talking to us. I needed some time alone. I wasn't very accustomed to such attention at this point. I do have to do this 'Dress up' thing often but it can never become a habit.
I went to the balcony, letting the breeze make my hair dance. I took a deep breath and let my shoulders fall as I relaxed. The city looked beautiful from here. Being lighted up with its colourful lights. I gently absorbed the view with a smile before a voice startled me.

"Beautiful isn't it?"

I turned around to see the man who is the reason behind my presence here.

"I'm sorry I scared you." He chuckled and stood beside me. He had his right hand in his side pocket while the left rested on the railing like my two hands.

"Its fine...and yes it is beautiful indeed." I said without looking at him but the view.

"I haven't seen you around before here." He stated.

"I lived in America all these years. I came back last year only. My brother and I had started our company last year as well." I said, again without looking at him.

"I see, that's why. Jeon Jungkook. Nice to meet you." He put forward his hand.

"Kim Lyra." I said as I shook his hand.

"Aah...Beautiful just like you." He chuckled.

"Hmm...Thanks. My mum kept it."

It was her favourite star constellation.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Just needed some time to myself. What about you?" He shrugged.

"Same reason." I said, once again I looked at the city.

"Care to dance?" He suddenly asked out of the blue.

"But there's no music." I looked at him for the second time. This time I noticed how the dull moonlight makes him look softer. His sharp features seemed softer. He wasn't wearing a smirk but a gentle smile. As if he was a whole different person and not the one I saw at the club.

"I know, the dance is going to start in a while." he grinned.

"Sure...erm....Mr. Jeon?"

"Its Jungkook to you, Lyra?" He smiled.

I nodded as we made our way back inside. He was right. The Middle of the room was empty and two singer and musicians were on the mini stage.

Soon music filled the space. It was Mirrors by Justin Timberlake that they were singing.

I felt a tap on my shoulder while I was looking at people move on the dance floor.

"May I have this dance?" Jungkook bowed.

"Sure..." He took my hand and moved to the floor. I was looking at Jin past Jungkook's shoulder.

Jin gave a little nod to me. My breath hitched when Jungkook firmly held me by my waist and continued to move with me.

"You're the prettiest lady here you know? wait- maybe the prettiest one I've ever seen." he suddenly whispered.

I looked down, acting to be shy.

"That's cheesy." I softly said. 

I heard him chuckle and looked up.

"Sure it is....but can't say if I'm lying or not." he grinned.

I looked away, again acting.

Someone throw an oscar at me.

"I hope I am worth getting your number Lyra." I heard him say.

"S- Sure." I said.

Lalalalala~ I like it like that~

little death ahead~

Kook's jawline could cut me into pieces and I'd say thank you LORDDDDDDDDDD

Lol.

Bye bye~ ♡

Thank you for 2k!

Sarisha💕

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro