Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Author's Note :

Before starting the chapter, I wanted to say something and that is, I'm sorry. I know I'm late but still wanna wish you all, "Happy Janmashtami". I honestly don't know that much about Janmashtami so, I'd be more than happy if you guys will tell me about it. If I want I can get every information from google search but I want to know about it from my friends.(:   Will you guys tell me, please? *Puppy eyes*

Juli was walking to her new home. All the questions were popping up in her mind. She was walking and thinking about those in her own mind.

Jin disappeared all of a sudden, Namjoon lost his wife and his son and everything happened 14 years ago. This kind of made Juli worried. She and her children even didn't see his dead body back then. Is it somehow all linked up together? Juli didn't know anything about her husband's family. So, there was no way to know anything about him. What if he's still alive? She had the same feeling even when Police announced him to be dead since they found Jin's car on the riverbank. But her intuitions was telling her that he was still alive. But since there was no evidence of his existence, she was starting to believe that he was no more with them.

She reached home and when she was about to open the door to enter, she remembered what Hoseok told her in his chamber. 

*Flashback

-And what about the baby?

-He's living in a small hut in an alley. He calls me his uncle.
I take care of him but I don't know one thing and that is there's someone out there who's looking after the kid as well. He send the kid a lot of money in envelope with letters saying that the one who sent this money is his dad. This is what I don't understand.

Juli was surprised as well.

-That truly is strange. By the way, what's the name of the kid?

Hoseok glanced at her.

-The one you're staying with for 2 days.

Juli's eyes widened hearing him. A moment of silence took over the chamber as it both of them forgot how to speak.
Then, Juli gulped and opened her mouth to say,

-Taehyung?

*Flashback ended

-Taehyung...

Juli uttered his name. There's something about this kid that makes her think that this kid is nice but then again when he opens his mouth and calls her "My love" every thoughts of her changes. She shrugged it off. And continued walking down the streets. After a few minutes, she reached the home, the place where she was living with Taehyung nowadays. When she entered the home, she found Yoongi talking to Tae. As soon as Yoongi saw Juli, his eyes widened. Juli closed her eyes and sighed.

-My day couldn't get any worse. Now he'll start questioning what happened.

and thinking of it, Yoongi ran to her and asked her,

-Mom, you're here?

Tae glanced at her. Juli just smiled a bit in response.

-What's going on? Why are you here?

-Nothing, Suga.

-No, I know there's something wrong. I went to your home but couldn't find you there last night and so I asked Lisa where you were. But she didn't say anything.

Juli lowered her gaze. How could she tell this boy what happened with her? This was so embarrassing for Juli to say.

-Won't you tell me, mom?

Yoongi asked her. His voice cracked. Tae quickly pulled him and dragged him out of the room. 

-Stop it now. Don't ask her at this time.

Tae told him.  Yoongi got rid of Tae's grip and grabbed the collar of his t-shirt. 

-Don't stop me.

Yoongi told him, clenching his teeth. Tae glanced at the door and sighed deeply. He knew Juli was crying right now, inside the room.

-Fine, but don't over-react.

Tae told him. Yoongi's eyes widened hearing him.

-How fucking dare you say that to me?!

Yoongi was about to beat him up but Tae grabbed his hand tightly and said,

-Stop badmouthing. That lady is crying all day all night long and do you thing, she and I am joking? Stupid...

At this, Yoongi became quiet. Tae put one of his hand on his waist and the other on his forehead, massaging it.

-She's being thrown away from her own house two days ago. Do you even know that?

Hearing this, Yoongi's eyes started to get teary. He said,

-Can I meet her again, please? Tae, don't say No...

Tae shrugged off and lead him towards Juli's room and they both saw Juli was crying putting her hands on her mouth to prevent sound of her sobbing. This sight touched Yoongi's heart. he couldn't hold back his tears anymore and quickly ran towards Juli and pulled her into a tight hug.

-I'm so sorry for whatever happened, mom.

Juli quickly wiped off her tears and she told him,

-No, no... it's not your doing, son. Please don't say Sorry.

Yoongi glanced at Juli.

-I'm giving you my words, mom. Lisa and Jungkook will regret for what they did to you. Juli nodded her head in denial.

-No, hun. Please don't do that. They are still my children.

-Yeah but one day, they'll regret.

Juli knew he was saying all those because he was angry but he'll never do such things. She caressed his soft dark hair and said,

-Did you have lunch, suga?

Suga nodded his head as No, lowering his gaze. Juli smiled softly.

-Have lunch with us, will you? Please hun, don't say No. 

How could he say No the the person he loves that much? He nodded his head slowly, still sobbing like a little baby. And he was looking like a cute little kitten who was missing his mom. Juli didn't know Suga had this emotional sides too. By looking at his appearance, anyone would say that nothing can bother this young man, a young man with no feelings, emotions in his heart as if he could never even be sad. But in reality, he's totally different. Inside, He's very emotional and sensitive, and prefers not to show everyone but only those he loves.

Tae cleared his throat to say something but the main reason to do this was to receive Juli's attention.  Juli glanced at him.

-Yes, Tae?

Tae was blushing. Juli kept staring at him.

-Are you alright? 

-Yes... umm... there's no food left in the home so I'm going out for shopping.

Tae said and then looking at Yoongi, he told him,

-Yoongi hyung, you stay with her.

Yoongi told him not to worry. And when Tae about about to step out of the room, Juli stopped him.

-No need, Tae. Let's go out for a lunch. 

Juli offered and she glanced at the two young men staring at her. Suddenly an idea hit her mind. She remembered something Jin once did when she was crying and he offered to go out and have a lunch together. She thought it would be better if she does the same just to make those two young men smile again. So, she screamed like a rooster and then she slowly massaged her belly and Screamed,

-cock-a-doodle-do!

Tae and Yoongi got startled by the sudden crowing noise that Juli made. Then, she said,

-Feeling like to eat the whole chicken. Who would like to join me?

Both Yoongi and Tae were staring at her like she was a crazy lady. Juli was feeling so embarrassed. Yoongi and Tae glanced at each other and then both of them burst into laughter. After a few moments, Juli joined them as well.

To be Continued...

Hello, my lovely hummingbirds. How have you all been? 

First of all, Sorry for this so late update. I was busy doing a Looooooooot of works. But don't worry cuz I'll keep updating next chapters whenever I get some free time.  

And I published this chapter in a hurry so I don't know if you guys liked it or not. If you enjoyed it, give votes and let me know in the comments section. 

And if you don't like it, well... What can I say? Give votes and let me know in comments? hahaha... just kidding. But yeah, I'm open for constructive criticism, so feel free to tell me if there was any mistakes or if I need to improve my writing skills in pm, Okay? (: 

Ohh and...I just saw AGAPE LOVE has reached 1.1K reads. Thank you soooooo much for reading this story, my friends! And now, this story is also available on Quotev website. If anyone of you has Quotev account, you can read it from there. Thanks again, everyone for all your support. I hope to have you all by my side in near future as well. Keep supporting me, my lovely hummingbirds

Love you all.

Take care.(:

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro