Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Battered and Bruised. IF you looked in front you would think that you have seen a fallen angle. Hair in a tangled mess, blood oozing out from her skin as she lay naked with whip lashes adoring her back. Tears leaking out of her eyes. It had been weeks and she had been enduring the harsh pain, she wanted it to stop, she was physically unable to take anymore of the pain, her mind was telling her to look for signals anything that could possibly help her but hope was leaving her. They told her no practically rubbed in her face that Neil wasn't going to come for her, at first she firmly believed he would but it had been six weeks and there had been nothing from him-she started to believe that he wasn't coming, every time they would say that to her she would remain silent only to be laughed at. She felt filthy as she reminisced the multiple times her body was used for the pleasure of other men. A fresh set of tears laced her eyes as she rubbed at her skin, she hated herself, she was disgusted with herself. She needed Neil. she needed him to save her just this time and then she swore to God that  she would keep him out of this mess. She was falling and he wasn't there to catch her, she felt useless with out him, she couldn't even fight back, the fire that consumed her spirit had been distinguished, her eyes dead holding only gloss no life. Why would there be life? That rested with Neil. Vidyut walked in looking at Avni with hunger in his eyes- he, his dad Khulbushan and Dayawanti had killed her spirit, he felt a sense of remorse but knew that he couldn't, part of him wanted to get her out of here and safely back to Neil, he could see it in her eyes, he could see the dying hope it concerned him, he walked out every time his father abused her along with Dayawanti but a sense of respect gathered for Avni from him as she never let her enemies know what was actually going on, she kept every thing under a stone cold expression not letting out even a whimper. He walked towards with clothes and crouched down handing them to her, she looked up at him and he saw a tinge of hope. She probably thought he was Neil- he smiled at the thought. He turned around giving her some privacy, when she was done he turned and sat besides her "I'm sorry Avni." she looked at him "you don't deserve to be here, you should be with Neil enjoying life. i even regret not telling you my true identity but i was left with no choice, you know what family is like and the position i have for family is high. I'm sorry." He waited for response but recieved none, he gave her a tight smile before getting up, "I don't blame you." He halted at her voice. She looked up at him. "I don't blame you, i understand. your a good person Vidyut don't lose your humanity for your family." She offered him a small smile and he did the same "Neil will come Avni have some hope." Just then an alarm went off. As Vidyut smirked. "Maybe sooner than you thought." She genuinely smiled at him as he left. He was here. 

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Neil rushed through as his men engaged with henchmen surrounding the area creating leeway for their boss to find his lady love. He had been all over the place becoming worse than godzilla these past six weeks his anger reaching maximum height, his patience wearing thing as time continued its punishment, after planning and plotting he was close to Avni- he could feel it in the air, he could sense her, and it soothed the anguish that his heart was facing. He was scared though. He was dreading to what state she would be in, he would openly kill anyone if a scratch had been laid on her, little did he know he was about to get the shock of his life, well actually two. He stalked forth dishing fast orders to his men who were kinda confused but nodded and continued to engage. Neil was running his heart pounding against his chest, he walked well ran straight into someone staggering a few paces back. His eyes widening in recognition. "Khulbushan." his eyes quickly transformed into anger as he launched at his Bua's husband. "Aree Neil is this how you welcome family? After we have taken care of your wife so well." Neil growled and tightened his grip around his neck. "If you dare utter her name- i will kill you." His eyes hardened looking at the culprit in front of him in that moment he mentally tried to prepare himself for the state that Avni would be in. Khulbushan chuckled "Well she will definitely remember mine the state she is in you delayed your arrival and that made it easier i can see why you like her Neil with a the fiery spirit she has along with that body-" His next words were cut off as Neil punched him gathering himself up and running in no particular direction, he hated not knowing where he was going but a sense of urgency evolved as he desperately screamed her name out. Coming to the last room his hand rested upon the cool door handle cooling his calloused hand, he knew, he could feel her. He closed his eyes and pushed forth instantly regretting it, wishing he took more time to prepare. There she was perched up against the wall head falling to the side, he could see the pain gracing her features, he could see the blood but his feet halted him for a second before sweeping him towards her, her head falling into his palm as her eyes opened at the sound of his voice, But they were dead. Expressionless. But what sent chill further down his back was as she sighed saying "Just another dream." she slipped out of consciousness as he desperately tried to awake her with no response he hoisted her up bridal style instantly realising how light she had become. Her head was leaning on his shoulder lifelessly. And he knew it was going to take a lot to fix her this time. 

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hey guys i'm sorry for the delay but school is getting intense. But i'm on holiday. Finally i might add. Thank you all for your patience and i would love to hear your thoughts on this chapter,or on Adiza and how they are doing- cause lets face it they are sooooooo in a relationship and its tooo cute. Anyways i'm not gonna ramble. Love you all and thanks for being so understanding. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro