Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Has she gone crazy?" Youngmi said chewing on sour candy. "Maybe." Geonu said eyeing his boss grinning in the phone.

"It's that man she took a half day for yesterday." Youngmi said, her chewing turning aggressive making Geonu take a step away from the tattoed woman with her fierce eyes. "Who could he be?" He wondered aloud. "I couldn't see his face even when noona opened the door to his car." "From the looks of that car he must be incredibly rich." Geonu nodded in agreement.

"Unnie?" Sehee flinched hearing Youngmi right behind her. She quickly hid her phone away from her curious employees. "What is it?" She asked cautiously because Youngmi wasn't the smiling kind and she was smiling surprisingly sweetly.

"Did you go out with your boyfriend yesterday?" Sehee nodded still unsure where this was going. "Where did you go?" Geonu chirped in, his usual cheeriness even more intensified.

She shrugged, smiling nonchalantly. "Nowhere in particular. He cooked lunch for me and then we went on a long drive." The two youngsters nodded.

"By the way, what's his name?" Youngmi asked her eyes inquisitive. Sehee thought hard if she should tell them his name. Seokjin never said anything about not telling her friends about him but if he is hiding his real identity from her then it means he wouldn't be pleased if she told them. Seokjin didn't look the kind who'd get angry because of this, if anything it'd just force him to reveal his identity himself.

She had promised to wait for him though. She couldn't risk breaking his trust. That's why she gave a tight smile to her employees who were more or less like her family. "I shouldn't. I don't know if my boyfriend would like me to tell anyone. He's kind of private with everything he does."

Geonu gasped dramatically, his hand covering his mouth. "Noona, don't tell me you don't know what he does for a living." Sehee rolled her eyes. "What if I don't? It's my personal life, I'm not supposed to share each and every thing happening in my life with you people. Now get back to work before I decide to cut today's pay."

The threat worked everytime. Biting her lip to stop herself from laughing, Sehee watched the duo going back to work, complaining how she always did this to shut them up.

After a few moments of silence, Geonu slid beside her, putting his arm around Sehee's shoulders as if sharing a secret. "Noona, you know there's something called Google." He whispered, his face animated as if he was going to convince her with his aegyo.

He pulled up his phone and typed her name in the search engine quickly. "Look, everything related to your name comes up here." And sure enough it was. There were links to her various social media accounts along with others who shared her name. There was also an old article about the restaurant when it had won an award.

Sehee elbowed the younger in his stomach, earning a painful groan from him. "Stop poking your nose in someone else's business, Geonu. It's not a good thing. Get back to work before I smash your head with a burning hot pan." He went away gulping nervously.

As the day passed, Sehee felt her hand itching towards her phone several times, the temptation too much. She stopped herself everytime though, thinking what Seokjin would think or how hurt he'd be. She couldn't bare to see that look on his face.

As the day came to an end she somehow found herself opening the search engine yet again. She had typed the first letter to getting her answer but then she felt the two hooligans looking over her shoulder, ready to find out who her boyfriend was.

"You're just a tap away, unnie. Don't stop now." Youngmi said in her most seductive tone. Sehee sighed closing the app and turning around to see the duo looking at her with expectant smiles.

Sehee put her hands on her hips, cracking her neck and glared. "My dears, it's cleaning day for you. Now get your asses going. If I find even a single speck of grease in the whole restaurant I'm going to cut a week's worth of pay."

The way their boss was glaring had them scampering for the cleaning items. They started to clean the whole restaurant with all their energies.....until they saw the back of their boss.

"Tell me never to listen to you." Geonu whined, vigorously scrubbing the stove. Youngmi rolled her eyes. "It's not as if I asked you to follow my every move."

"But still you made it impossible to ignore you."

"Oh come on, you were just as curious, you pig."

"You pabo."

"You idiot."

"You witch."

"You stupid."

"Go on a date with me already."

The retort on Youngmi's tongue died instantly hearing something instead of an insult. "What?!?" Her scream could be heard till outside the restaurant.

Geonu pouted, channeling his best aegyo face. "Go on a date with me, Youngmi-ah. We are perfect for each other." Youngmi could only shake her head completely disgusted. "You're crazy."

"For you."

"Stfu already!!"

~~~~
A/N:

I absolutely enjoyed writing this chapter. I'm not good with humor but in my head I was cackling imagining this scene unfold. Hope you like it too!

Thank you for reading!!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro