Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Adeline was frantically searching through her belongings right now in an attempt to find some sort of clue that could lead her and her army to victory. The Demon Slayers, from what Uppermoon Two told her, are quickly closing in on them and they have their hands on the blue spider lilies, all thanks to Sarah Adeline Bellum growing them in her own home.

She knew her downfall was coming, but Adeline didn't expect for it to come this soon..Adeline knows her ex-wife is currently plotting to take her down and usurp the throne from her whenever she gets the chance to. That, and Bubbles Utonium creating a drug that could potentially kill her are both massive problems that she now has to deal with.

At least the Breath of Ice user is currently out of commission for a while, but no matter how much influence she has over her being, Adeline still can't gain control over her. Yet another potential problem she will now have to deal with...

She needs to find some place to hide...somewheres to blend in for the time being while she gets her bearings straight..

Suddenly she felt something sharp impaling her in the back. Looking behind her, it was her ex-wife Ramona-Elizabeth, stabbing her with some sort of weapon that is....burning her alive.

She's burning alive!

No...this can't be...

Ramona-Elizabeth smirks as she forced Adeline down onto her knees, bending down and looking directly at her with her cold...grey eyes.

"I think it's about time we let someone new take the throne."

"You won't get away with this!" Adeline managed to get out before coughing up her own blood.

Ramona-Elizabeth held a small vial of poison up in front of her, "Bubbles Utonium wasn't the only one making poison around here. You've just lost the game, Adeline."

No...she couldn't have...

Getting up and putting the vial in her pocket, Ramona-Elizabeth walked around her ex-wife in a circle, "If only you had not crossed me all those years ago, none of this would've been happening now...but nope, you just had to go and slap me around during the entirety of our marriage."

Well maybe you deserved to get slapped around, ever thought of that?

"As much as I would love to keep you alive, you want our daughter dead because she is getting to be more powerful than you. I, on the other hand, want our daughter to grow more powerful and take down this wretched society. Maybe this way everyone could live more peacefuller lives without you or Ben Cipher influencing them," Ramona-Elizabeth looked down at Adeline with a big, sinister smile as she used her knife to cut her head clean off, "I suppose we shall continue this conversation when we meet again in hell."

Fuck you..

Ramona-Elizabeth waved as she threw the weapon to the floor and walked out of the room, "And adieu to you, dearest ex-wife."

Just when her back was turned, she ended up getting overpowered by someone she considered to be of 'less importance.' Her own ex-wife ended up being her murderer...her killer...and there was nothing she could've done to stop her in time. The poison would've already taken full effect before she used her Blood Demon Art.

Is this what it feels like to die? The pain...the burning sensation coasting through your vines as you attempt to scream out for help..only to be greeted with silence?

All Adeline really could hope for now is that the Demon Slayers manage to take down her ex-wife now before she ends up causing anarchy in the demon world. After all, she has proven that she can indeed be a threat to both sides, even more so now that she has access to poison that ended up killing her...the queen of demons!

Before Adeline could think about what happened, her body suddenly turned into dust....and all that was left of the former queen was her standard dark purple kimono and her messy, unkept room.
-
     Blossom woke up the next morning in a brand new pink kimono with a black stash tied around her waist. Her hair had grown out longer, with some strands of hair tucked back behind her head with a butterfly hairpin. Looking at herself in the mirror, it appears that Blossom had went through quite the change over the past couple of days...months..she didn't exactly know how long it's been since she was last awake.

Walking out of the bedroom, Blossom walked down the hallway in search for her siblings. Making it past the kitchen, Sarah felt Blossom's presence was nearby. Her Tsukugo was awake at last..

"Well..well...well, look who finally woke up from their slumber?" Sarah jokingly said as she gotten up from the table, "It's been a long time since I've last seen you awake."

Blossom looked at the lavender haired female confused, "How long?"

"About half a year, almost six months to be exact," Sarah responded as she headed towards the kitchen.

"Where's Bubbles, Buttercup, Ken?" Blossom frantically asked her, darting her eyes from side to side.

Sarah pointed at a nearby door, "Outside, I'll make sure to tell them that you're awake."

Blossom nodded, "Thank you!"

"No problem! Oh, and if you ever feel like eating a human, there's some bamboo muzzles in the hospital ward," Sarah pointed down the hallway.

Blossom deadpanned as she walked away from her Sensei, "Thanks..."

Sarah snickered, "You're welcome, princess."
-
     Today was just another ordinary day for Bubbles. She woke up, got dressed, tended to her sleeping sister, trained the newcomers, and worked on the poison with Mu Lan and Izzy (who came to the mansion immediately after what happened to Blossom). For some reason, she could feel that today wouldn't be like any other day...though she couldn't quite put her finger on it.

Currently she was in the process of helping Sofia discover her own breathing style. The brown haired girl had taken a liking to her own breath style as well as the Breath of Insect too. It'll be only a matter of time before she ends up adapting to one, or probably both considering that it has been done before.

Swaying from side to side as her saber slashed through the targets with ease, Bubbles demonstrated a variety of different ways the Breath of Flower can be used to her students. Of course everyone has their own way of doing things, but if Bubbles can help her students out in anyway she can, she'll gladly do it.

"Hey Bubs," she felt someone tap on her shoulder.

Turning around, Bubbles noticed that it was Ken who was talking to her, "Blossom's awake."

And with the drop of her sword, Bubbles quickly rushed off alongside her brother in search for her newly awakened sister.
-
     "So, she's finally awake now?" A figure with long black hair asked the scientist.

Mojo nodded, "Are you sure you'd like to execute our plan?"

"Why yes," the woman said, "I think it's about time we finally put our plan into motion. After all, it's about time a new ruler usurps the throne now that the queen has fallen."

Replacement Uppermoon 9 Blisstina

"Let the game begin, Ben Utonium."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro