Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"No No no." Cried Avni. She had gained conscious shortly after Neil had carried her bridal style up to her room and then left with his family knowing that she wouldn't appreciate his mothers snide comments when she woke up. He was worried no doubt, in fact he felt his own heart stop seeing her in the condition she was in but he knew her, better than she knew herself. To him she predictable to a certain extent there was the small percentage of her that was unpredictable but it had always kept him on edge, keeping the fire between them ignited. Neela looked at her stubborn daughter pleading with her eyes, "Bacha...." "No Ma, i'm not getting Neil involved in this again. It was bad enough the first time....She won't just be after me but him too this time because he double crossed her, i can't let that happen and before you say something like you still care or you love him its nothing to do with that, the last time i let Neil help, i became dependent on him, i relied on him to save me all the time. I lost my independence and i'm sorry to say this Ma but i can't let that happen again. Unknowingly i thought that i will finally have a normal simple life after Dayawanti was in prison but look....My life is still far from normal. I'm sorry i refuse to accept help from Neil this time- this is my fight and i will fight alone, i don't care about the consequences anymore Ma, i will do things my way and take that old hag and her personal puppets to hell and back." Avni walked past her family as Neela collapsed onto the chair behind her. Aman, Ashok and Ali where near here crouching down and looking up at there Neela Ma. Tears dripped from her eyes. The boys sensed something from her. Fear. Fear for her daughters life. "She's going to burn once again, She's going to consume the fire and burn in vengeance, she's going to burn in the name of hate. My daughter will become no less then Kali Ma. And i fear that no one will be able to calm the flames down. No one will be able to save her from her inner turmoil." Neela sat there as the boys looked on.They knew their sister. They knew her limitations. And deep down they knew Neela's words hid truth. They wouldn't be able to save her. But maybe the one who succeeded the first time will be able to again this time.  

*FOLLOWING MORNING*

Avni ran down the stairs. Her anklets livening up the dull house with every step she took. Her hair was left in light innocent curls, she was wearing a simple red arnarkali which showed of her curves. But what brightened the house more than anything was the smile that adorned her graceful features. She grabbed the thali from the house mandir with rakhi's. Today was Raksha bhandan.  She called out "AMAN....ALI...ASHOK GET YOUR LAZY BUTS DOWN HERE." Neela came out from the kitchen followed by Nano who both smiled at their daughter/grand-daughter. The boys came down quickly dressed in simple shirvani's. They all looked at Avni before looking at each other smiling at her restlessness, they came down and was rushed into their seats by Avni who sat in front of them all. She started with Aman first. She completed the Aarti and tied the Rakhi around his wrist, he smiled and bent down to take blessings from his Di. Avni smiled handing the thali to Neela who was standing by her before placing her hand on his head and pulling him up for a bone crushing hug. Aman wrapped his arms around his sister, feeling peace within her arms just like he did when he was newly born. Avni moved to tie Ali's Rakhi next, after tying it Ali pulled her for a big hug. Ashok was last. He was touched that she thought of him as brother. His own sister had died a few years back in child birth but Avni filled those shoes perfectly. Avni's three brothers looked at her an spoke "Today us three brothers on the special occasion of Rakhi pledge that we will forever be at our sisters side, through the ups and downs we will stand as her pillars never allowing her to fall, we will protect you with our heart and minds as one. And this is our promise to you." Avni's eyes watered slightly. She smiled at her boys. Wiping her tear away and sniffling slightly she looked at them cheekily. "So...Where is my gift." They looked at her and shook their heads. From behind they each pulled out a gift. She opened Aman's first. It was a locket with a picture of him her and Ayesha. Avni looked at him as she smiled shyly. She rushed into his embrace as he wiped her tears. Ali was next. He pulled out a pair of earrings that the two had seen on a shopping trip that she had dragged him too, but because of time she hadn't had the time to buy them, she looked at him and smiled "You brought them." He smiled as she hugged him tightly. Ashok was last he pulled out a big box. She looked at him as he signalled her to open it. it was a big picture with them two and a message on the side. She read the message and water slipped from her eyes onto the glass she hugged the day lights out of him. He smiled and returned the hug. She pulled back and the three had a cheeky grin. "We have one present from all of us." They handed it to her as her hands trembled slightly. She opened it and it was a scrap book of their best moments, their was selfies, messages and poems that warmed her heart. She placed it down and opened her arms as the boys tackled her in a group hug. "I love it. I'll always treasure it. Thanks you.Thank you so much for making this the best Raksha Bhandan." She sniffed again "i swear to god you guys have made me cry so much,i'm becoming soft." They smiled at her as Nano and Neela shared proud looks. The four kids decided to go to the Mandir. Avni had stepped up and rang the bell as she closed her eyes with the thali in her hand. She felt someone near here but pushed it aside and prayed for her brothers. Once opening her eyes she turned to the side. Her eyes widened as she saw Neil. Shortly after he opened his eyes only to be greeted with a flabbergasted Avni. He looked back at Shiv and Shakti's idol praying to the couple before looking back a Avni who's mouth was hanging open slightly.

TBC

Hey guys!!!!!!!!!!!!Happy Raksha Bhandan. Many heartfelt wishes for all the brother and sister duo's out there. God bless you. Sorry for the delay. My sister's best friend got married so we were away for a few days and i had no Wifi. Worst thing ever. Anyway i know that it is no excuse so i'm truly sorry for the delay and hope you can forgive me you know how indian weddings are they carry on and on and on. Anyway don't forget to comment your thoughts and don't forget to vote and follow too.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro