Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Piper pov

I was sat in my bed still sick dad want to stay with me but couldn't had to do king stuffs auntie was taking care of me

I pick mr bubble up bliss swim in with meditations for me I smiled at her I took the medications it was gross " gross" I said bliss laughed at my reactions " you feeling better " she said placing the bottle on my bedside table " kind of " I said smiling I yawned laying down to sleep Auntie pat my head leaving the room

Small time skip cos I'm tired

I wake up rubbing my eyes uncle opened the door scaring me " synth " I said smiling then cough my throat hurt " hello little one" he said picking me up I hug him " how are you feeling?" He ask I  layed on shoulder " I still feel sick " I said uncle chuckled " don't get me sick " he said I giggled " I don't promise anything " I said putting my hand on my chest coughing uncle sat on my bed rubbing my back

" want to play sum video games " uncle said I nodded we went over to gaming set we played a game call minecraft it was really fun

" synth don't exploded my farm!" I yell synth and bliss laughed I didn't know bliss was there " it wasn't me " he said I look at him can of mad " bro that was mean to do " bliss said sitting next to me " now I have to fix it " I said going to fix it " can I play?" Bliss said synth past her a controller she joined

2 hour later

Me,bliss and synth were playing with my toys after we stop playing minecraft

I was pick up " daddy" I said hugging him " how are you " he said hugging me back " I'm doing good" I said we went back to playing until we went to sleep

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro