Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Neil smirked at Avni. Perfect. He thought . As the previous song finished, Neil spun Avni on the spot. "Who is he?" She glared up at him "None of your damn business." He grasped her waist as the first song played.

https://youtu.be/v2tnXKAWxW4

betahasha dil ne
tujhko hi chaaha hai
har duaa mein maine
tujhko hi maanga hai

without any limits,
the heart has loved you only
I have wished for you alone
in every prayer of mine.

He twirled her too the beat "It is my business." "Oh really Mr Khanna." He looked at her as she sighed "Neil you don't hear me asking about that bitch you were dancing." He smirked "Ooo is some one jelly." She shoved his chest moving away but grabbing on to her wrist pulling her back to him.

tera jaana jaise koi baddua
door jaaoge jo tum
mar jaayenge hum
sanam teri kasam o..
sanam teri kasam o..
sanam teri kasam..

your going is like some curse,
if you go far,
I'll die..
I swear on you, my beloved..

He dipped her "Police wala ho, i can catch every lie in an instant." He moved her up as her back touched his front, he whispered in her ear "Okay then if you don't want to talk about that then tell me what you were doing this morning."  His lips touched her neck as she closed her eyes. She stuttered as Neil smirked at least now he knew that he still had an effect on her.

tumhe dekhte hi aankhen ho jaatin nam
sanam teri kasam o..
sanam teri kasam o..
sanam teri kasam..

when I see you, my eyes get wet..
I swear on you, my beloved..

"Avni listen to the words of the song." She looked up at him in shock, he had planned all this, she spun her again "Well you see Mrs Khanna i couldn't handle seeing you with that bastard and that DJ over there just so happens to be a close friend. I'm sure you can work the rest out."

huaa ye kya hashar mera
judaa huaa sabar mera
main tere bin ek lamha
kyun kabhi naa jiya

what condition I have reached
that my patience has left me,
I have never lived for even a moment
away from you..

raat bhar ashkon ne tujhko pukaara hai
har dua main maine tujhko hi maanga hai

all night, my tears have called for you only,
in every prayer I have asked for you only..

door jaaoge jo tum
mar jaayenge hum
sanam teri kasam o..
sanam teri kasam o..
sanam teri kasam..

tumhe dekhte hi aankhen ho jaati nam
sanam teri kasam o..
sanam teri kasam o..
sanam teri kasam..

nasha tera dil ko lagaa
dena nahi mujhko dagaa
main teri aadat ka maara
hai kya meri khataa

my heart is addicted to your intoxication,
don't betray me now,
I am now so addicted to you,
what's my mistake here..  

As he sang along to the song, she too joined in, their eyes remaining focused on just each other once again he spun her so her back was touching his chest, he held a manglesutra in his left hand and distracting her he put it around her neck. He spun her forcefully before pulling her as she crashed against his chest.

tere bin naamumkin
apna guzaara hai
har duaa mein maine
tujhko hi maanga hai

without you it's not possible
for me to live..
in every prayer,
I have wished for you only..

One of his hands was on her waist, the other clasping her left hand, slowly swaying to the last few lines.

door jaaoge jo tum
mar jaayenge hum
sanam teri kasam o..
sanam teri kasam o..
sanam teri kasam..

He began to move in to capture her lips but suddenly a spot light landed on them causing him to stop.

tumhe dekhte hi aakhen ho jaati nam
sanam teri kasam o..
sanam teri kasam o..
sanam teri kasam..

The song finished. He groaned slightly which was heard by Avni.

"Okay..." announced the DJ. "So food is now coming out, so please eat and after that we have Mr Neil Khanna dancing with the one he chooses." Avni sat with Neela at the main table. "Neil." Called Neela "Sit here." Unfortunately for Avni the only spare seat was next to her. As he sat down he gave her his signature smirk.  She was helplessly staring at him as Neela cut in  "Bacha you too eat." Avni  was caught by Neil who for the thousandth time that night smirked, she nodded at Neela and moved to take one of the bowl's of food, her hand brushing  with Neil's, quickly Avni moved her hand back, Neil took the bowl and began putting food for her as everyone looked at him in shock. Suddenly to his right Rhea touched his arm and began acting all flirty. Avni stood up excusing herself to the bathroom. As she entered her hands rested on either side of the sink as she looked at her reflection taking deep breaths and trying to motivate herself.  After a few minutes of fighting with her conscious she walked out with essence flowing from her. She walked back out taking her seat in between Neil and Neela eating very minimal, once finishing she placed her Knife and fork in her plate before pushing it back slightly "Moi Bachi have some more." "Nahi Nanno i'm not hungry."  Soon she was done everyone else was done with their meals too as Neil walked over to the DJ. "Okay so my friend here is ready to wow you so Neil chose your partner." He walked towards Avni standing in front of her, she though he was reaching for her hand but he grabbed Rhea from behind her, Rhea smirked at Avni and barged into her as Neil lead Rhea to the dance floor. Ali, Aman, Ashok, DD, Neela, Prakash, Bebe, Maddy and Karena's faces dropped as did Avni's but Shweta was clapping away enjoying the hurt in Avni's eyes.

https://youtu.be/FxAG_11PzCk

As the song started Neil spun Rhea around fierce fully taking Rhea by surprise who was struggling to keep up. Avni averted her eyes while Neil was occupied with Rhea, she was hurt. Why did he insist of doing this in front of her, knowing how much it would hurt her. She felt tears blur her vision. As Neela and the boys stood besides her, Ali pulled Avni towards him as Aman held his sister from the other side with Ashok and DD on either side of them.

Yahin doobe din mere
Yahin hote hain savere
Yaheen marna aur jeena
Yaheen mandir aur madeena..

Here only my days end.
Here alone the mornings begin.
Here I have to live and die.
Here are all my pilgrimages.

Teri galliyan.. galiyan teri galiyan..
Mujh ko bhaavein galiyaan teri galliyaan
Teri galiyan.. galiyan teri, galiyan..
Yoon hi tadpaavein, galliyan teri, Galliyaan..

Your streets. Streets, your streets
Your streets suit me, your streets.
They agonise me, your streets.

As he spun Rhea faster to the beat she failed miserably to keep up and fell from Neil, expecting him to catch her but he walked past her.  The song stopped. (Pause it)Avni had seen enough. She broke away from  Ali and Aman and made for the exit but a grip encircled her wrist causing her to halt.  She turned around to see Neil who dragged her back onto the dance floor wrapping his arm around her waist before addressing the crowd "The dance which Rhea failed to complete will be completed by Avni and only Avni." (Play) Following the steps of a tango Neil and Avni danced, but to the audience it wasn't two people but rather one heart and one soul.

Tu meri neendon mein sota hai
Tu mere ashqon mein rota hai
Sargoshi si hai khayaalon mein
Tu na ho, phir bhi tu hota hai
Hai silaa tu mere dard ka
Mere dil ki duaayein hain.. Teri galliyan

You sleep in my sleep,
You cry in my tears.
There is your whisper in my thoughts,
Even when you're not there, you are there.
You're the result of my pain..
They're the wishes of my heart, your streets.

He twirled Avni on the beat, dipping her and trailing his lips along her neck, Avni was trying to be indifferent. She didn't want to give in, someone with an ego like Neil's to know how much power he has was bad. She doesn't lean in, doesn't  make it easy or seem too keen. Then he brushes the  hair back from her shoulders and moved in so close that she can feel his lean body pressed up against hers.

Kaisa hai rishta tera-mera
Be-chehra phir bhi kitna gehra
Ye lamhe, lamhe ye resham se
Kho jaayein.. kho naa jaayein hum se
Kaafilaa, waqt ka rok le..
Ab dil se judaa na hon..

How's this relationship of your and mine,
It doesn't have a face and yet it's so deep.
These moments, these moments like silk..
We shouldn't lose them.
The caravan of time, let's stop it.
Now they (your streets) shouldn't get separated from the heart..

The song was coming to end as the speed of their dance picked up drastically, but for them it wasn't fast, time slowed down for them he then lifted her up and spun with her in the air as , Ali's mouth was hanging wide open as Aman closed it, Ali, closed DD's who closed Ashok's who closed Neela's who closed Prakash's who closed Shweta who closed Rhea's who closed Karena's who closed Maddy's as they all stared at Avneil ,there eyes popping out slightly .

Teri Galiyaan, galiyaan teri galiyaan..
Yoonhi tadpaaven, galiyan teri.. galiyaan

They agonise me, your streets.  

Slowly Neil brought her down her arms around his neck, their foreheads touching, and their eye lock remaining as her feet touched the floor his hands gripping on to her waist. Wolf whistles were heard as everyone clapped. The old lady smiled at the couple but suddenly gun shots were heard before a sound of pain. Avni looked away from Neil to see that old lady bleeding out. Avni shoved Neil ran falling besides the old lady placing the ladies head in her lap as everyone surrounded them, she shouted at the waiters "GET ME SOME TOWELS. HURRY UP." Avni stroked the older ladies face as a waiter passed her some quickly Avni put pressure on the wound as the old lady reached up to her face "Beta its too late, you can't save me." Avni wasn't listening as she kept trying to stop the bleeding. "Avni....t-t..." "Shh save your words." "Avni its too late...T-te-ll hi-him h-h-how you f-feel bef-ore it-its too l-late." And with that she drew her last breath. Avni stopped "No no no come on, stay with me." She checked for a pulse as the attackers. But Neil had his police team on speed dial and they arrived with in two minutes, causing the attacker and his back up to make a run, Avni looked up and saw them run, gently placing the old lady's head on the floor, she took of her heals and ran after them. Neil looked at Avni in shock and ran after her screaming a few orders out. Avni ran down he road at high speed, she chucked her heels at two men on the right and left as the police took them she went after the third guy not failing to notice that he was dressed in a suit like he had been at the function the entire time. She ran after him as Neil ran behind her. She was close when she heard a scream, she turned to see Neil get hit in the back by four attackers, she looked between the guy who was on the run and Neil before rushing to Neil's aid, she jumped on top of the one that attacked Neil from behind and took the stick before hitting him hard, the other moved forth to Neil but she blocked the punch with the stick as Neil gained his composure he watched his wife hit the third over the head before looking at the final one dropping the stick, the attacker launched at her as she skillfully blocked all the attacks before kicking him in  his manhood hard before flooring him and knocking him unconscious. Neil looked at Avni as tears shone within her eyes. "Avni..." He whispered loud enough for her to hear, he opened his arms as she ran into his embrace holding on for dear life. He stroked her hair softly as she broke down. "Why..Why do people end up dying because of me." He pulled back from the embrace grasping her shoulders "Avni...it was not your fault...what ever has happened in the past was not your fault." "Nahi Neil..it is my fault, i'm bad, Dayawanti was right i am a bad omen, everyone ends up suffering because of me, i ruin everything first Ayesha Ma left me forever, then i destroyed Neela Ma's marriage and the Ashish Mehta...My Dad died because of me, she was right i am a bad omen, and maybe God is on Dayawanti's side, he is probably thinking that i am illegitimate, a sin, a curse." "Avni..." Neil cut in. "No Neil..." She fought against his grip before saying "No Neil you to stay away from me, i don't want to destroy your life too." She pushed him back forcefully "Avni." He stepped forth but she moved back "NO Neil please i don't want to hurt you, stay away from me." But he didn't listen he brought her close to his chest placing his chin on her head as she fought. She gave up and collapsed against his chest tired. Tired of everything. He took of his blazer and put it around her before picking her up. She let him. She finally was allowing someone to take care of her. She buried her head in the crook of his neck inhaling his scent. He just carried her offering her emotional support in his own way.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hey guys..very long update so please enjoy and let me know what you thought, don't forget to vote and comment too. Also yesterday's episode was amazing Neela and Avni stole the show - what did you guys think?????????

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro