Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After the office hour, Juli wanted to talk to Jimin for some time to know what exactly happened and why was he behaving that way. But Jimin didn't wait for her. He just walked out of the room leaving her alone. Juli was shocked. Jimin never behaves that way with her. What's going on?

Juli started walking towards the garage because the car that will take her to the Kim Mansion was waiting for her in the garage. She quickly got into the car and headed towards the mansion.

Juli reached Kim Namjoon's home. She got out of the car and started walking towards the main door of The Kim Mansion.
When she arrived at the door, the door was opened revealing the maid who had given her the outfit she's still wearing. She greeted the lady with a smile on her face.

-Good evening.

The lady bowed before her.

-Good evening, Juli. Welcome to the Kim Mansion again. Please, come inside.

Juli smiled softly.

-Thank you.

The maid mend her head a little bit.

-Please, follow me.

The lady turned around and started walking. Juli too, followed her until they reached the living room. Juli glanced at the room. The decorations of the room is quite simple.

And it was like this:

The maid gestured her to sit on a sofa. And then, she told her,

-Juli, as you see, sir is busy with someone else right now, so you have to wait for a little amount of time in the living room.

Juli just nodded her head.

-Sir will be here in 10 minutes. Would you love to have something to drink, Juli?

-No. It's fine. I don't want anything. But thanks for the offer.

Juli smiled a little.

-You're welcome, Juli.

She bowed before her again and then she left the room leaving Juli all alone. Juli was thinking of what to do in the time while she was sitting  alone. There were no books either  that she could read in this time.

Suddenly, something popped up in her mind. She reached for her phone in her hand bag and started scrolling through it. And then she opened the YouTube app and tapped on an icon showing on her subscription bar, that lead her directly to a YouTube channel named, "Welcome To Hope World".

Well, ever since she heard that motivational speech J-Hope  had given on the radio channel, along with Jimin, she became a great fan of him. She's now a subscriber of his channel and a follower of J-Hope.

She put on her earphones and played a video. The screen was blank as always, since J-Hope  doesn't want to reveal his face to anyone. After a few seconds, a voice started singing. It was J-Hope, singing a song.

Time travel the year of 2006
Crazy for dance, I tightened my mom's belt
Despite my dad's opposition, every time I attacked
Without paying any concern
She floated the small boat of dreams
But I didn't know my mom's support
Was not an open shortcut road
But a road of dreams while gripping debt
(Always) The problem of money eventually my mother
(Go away) Had to work away from home
Through the phone
I could hear my mom's voice clearly
The thing I remember
My mom's strength at the time was a breaking ball to me

Juli rested her back on the sofa to relax. The song is about Mother and the lyrics are so meaningful, most importantly, the voice is so perfect for the song. But somewhat the voice seemed familiar to her, again. But she couldn't identify what that familiarity  really is. So, she stopped thinking and continued to listening to the song.

Really
I was determined to succeed
With that promise alone
I became the son I am now

Hey mama
Now you can lean on me I'll always be by your side
Hey mama
Because you gave selflessly to me
Because you were my support
Hey mama
Now you can believe in your son, you can smile
Hey mama
Hey mama

Hey mama
I'm sorry mama
I know now a grace like the heavens mama

When J-Hope sang this part she became emotional, thinking about what her children did with her. She got touched by this part of the song and she didn't realize but she was crying silently.

Hey mama
So thanks mama
You became my blood and flesh mama

Do you remember mom?
Moonheungdong Hiddink PC room
Broadway restaurant
A veteran who ran on both feet for her family
Failure is the mother of success mother
I learned from that passion and sincerity
Wanna be wanna be
Now when I become an adult
Because you were fertilizer to a sprout
I will become a flower and become your own flower path
You walking on way way way

Hey mama
Hey mama
Hey mama
Hey mama
Hey mama

While listening to the song, she became emotional and she was imagining the incident that happened that night. Her kids blamed her. They think she's the killer of their father.

-Go away and never return. Don't show us your face ever again.

These words and scenes were flashing in her mind. She was crying silently because loneliness and helplessness was killing her from inside. We can forget what outsiders tell us but we can never forget when someone from our family tell us something. Because it hurts more than anything. Same here with Juli. She was feeling the same too.

You had me feel the world
The breath you have created
Today more than usual
I want to be held in your arms
What is higher than anything above the ground*
What is wider than anything beneath the sky
The only one, mother's hand is medicine hand
You are forever my placebo

I love mom

Hey mama
Hey mama
Hey mama
Hey mama
Hey mama

Hey mama
Hey mama
Hey mama
Hey mama
Hey mama

Juli was so lost in listening to the song that she didn't realize when Namjoon entered the living room with a guy. They both were walking out of Namjoon's study room while talking to each other and when they entered the living room, they saw Juli listening to something with earphones on her ears, eyes closed as if she was deep in sleep and they also noticed tears rolling down her cheeks.

The guy who was talking to Namjoon stepped ahead towards her. And when he reached the sofa where Juli was sitting on, he placed his hand on Juli's shoulder. At this, Juli shut opened her eyes and she was shocked as hell to see the man since she never expected to see the man here in this place, that too at that time.

The man was staring at her with concern in his eyes. It was none other than Hoseok, Jung Hoseok, the man who saved her one night. Juli was looking at him, still tears were rolling down her cheeks.

-Are you alright, Mrs. Kim Juli?

She was staring at him without blinking. How can it be possible that she would meet him here, in Kim Mansion? Could that be just coincident? Or is he really an angel?
Because she was thinking and wondering if she would ever meet Hoseok again in her life or not. Even though, he told her not to say Good bye because he believed they would meet again. She was thinking about that night when Hoseok saved her and how beautiful memory she got that night, she was thinking of all those memories while listening to the song J-Hope was singing. And then, thinking of him, he suddenly appeared like that in front of her.

-Are you alright?

Hoseok asked her again. Juli nodded her head in approval. Tears were still rolling down her cheeks.

-Then why are you crying?

To be Continued...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro