Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Neil walked back into the living room where the  rest of the family was his knuckles bleeding out, Neela noticed and signalled Avni, she closed her eyes getting up and taking Neil by the hand. The rest of the family were shocked by Avni's move but instantly saw the blood and let the two carry on. She walked back into her room making him sit on the sofa before grabbing the first aid kit from a draw near her dresser.  She sat next to him keeping her eyes trained on the first aid box whilst he looked at her shamelessly. She grabbed the antiseptic and his hand dabbing it gently, he flinched slightly causing her to, to flinch.  She blew on his hand and after realising what she was doing she looked up at him into Neil's awaiting eyes. Her windows let in a draft of air causing her hair to come in front of her face. He brushed it behind her ear causing her to blush slightly, she averted her gaze and finished off bandaging his wound. She quickly put everything in the box before trying to run out only to be stopped by Neil as he gripped her waist causing her hands to be sprawled out on his chest. "Stop running away from me." The pain in his voice was evident but Avni wasn't willing to pay attention to it.She shoved him back and walked out stopping by the door before turning to him "It's the only thing i know how to do." A tear dropped from her eyes killing Neil's heart immediately she brushed it away and walked downstairs.

Once Avni reached she helped lay the table as Neela called them all to eat. Avni and Neela served everyone before sitting down. Neela quickly took the seat next to Ali and Nano took the one next to Bebe. The only available seat left was next to Neela in front of Neil. Hesitantly she sat down. Shweta signalled Rhea to begin to create problems. "So Avni...." Avni looked up. "Where did you go after you were kicked out...i'm sorry i mean left." Avni smiled knowing what was going on. "The US." She replied simply. "Ohh so must be a load of good looking guys there, manage to have any?" "I wouldn't know if they were good looking or not, i didn't go to the US to get laid i went there to finish of a law degree which was cut short thanks to your family." Avni gave her fake smile. Shweta then said "Why did you leave if you were innocent, why did you run if you had nothing to hide...right Rhea?"  Bebe was about to cut in but Avni beat her to it "Why is it that every time a woman has to prove her purity and innocence, why is it that times have changed but this thought of women having to prove themselves hasn't. I left because i didn't find it necessary to justify myself to people who wouldn't listen to me in the first place. Now answer this question: if that was Karena who was being insulted by her in-laws what would you do? From that you'll get the answer you so desperately want." She picked up her spoon again  "And quick tip next time you want to try and poison me, its a humble request use actual poison that will kill me." She carried on eating her food like nothing effected her while everyone looked at her surprised by her confidence  she smirked slightly yeah you best all think on that. Shweta looked at Rhea and looked at Neil, Rhea understood and started to trail her fingers along his arm, Neil dropped his spoon causing a noise and everyone to see what was going on. Avni looked at the two and cracked her knuckles causing everyone to look at her, Neil was the first one to react hearing that he instantly knew that he still meant something to her.  She knew she had grabbed unwanted attention and focused on finishing her meal. Rhea and Shweta shared a smirk as Rhea addressed Neela "Chachi, you know i  have some good news..." She held her hand up showing a flashy ring as Avni's mind repeated no this cannot be happening, no please no. "Me and Neil are engaged again...." Neela looked towards Avni for a reaction but she seemed dead, Rhea continued "And lets hope this time no-one decides to take my spot in Neil's life." Avni pushed her chair back causing her chair to fall, everyone looked at her in concern, Neil's eyes almost begging her to look at him whilst Rhea and Shweta shared a look of triumph noticed by all of them. Avni grabbed her phone and sprinted upstairs as Neil called desperately after her. She ran to her room and flung herself onto her bed crying her heart out. She bent down and from one of the cabinets took out an album full of her best moments in life. She turned to the page with Neil and her and ended up flinging it across in the centre of her room. Rushing into her cupboard she took out her gym outfit and quickly changed, as she was leaving she ended up smashing another vase, she was pretty sure that Aman or Ali would ask her what she had against vases but she couldn't care less. She grabbed her phone of her bed and opened her doors. Meanwhile downstairs, they all heard the smash and were about to go upstairs until they saw Avni running down in her gym gear. The boys, Neela and Nano stepped back knowing where she was going and knew it would be best to leave her be. Bebe grabbed her shoulder "Beta i'm..." Avni shrugged her hand of putting a hand up signalling the elder woman not to go on.  She looked up at Neil shaking her head in disgust. She walked out slamming the door behind her. Making Aarti cry. Neil went after her, but she moved quickly speeding away in her car he grabbed his own car and began to track her down. Half and hour later he managed to find her in a gym in front of a boxing bag. She had the bandaged wrapped around her wrists but the force in which she was pounding it with had ripped the bandage causing her knuckles to be bloody. With one more punch the bag ended up a few feet away. She undid the remaining of her bandages and turned around tears dropping from her eyes. She rubbed them away sitting on the bench. She put on her hoodie and let her face drop into her hands. "Avni..." Neil whispered. She looked up at him shaking her head before grabbing her bag and leaving him there. She was walking in the car park as a few guys came up to her, they were drunk. Avni looked at them not scared at all. As one advanced she grabbed his arm twisting it before hitting him where it hurts two other guys charged her and using the first man as a shield she protected herself. The second guy came out with pocket knife and cut her hoodie and forearm, she hissed out before grabbing his head and smashing it into the lamppost, three more stood in front of her she managed to take one out but one from behind smashed a wooden rod on her head. "AVNI!" Neil rushed forth taking out the remaining men as Avni held on to her head in pain. She swung slightly but Neil sensing it caught her by her waist. Her hands wrapped around his neck for support. "Wow Mrs Ajooba didn't know you had it in you. She slapped the back of his head "Miss not Mrs." "Avni i'm sor...." "Please don't." She then untangled her arms from his neck and began to walk away from  him. Her vision became blurry again and in pain she closed her eyes. Neil sensed this and ran forth catching her, he tapped her face "Avni...Avni...Avni come on." No response, he checked her pulse for his own peace of mind before picking her up bridal style, he then carried her to his car putting her in the back seat. As he drove he kept checking on her from behind, the amount of near accidents he could of caused but he didn't care, he just gave them the finger and drove off. He had reached back at Neela's house. He opened the back door picking her up bridal style and kicking the door shut. He walked in to the house as they looked at Avni in concern.

Hey guys sorry for not updating yesterday actually had a trip and i was hella tired. Anyway what do you think? Please let me know i would love it, your comments make my day. Don't forget to vote and follow too.

^^^^^^^Goal's^^^^^^^

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro