07 - Just Us...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

MAKI'S POV

"Well...I can tell you that I've been wanting to do this since days ago. Cough. To put it simply, I wanted us to just celebrate my birthday, here at your new house."

"Hang on, your mom told me you fainted and that you were at the hospital."

"Well..."

I developed an interest to surprise people, thus I thought I wanted to see Nico's face when she sees all of this, hehe...cough cough...

It was days ago when dad advised me what I could do on my birthday. It gave me the idea - since Nico-chan will be moving, I decided to celebrate my birthday at her new house. By that, I wanted to know what her new home was like, and I'd know where I could visit at the very least.

I'd had to do it all by myself at first, since no one in u's seemed available to help me out.

I called Nico's mom (I asked for her number when I first met her, hehe, I remember Nico being so cute and embarassed as she rushed to her mom, I tried not to laugh.), and asked her secretly where's the address of her new house. Then I told her about my plan - she played along with it, fortunately. She invited me to visit Nico's new house, there we talked about how to make the plan work, whilst not letting Nico-chan know about it. But that was when I suddenly fainted. Nico's mom contacted my mom and I was brought home.

Yeah, I got sick. It wasn't my plan to be like this. I almost thought that I'd never succeed. However, I had a lot of people help me out to make this plan of mine work.

Then a while ago, my dad brought me to hospital for check up, gave me medicine and made sure I am okay with my health. My mom helped to get all the party props at Nico's new home, then she told me that Nico was at my house. I told her to tell Nico to make an excuse to have her wait, so that I could secretly go to Nico's home after my checkup. I intentionally left my phone for Nico, so that she would not call me before I got the plan finished.

Finally, I got to Nico's house, told Nico's cute siblings not to mention me being there, then I prepared the party props. After all that, I called Nico by phone, and signalled Nico's mom to go to Nico and have her make an excuse to get here.

However, while calling Nico, I suddenly felt dizzy and accidently dropped an important present. It was a glass cup, I had two matching pairs, designed with pics of us, for me and for her. And it freaked Nico out when she heard it crash.

After that, I took my medicine again and cleaned things up. Then I hid until Nico got here.

And yeah, that was what happened. I told Nico about it.

"Maki-chan, do you have superpowers to do all that!!?"

"Cough..ehem...you should thank our parents, they did most of the important parts for me..."

"But that is still going too far, Maki-chan!! You're putting yourself at risk!!"

"I am willing to go so far just for you, Nico. That's how much I love - "

"Love me? You're being to reckless, BAKA!!"

Nico suddenly slapped me, it did not hurt much actually but it did caught me off guard.

"NICO!!?"

"What if something worse happened to you, huh? You made me worry so much!!"

Nico approached to hug me. Her face shows how worried she was about me.

"You're the birthday girl, Maki-chan!! You're not supposed to be the one doing all this, it should've been me!!"

I understand what I did, and Nico's reaction was not out of place.

"Sorry...cough...I just could not stand by and let the day pass without doing anything."

"Let me guess, you were hurt weren't you?"

"Huh?"

"Maki, you were hurt because Honoka and the others did not come to you or paid you attention, weren't you?", she's right, but I did not understand why she brought out such a topic... then Nico took out my phone from her pocket.

"Here, check out the calls. They're all from Kotori, Umi, Nozomi, and Honoka."

"They were trying to call you, but I hanged up in every call - except for Honoka because she was singing until her phone probably ran out of batteries."

"Nico...Nico why did you do that!!? Cough, that was a rude thing to do - "

"BECAUSE I WAS ANGRY!!", Nico looked really sad as she explained further.

"Because...because like you, I was hurt. They did not give you attention. They forgot about you. Even though it had only been more than two weeks since u's disbanded. I just felt what they all did was unfair!!"

Before Nico got too emotional, I took my medical mask off and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. I hugged her, then I said...

"It's alright Nico. Just the two of us is fine. We're not u's anymore so things like these happen."

"Why are you so calm on that? Aren't you lonely they would not even try to attend you on your birthday?"

"Because I accepted it as if it was their way of saying farewell. I'm okay with it."

We looked into each others eyes in a moment of silence. Nico was so confused, while I was somewhat lonely but I did not want her to notice.

"Look, umm, could we just celebrate my birthday now? I did not do all this just to be emotional and all."

"Oh...yeah, sorry. Just got carried away. Ehem, so what do we do, Maki-chan?"

"Let's eat some cake. Don't worry, it won't hurt my health. Come here."

"Geez, it's so weird you're doing all this, Maki-chan. It's not my birthday."

"Well, you make the first move in all the things we will do here. (Winks)"

It was time for us to have fun. There's no time to waste a special day like this if we focus too much on the bad vibes or stress we're getting.

I took out a large cake with strawberry flavor. Nico greeted me a "Happy Birthday" song then I blew the candles. Then I had her feed me cake.

"I'm gonna be your nurse, Maki-chan. Hehe."

"Whatever you say...", then she fed me. With each slice she fed me cake in a passionate way. I fed her one too.

"Hey Maki-chan, can I kiss you each time I feed you cake?"

"!! Well...on lips okay?"

"Of course!", now it was sweeter that with each slice I ate, Nico kissed me. Then I kissed her whenever I fed her too. And the more we kissed...the more we wanted each other...

"Kiss me more. Your lips alone are sweet enough.", I begged.

"!! Geez, you're so demanding. Hehe, not like I mind it anyway, Maki-chan. It's your birthday, I'll give you everything you want."

"Thanks..."

We put ourselves in another passionate kiss. I hugged her, she hugged me. We dropped the forks, plate, and every other obstacle.

"Nmmmnn...ahh..wait...my sisters will..."

"Don't mind them...", I said without care. My mind was still a bit dizzy due to my sickness. I had nothing else in mind but to have Nico's lips. Nothing else.

We got so busy kissing each other, Nico's siblings just stood by and watched.

"Onii-chan is kissing a girl!? Hey, Cocoro isn't that lewd?", said Cocoa.

"I don't know either, maybe it's a normal to do that too? Hang on, I'll take a picture of them.", said Cocoro.

"Yuuuuuuuurrrrriii....", said Cotaro as he just looked at the cake and started eating.

"Hey!! Cocoa wanna cake too!!", Cocoa joined in the feast.

Thus at the moment me and Nico kissed as if it may be our last, I did not notice Cocoro taking pics of us, and Cocoa and Cotaro chewing on my cake.

And I did notice what a mistake I made...

"(Door opens) I'm home, Nico-chan!! Did you get your surp...rise?"

A tall woman with black hair saw us lying on the floor with both our lips connected to each other. Suddenly, she made a very horrified face.

"N-nico!!!?"

Nico heard the woman's voice, looked around and saw her - immediately she got off me and made a panicked expression when she said:

"Uh...EHHHHH!!! MOM!!!?"

Then I noticed what was going on, before long I was paralyzed with fear as I realized what I did.

The woman in front of us was Nico's mom - who just witnessed our forbidden ceremonial kisses...

"NIIIICOOOO...WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING???!!!!"

---- ---

A/N: I just laughed as I made this part. Two chapters to go, stay tuned.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro