[ 2 ] ARTICLE

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Emma Watson Talks GoT:
Her Portrayal as Jamiela Baratheon, HBO's Before the Thrones: A Spinoff

- LONDON, UK -
PopStar UK was given a privilege to spare a few minutes to interview Emma Watson, the ever dashing Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter franchise. They started asking her on how she was faring, from being the female lead of Harry Potter, to being the sole love interest of Logan Lerman's Charlie in Perks of Being a Wallflower, then recently, Belle in Beauty and the Beast. Now, she plays Jamiela Baratheon, the sister of King Robert Baratheon from Before the Thrones: A Spinoff, one of the five promised spinoffs after
Game of Thrones.

❝ It's very exciting, that is for sure. ❞ Watson commented, laughing. ❝ I have read A Song Of Ice and Fire when I was in my early twenties. ❞ She also said that she was ecstatic to learn that she landed on one of the female leads.

Emma Watson, 26, as Jamiela Baratheon in new Game of Thrones spinoff series.

❝ Honestly, I first auditioned for Lyanna, because who doesn't love the Starks? I received the call a few months later, only I got Jamiela instead. ❞ When asked if she liked her character and why, Watson gave a laugh.

❝ I guess I have to. It is part one of playing a certain character. To be fair, I had to adapt to playing as Hermione for the Harry Potter franchise, and I didn't like her character at first. But to be honest, she was actually like me in a way ; Hermione was a smart and bossy girl, fashion not a huge matter in her life, and fairly tomboyish. I was like that in school *laughs* but Jamiela was a different story. She was a complex character, being both a quiet and headstrong lady of Stormlands. I guess I didn't like her before, because I favored women who are warriors like Lyanna.

Watson, in a scene from Before the Thrones: A Spinoff

Then, we asked how was it like working alongside co-stars Robert Aramayo and Camilla Mendes, this was Watson's answer.

❝ I love them! I learned a lot from Camilla, who is, in fact, awfully like Myriane, her character. Robert... the first time we met, we "clicked" in an instant and became fast friends at once. ❞ We then asked about Emma's love life, she immediately laughed, and shook her head.

❝ I'm still single. I didn't hook up with any of my Harry Potter cast, so that's that.

We asked about what to expect for the Spinoff, all Emma said was:

❝ It's very moving. It will make you cry, and smile, and laugh, but it will definitely move you and learn something from it.

CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL INTERVIEW

♚•♚♢♚•♚

You might also enjoy:

Game of Thrones's Maisie Williams talks on what's in store for Arya Stark.

Stranger Things's Natalia Dyer shuns rumors of her and co-star Charlie Heaton dating.

Game of Thrones's Hannah Murray and John Bradley talk on the relationship between Tarly and Gilly.

Former HBO star Riz Ahmed talks on how he plans to continue his career.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro