Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Neil carried her towards his own car before saying to the guys "We will meet you there." Before they could say anything Neil walked away with Avni in his arms.  He swiftly opened the passenger seat and put her in the seat before jogging over towards the driver side. He put on his seat belt and looked towards Avni. "Avni put on your seat belt." She didn't move a muscle in response. Neil sighed taking off his own before moving towards her. "Leave it Neil." "Avni are you stupid, if you don't wear it you could die." "If i live or die how does that effect you." "It does matter Avni...Look i don't want to argue with you, your in pain on top of that Aarti's situation and the tears are visible in your eyes, i don't want to push you further." He moved closer and pulled the seat belt. She could feel his hot breaths on her skin, she closed her eyes. Neil strapped her in and the two shared an eye lock, Avni shoved him as he fell back in his seat, he looked at her in bewilderment as she averted her eyes and stared out of the window.  He sighed mentally and focused on the road but his concentration was cut as a song came on.

https://youtu.be/tM2-J3_zi8U

Tum mere ho iss pal mere ho

Kal shayad yeh aalam na rahe
Kuch aisa ho tum tum na raho
Kuch aisa ho hum, hum na rahein...

you are mine, in this moment, you are mine,
tomorrow, things may or may not remain the same,
maybe something happens that you don't remain yourself,
maybe something happens that I don't remain myself.  

Neil looked towards Avni and began to sing along with song, she stiffened in her seat, moving under his gaze, she took a sneaky glance at Neil who's eyes were plastered on the road. He continued

Yeh raaste alag ho jaaye 

Chalte chalte hum kho jaayein...

maybe our paths diverge,
and we get lost while walking.  

Main phir bhi tumko chahunga... (x4)

but I'll still love you  

Her heart stopped but immediately started pounding against her chest. Did he still want her? She looked at him shamelessly. 

Iss chahat mein marr jaaunga
Main phir bhi tumko chahunga
Meri jaan mein har khamoshi le
Tere pyaar ke naghme gaaunga
mmm...

I'll die for this love,
but I'll still love you.  

O my life, in every silence,
I'll sing the songs of your love  

These lyrics fitted their situation so well Neil thought,  he was literally on the verge of dying with the want- he needed her and he knew she needed him too, but he knew his Avni she was too stubborn to admit anything.

Aise zaroori ho mujhko tum
Jaise hawayein saanson ko
Aise talashun main tumko

Jaise ki per zameeno ko

You are necessary for me,
like air for breathing,
I look for you
like feet look for the earth.  

Hansna ya rona ho mujhe
Paagal sa dhoondu main tumhe
Kal mujhse mohabbat ho na ho
Kal mujhko ijazat ho na ho
Toote dil ke tukde lekar
Tere darr pe hi reh jaaunga
mmm...

whether I have to laugh or cry,
I look for you like someone crazy.
whether you are in love with me tomorrow or not,
whether I have the permission tomorrow or not,
with the pieces of my broken heart with me,
I'll stick to your door only.

Neil looked at her. Even when he wanted to laugh or cry he did that with the thought of her in his heart and mind. Those three years she spent away made him go crazy looking for her everywhere only to be disappointed and he always lived with the fear that she wouldn't love him but her eyes betrayed her. He knew. He knew how she felt even before she did. 

Tum yun mile ho jabse mujhe
Aur sunehari main lagti hoon
Sirf labon se nahi ab toh
Poore badan se hansti hoon

since you have met me,
I feel more golden,
now I don't smile just with my lips,
but with my entire body.  

She kept her eyes trained on the scenery outside as she sang. Her voice was angelic, he almost lost control of the car in surprise. He listened attentively to the pain in her voice.

Mere din raat salone se
Sab hai tere hi hone se
Yeh saath hamesha hoga nahin
Tum aur kahin main aur kahin

my days and nights are beautiful,
all this is because of you only.
this companionship will not be there forever,
you'd be somewhere and I, somewhere else. 

it won't last. That is what she was trying to tell Neil. They had tried before and failed miserably. She didn't want to have to go through that again, she knew she wouldn't be able to survive this time.

Lekin jab yaad karoge tum
Main banke hawaa aa jaaunga

but when you remember me,
I'll become the wind and come.  

In response he sung these lines. He wanted another chance. Another chance to heal her. But no. She wasn't letting him in. He couldn't blame her though, after everything he understood she needed time, care and nurturing. He sighed.  

Iss chahat mein marr jaunga

The song finished. And so did the conversation between to souls. Avni reached over and turned the radio off, she didn't want him to see her so vulnerable. She closed her eyes finding a comfortable position before dozing off. He didn't look at her. He knew that this time is he did he wouldn't be able to avert his gaze and probably end up causing an accident just because he couldn't control himself.

As Neil drove over a bump it ended up causing Avni to wake. She rubbed her eyes in a cute, childish way which caused Neil to smirk. Soon they reached Avni's house. Neil exited from his side and opened the door. "Avni wait, let me help." She didn't listen to him, she stood on her ankle applying to much pressure, her eyes shut as she hissed. Neil just watched her. As she moved she went tumbling only to be caught at the last minute by none other than Neil. He picked her up bridal style for the tenth time that day but for some reason it gave him condolence when he held her close to him-like he could do anything. "Miss Ajooba, when i say something i usually say for the betterment."  She glared at him as she felt him chuckle. He moved towards the door and stepped in with her in his arms. Neela, Bebe, Prakash, Nano, Shweta looked at the couple. Shweta couldn't control herself "Oi you girls trying to fool my son with your Bichari act..you gets down." Avni sighed and so did Neil as he put her down, he held onto her hand in support, not only for her physical wound but for her mental wound too. Shweta walked up to Avni and shoved her with force much to the shock of the others. Ali, Aman and Ashok came down just in time to see the mishap towards their sister. They looked towards Neil. Shweta shoved her with more force causing her to loose her balance and fall to the floor. "THIS IS WERE YOU BELONG YOU SLUT, YOU THOUGHT THAT YOU COULD TRAP MY SON AND MAKE HIM CHEAT ON HIS FIANCE." Avni stood up and looked at shweta, she opened her mouth but once again Shweta cut her in, "I mean what to expect from a person like you, you weren't brought up properly like my Tillu after all your parents are dead right?" Avni's gaze faltered as tears washed within her eyes. "You are a good for nothing whore, you think by sleeping around and playing the innocent card will get my Tillu back than your wrong." Shweta rose her hand to slap Avni, but Neil caught his mother's hand. "THAT'S ENOUGH. Ma what are you doing? How can you say something like that? You know what this girl has been through hell and back and has still managed to be an angle in disguise and i love her...yes Mom you heard me right..I LOVE HER. And i'm not going to stand here and listen to what your saying to her. Before this three years ago because of you and Rhea and your jealousy i lost my redemption...my second chance at love and i won't let that happen again. You call Avni a slut and whore and god knows what other filth but none of its true...i know her. I know her and i know what she has seen as a child, the shit behaviour she has had to deal with, the dream of having a family and to finally be accepted and i hate to say this Ma but by destroying her..your destroying your own son. I'm fed up." But even that didn't stop Shweta, "Your not understanding Tillu, this girl has got you wrapped around her finger." she pulled Avni forth by her arm and pushed her with such force that her head hit the wall, her eyes fluttered as she was slowly slipping out of consciousness.  Neil scooped her up in his arms walking out with fire blazing in his eyes. He walked into her room and lied her down, he then picked up all the paperwork that she had left on top of her bed, as he was something slipped out of her notebook lying face down. Crouching down he picked it up. It was a picture of him. He looked back at Avni and then at the picture. He heard a slight moan as Avni sat up. He quickly slipped the picture back and putting the stuff on the table, helped her to sit up. "Hey Miss Ajooba, how are you feeling." She nodded at him in response. Just then the entire family walked into her room. Neela ran to her daughter wrapping her arms around her. And that was the first day Prakash and Bebe saw Avni so broken. She hung onto Neela for dear life, as Aman turned around not bearing to see his sister like this "Why Ma, Why...Wh-y does this always happen. W-Why can't i have a normal life." "Bacha you can't break like this, we need our string Avni back not this weak helpless one...You need to get Dayawanti back where she belongs. Don't you." At the mention of Dayawanti, Avni tensed. They all noticed. And within minutes, no tears were falling, the cold exterior was back on as she turned to the people around her saying 'i have work to do so ..bye.' and with that she was out the room with her phone in one hand and that note book in the other, forgetting about the limp she walked away. Neil sighed, knowing what was going to happen as the rest of the family were left worried.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Dayawanti stood at a balcony looking out at the moon, "Well Avni, be prepared. I will give you a punishment worse then death itself and by the end you'll be begging me to kill you." Just then another male voice spoke from behind her "Don't worry Dayawanti Bhen, i promise you, Avni will be in a bad shape and i too will have my revenge on the Khanna family." He smirked evily.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Avni touched her bullet wound. She had a lead on Dayawanti. She smirked. 'you wait and watch Mrs Mehta, this time...even i'm not playing by the rules.'

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

https://youtu.be/tpw7VfbcMZU

https://youtu.be/Z8B92Fwhplg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^My Favourite vm's  - go show them some love^^^^^^^^^^

Well.........That happened. So Avni is turning cold with Neil- Knew it wasn't going to last but all in good reason. So what will happen now? Dayawanti showed too. Who's this mysterious guy? And what lead has Avni got? Stay tuned to find out. Do comment your thoughts on what could happen and what you thought of this chapter. Don't forget to vote and follow too. Thank you.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro