9. Different

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Another month passed by with countless dates and surprises by him. It felt weird with how fast he was moving. What was the matter with him?

Being a Mafia lord he is supposed to be a lot more careful with the people he decided to hang out with. But again this could totally be a way for him to get more and more information about us.

I knew he looked up our backgrounds and that Jimin was spying on us when we were home. We had spotted Jimin a few times, without letting him know.

They did not know we were already prepared for all the steps they might take and I was sure one day he would suspect me to be Agent H10.

In the past month, during one of his own deals I had made an appearance. They saw caught me spying on them just like we had planned. Catching sight of me they had tried to chase me down but with the imperceptible button on my spy body suit always came handy. It helps me be invisible for 5 minutes on maximum and coupled with my gymnastics skills that's enough time to get out.

And just like our plan, I left a little note behind.

"Don't worry we would meet again plenty of times Jeon Group. Do you like games? Because this one would be fun.
- H10"

I had a mask on of course that covered my face. To tell you in brief you could see Jungkook was in distress on the next day. He said it's just work stress when I questioned him but I knew better.

Since I kept an eye on his every little move, careful enough that Jimin is completely unaware of my moves, I would often frame my 'sudden and unexpected' meetings with Jungkook when he was out often as coincidences.

Clubs.

Meetings.

Malls.

Restaurants.

Basically almost everywhere but to a level at which it wasn't very suspicious. Like meeting with another friend, a deal or anything of that sort, sometimes labeling that as fate for him to maybe try those teen crush feelings. The ones where you are like 'Oh! I see them everywhere! We're meant to be together omg!' and stuff like that.

I didn't know if it was working but according to Jin, I should already get that oscar I had asked someone to throw at me. Because apparantly Jungkook now definitely felt for me.

Overrated stuff.

Love nowadays isn't a feeling. It's a trap. Trap for people who are too innocent for the world.

My phone lit up with the notification of Jungkook's text reaching me.

Jungkook : Let's do a movie night at my place. I'll pick you up.

You : Sure

It's the first time I'll be entering his place. It's like a mouse entering a snake's region.

I might look like the small helpless mouse but he doesn't know that I'm a hawk in disguise.

Jungkook's P. O. V

I looked up at everyone after texting her.

"Jungkook are you sure about this?"

"I am Hobi Hyung, plus you all will get a better chance to see her." I replied while rubbing my face nervous of their questions.

"Aren't you moving too fast? I am so suspicious of her Jungkook." Jimin hyung raised an eyebrow.

"I- I am sorry....I can't help it. It's killing me. Trust me."

"I know how you feel about her Jungkook but you need to know that you're not a typical businessman. We're the leading Mafia group in the underworld. We have a possession that could get the whole world fucked up, thanks to our fathers. But you get the point." Yoongi Hyung added. .

"I agree Yoongi Hyung and I completely get it that you're worried about it but....I - I don't know...she is so different you know? . You know how I am. One night stands at times, not interested in women, that's the Jeon Jungkook. But since I've met her, I don't feel like doing it. She's like a mystery that I want to divert that time to. Won't you agree?"

"She indefinitely seems like a mystery. This H10 always appears when Jimin is not keeping an eye on Lyra." Namjoon hyung says.

"We would see tonight anyway. Every little move, every little detail. We would map it out. She sure seems suspicious kook." Taehyung says.

I sighed.

"I'm sorry..." I said. It just frustrated me that she was hard to get off my mind. I have dodged and been cold to every woman who tried to get her chance. But she was different. She seemed like a mystery ready to be unraveled. She didn't even smile at me when I had entered. Didn't even try to approach me. It all intrigued me and the more I got to know her, she seemed to give off such a different- I don't even know what to call it. Personality? Behaviour? Vibe?

She didn't loathe herself over me, just maintained her distance like she didn't care if I was one of the richest businessmen out there. She also gives off this confident vibe, that I see others lacking. Other women often act like a fragile and tender petal infront of me or act in a flirtatious way around me but she didn't. She comes off as a strong woman who shouldn't be messed with.

And I really like it actually.

Gosh, you sound like a teen boy in love.

Get your shit together man. You are the Jeon Jungkook.

The guy who is the head of Jeon Group, the group that basically is owning the underworld at this point.

One of the most successful business holders.

And you are behaving like this when it comes to a girl?

But shes not just a girl....she's more than that. Shes much more than that.

Shes different.....so different that it tempts me.

The thought of unraveling the mystery that lays behind her.

She seems so tough and strong yet so innocent and fragile.

Okay! Its here finally.

I'm sorry. I'm irregular again. These filler chapters are bad oof.

I'm bad for making you all wait for so long but I couldn't help it sorry....

But I hope the chapter was okay-ish

I'm trying! Promise!

Also I made a book cover shop! If you need any help with covers do reach out!!

- Sarisha💕

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro