Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"...don't leave me alone...please..."

"......"

"Maki-chan...I...."

"STOP IT NICO!! STOP BEING STUBBORN, WHY WON'T YOU LISTEN TO ME!!?"

NICO'S POV

Unfair. It just felt so unfair to me. Why she was gone for so long...without sparing some effort to reach out to me.

I was aware that my reactions to her just now seemed so immature, so irresponsible, so...selfish. Yeah, just that. I wanted her to see me like that. I wanted Maki-chan to see just what happened to the Nico she left behind, the Nico she neglected, the Nico she ignored.

"Why....Maki-chan.....you think it is so simple to answer that, knowing all this time you never ever came for me?"

"...can't you understand, Nico? I can no longer be with you anytime like we used to - "

"YOU COULD MAKI-CHAN!! YOU COULD!! YOU WOULD!! DON'T EVER MAKE IT AN EXCUSE THAT YOU COULD HAVE NEVER DONE MORE!!!"

I could not hold it in.

"Tell me, Maki-chan!! Where were you when I celebrated my birthday? Where were you when I finally got a contract to become an official idol? Where...where were you when I was looking for you!!?"

"......"

"It wasn't enough, okay. You were texting me, chatting with me, but that is not enough for me, alright Maki-chan?! I wanted you to visit me at my house, I wanted you to invite me to your house or some kind of date just the two of us. I wanted to see you more, I wanted to touch you more, I wanted to hear your voice more, I want......I WANT TO BE WITH YOU A BIT MORE!!!"

Very selfish for me to say, but I did not give a damn. Maki-chan needs to hear it all.

"Do you get it now?!! How I feel....how I...."

"I feel the same way too, idiot."

"What?"

Then she replied with a shrewd, annoyed look in her face.

"I was waiting for you too. I was waiting for you to say something outrageous, bring me to a place to have fun, waiting for you to at least come here at school to make some ruckus in order to get attention......where were you as well, huh?"

I was surprised - not only did I just make a hypocritical statement, Maki-chan looked at me with anger as she held her hand tighter than before.

"....that is nothing compared to..."

"COMPARED TO BEING LEFT ALONE, HUH NICO!!? Did you think all this time I too tolerated the fact you never came to me or something?!"

"....if you realized that, then why did you not take action at all!?"

"Isn't it enough that I contacted you via online methods? Nico, it ain't as simple as you think it is for me to just go to your house, knock on the door and call your name! It isn't simple enough to just ask you out for a date at some random place without considering the exposure we'll get from the public! Look, things have changed, alright? Just accept it - "

"The Maki-chan I know would never easily give up on something.....never....unless she gets bored with - "

"HOW DARE YOU THINK THAT I WILL EVER LOSE INTEREST IN YOU - "

"What do you want me think then, Maki-chan?!! What? You think I can stay comfortable all these years without seeing you? Every day I was worried that maybe you already have a boyfriend or someone special now besides me! I'm sorry, I never wanted to doubt you but...I just don't know what to think!! - "

"Enough, Nico-chan."

"........."

Maki gave an angry glare at me then turned away.

"Just leave me alone. With my life. Okay?"

".....whatever, Maki.", I said as I turned away too and looked elsewhere with my arms tucked. Everything was going nowhere, I will just allow Maki-chan to leave.

Just as she opened the door, I could hear her whisper:

"Nico, I hate yo - uggh...nevermind."

I continued to look away and ignore what she just said.

MAKI'S POV

I got out of the clubroom. I just could not take it anymore. Seeing Nico like that just motivates to slap or punch her. So annoying.

I didn't notice right away, but beside me was another girl lying by the wall. She was probably eavesdropping on us this whole time. She stood there with a smile on her face.

"I never thought you guys would fight at a time like this...."

"....don't involve yourself with us, Hanayo-chan. For your own good...please...."

"...I won't. It's just....I just remembered what happened between me and Rin-chan...."

Hanayo and Rin had a fight with each other - just like us, it seemed to be about not accepting each other's farewells. I did not know what happened to them after that....I think it did not end well.

"....you know....not all relationships have a happy ending...."

"...you're right...but still...you think too much, Maki-chan."

Why is she acting all wise or...something?

"Shut up. Leave me alone, okay?"

I left the area and just proceeded to the Principal/Director's office. I still have lots of things to do for Graduation Day. I have no time to waste.

------

NICO'S POV

I....I just....uggh...what the hell did I just do?

"Nico-chan....?"

Another girl went inside the room.

"...oh! Hanayo-chan!? Hey, it's been a while since we last met."

"Yeah it has. How did it feel by the way?"

"It?"

"What happened between you and Maki-chan?"

"Geez...you were eavesdropping on us all this time? Umm...let's just say.....ugghh......I just acted like a jerk."

"Oh? Not Maki-chan?"

"Nah, Maki-chan reacted appropriately, but I didn't. That is why I say I am a jerk."

"You guys fight a lot don't you?"

"That is how it is between us. It wouldn't be normal if nothing happened at all."

"That is why you're angry at her, Nico?"

".....maybe......I dunno anymore."

"Do you plan to apologize?"

"I don't think Maki-chan will forgive me so easily this time. I think it's best to let some fresh air between us first."

"I hope you guys make up."

"I don't think we have to....", I said as I left the piano room. I proceeded to look for my sister, she's probably angry at me for not bringing her around the school for some time I guess.

I just walked away without paying Hanayo any attention. I just wasn't in the mood to talk with her. I hope she understands.

-----

I went all over the school looking for my sister, but it was kinda difficult not trying to get a lot of attention. Some people approached me and asked me for autographs, others waved at me. At least two students asked for a selfie with me. Gladly, however, there wasn't a wave of people chasing after me like what happened a while ago.

After an hour had passed, I went to the Principal's office, but my sister wasn't there.

"Sorry, Nico. Your sister did not come here."

"Oh, okay. Thanks anyway."

"By the way......Kotori wants to - I mean..."

"Huh?"

".....no, nevermind what I just said. Just take care, Nico."

"Uggh...yeah. Thanks, m'am."

I went all over the place but she wasn't around at all. No sight of Yukiho or Arisa(Eri's sister) at all, either.

Then I noticed a school building, a new building for the school. Some people were entering it, probably new students. I decided to check it out.

I got inside and found a crowd of people inside. It turned out that the room was a new clubroom. Let's see.....it was a.....

....an.....an idol clubroom!!?

I took a peek and I saw a bunch of students, second years, and I saw my little sister was inside. I was about to call her when I noticed that....

"....are you interested in becoming a school idol?"

"Yes, m'am. My sister is one, so I wanna follow in her footsteps....."

"Yeah...Nico-chan, isn't it?"

My sister was talking to Maki-chan. Wow, great timing. I cannot just simply barge in and take her away now, can't I?

Let me guess, this room is the new clubroom for Yukiho's new idol group. And those students inside are either wannabe recruits for the group, members of the group, or just a bunch Maki fanatics.

I have to get my sister out of there without bothering Maki. But how....

"Nico-senpai?"

I looke around to find Arisa behind me.

"Oh! Arisa, it has been a while."

"Yeah, I am so happy to see you too! Why are you here by the way?"

"Oh, well...my sister is inside but..."

"Harasho....I wish I could meet your sister too."

"She will be enrolling here, so expect she will be your junior eventually."

"Hehe, very nice."

Arisa is a bit taller than Yukiho now (but still not yet taller than me, alright!!) and her hair has gotten a bit longer too. She smiles at me as if she was full of joy.

That smile....for some reason, it reminded me of somebody....

"Hey, Nico-senpai. Could you come with me for a moment?"

"Umm...sure...."

Arisa led me to an empty room in the new building. It was a bit big, and dark, but overall the room was empty.

"This room is empty, huh? I wonder what they will do with the place?"

"Here, take this."

Arisa handed me her phone.

"Wait, why - hey Arisa, someone is calling you - "

"Take it!!"

How strange it is, I decided to call the caller just as Arisa requested.

"Ummm....hello?"

I tried to answer, but there was no response.

"Hello? This is Super Idol Nico speaking? Hello?!"

Still no response.

"Hey Arisa, no one is answering the call - Arisa!!?"

I turned around to find myself locked in the room, Arisa was outside trying to say "Good Luck!!"

"Hey, what the hell!!? Arisa, get me out of here!!!"

Then the phone rang as I tried to get out. Now, I am really confused.

"Geez....what the hell....hello? Is anyone there?"

Finally someone called.

"Hehe....it's been a while, Nico-chan!!"

"Huh?! Wait a minute is this - "

"Can you hear me?!"

"What!?"

Then suddenly, someone started walking towards me. Wait, so somebody was waiting for me in this room!!?

It was a tall girl. She approached me while she held her phone besides her ear.

"Can you see me now, Nico?"

Okay....now I get weird vibes here.

".....Eri!!? What are you doing here!!?"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro