1. The begining of trauma

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

As you can see, the picture above is from the original video. The rabbit is Glitchtrap, the one sitting at the couch is Michael, the ginger haired is Elizabeth and the last one flying is C.C(the crying child).
TW: blood and curses
Okey enough, onto the story!
The sun is shining, the warm yellow light is everywhere,birds are singing their calming songs, the wind running around trees and leaves, ah- what a  lovely day. This is exactly what Michael needed after tiring hours of fixing some broken animatronics, he thought so to himself sitting on the living room couch. He's now relaxed...
Right only a  few calming minutes later, the door slammed and his two troublesome siblings rushing toward him and yelled:
"Micheal Help US!"
He's now pissed. He want nothing but peace and seems that he can't even afford it.
"What do you want?" He sighed, already give up at reality, "Thought you went for fun or something?".
"Well, we went to uncle Glitch secret  base and we... we exploded his base with his house above..." Elizabeth muttering the second phrase as her eyes now locked on the floor, C.C nodded his head.
Micheal looked at them in extremely shocking ways and try to be calm.
" How did it all happened then?" Now sitting back on the coach after jumped up.
"Well..." Liz and C.C explain.
In a white room full of weapons, mostly knives, the two 'kids' looked in amazement:
"WOW! So cool!"
Liz soon found Vanny's mask, it looked so pretty that she couldn't help but picked it up.
"Hey, put the mask down! You know that we supposed to not be touching anything and yet you broke the rule!"C.C  panicked warning his sister, knowing that if they touch Glitchtrap stuff, they would get punishment and it won't be good, as it always does. "But I'm just touching it a little, don't be such a scaredy-cat... So this is why naive children followed Vanny cause of her 'friendly looking' mask." Elizabeth said, as she put down the mask, a little doll got to her sight, she wrapped it to look closer.
"I think these little toys were meant for tricking kids -huh."C.C after got teased by his sis, tried to be not scared at all.
Suddenly he saw a string behind the doll's body, relized what the doll really does, shouted:
"No Elizabeth DON'T!!!"
But his sister wasn't pay attention, she pull the string and BOOM! Luckily for them that they already died or else they would be in those ashes.
"...and yeah, that's pretty much what we did."
Micheal now is holding his laugh, thinking about how stupid of them doing such a big mistake.
"Well, there isn't anything I can help you with your problems." Micheal answer with a smirk. 
" But please,..." Elizabeth and C.C both said but then paused.
Glitchtrap appears with angers and a faded face, he then looked at the two. He's eyes now filled with insane.
Words counted: 521
This is the first time I have written a fanfic like this, so yeah- I hoped you enjoyed!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro