Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Aphmau studied the sunlit sky  smiling gentle as the breeze moved her thick long black hair.

"Aphmau!" Shouted a familiar voice. She turned her head downward to see pail white hair and bright green eyes with a smirk of pure satisfaction and light red cheeks.

"I say milady your butt be looking fi-"

"TRAVIS!!!!!" Shouted a blue haired woman storming towards him like stampede her face a angry red.

"Katelynn Wai-" Travis tried to protest, but was sent flying  by a punch in the face by Katelynn.

"Don't mind him Aphmau, Travis is just being a pervert!" Katelynn fumed with rage. "Please forgive him."

Aphmau only giggled at her companions and slid down from the ropes of the sail. "No need for forgiveness, he didn't do anything wrong, although..." She approached Travis and knocked him upside the head.

"Ow!"

"Next time he does something like that, he'll wake up in Davy Jones Locker... To other business, Travis are we any closer?"

"Well Mi'lady it seems as though... We have no idea where we're going."
Hello everyone. Let me say that IM SORRY ITS SO SHORT AND I HAVENT UPDATED IN A LOOOOOOOONG TIME! It's hard when you lost your most reliable writing resource:( so these chapter are going to be a lot shorter and probably have mistakes in them until I replace my computer. I hope you all don't hate me! Dx I still love you all!
-Beckysan

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro