Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Of course I want to know who wouldn't want to know Which amazing will my gay birth to you. But I Her family would like to know which one she is more. You're one of his grandchildren right.

"Oh crap. Please tell me that they not hear me .Please tell me they did not see me.

"Dad And I mean well but she did his mom dirty Of course it's not gonna be Okay with with you all see him. he is her pride and joy..." She's in the right It is changed back without warning. Well, if you want to catch him. And he ended up being the one to catch him. Because she's She's doubled forward and won't she technically?Did drop in the mission drop him downward?Shoot more like accidentally tossed him in the air. Luckily you didn't win, but they're not usable. They're way to small in his infant form. He just picked him up not believing how tiny And my moms grandfather may or may not have recognized. Me from when my mom is holding me that 1 day.And It was only for a split minute, but he recognized me all the same because it learned over this time. It would practice They all follow each other pretty much trying to catch me. And as my grandfather leave, there were one of the skins that also seemed.I'm a motive in that day and also noticed me both walkedd I've already learned about work. Everybody that I've been told trying to get me.
Which hard had the long top of? And they all just cocked their head at me and I just cracked my head back at them. Before laughing grabbing my feet Before I was trying to stick in my mouth and start laughing. "AHH IT IS HIM I TOLD YOU I REGNIZED HIM. HES SO FREAKING WHEN HES A BABY."

"AHH HE SO TINY And holly shit baby that is. I know who hi..s mo..ther is." One  Of my mother's older sister said that was there that day. Her oldest sister Angel  said. And they all surrounded her like a bunch volunteers staring at her. She just sank back trying to make herself look small. And that's why doesn't ask me to say we're putting wait. Wait a minute for her The answer when she did and got silent at his mouth because she didn't like all For sure that you're putting on her if they wait for her to answer.

"Well who is it." They said And almost perfect Unison and say wait for her to answer.

"I think I know what's outside of the day that she s holding him in her arms.. One of my mom's cousins said Ask my grandpa Sketch, this arm is back.I'm gonna need the pen careful not to accept accidentally Drop or lamb me I accident.
Using his arms who's shown me using He was only using his elbows. But then when he got a good look at my face when he pulled me close and I'm just face. D and I reached up and touched his face. Memory of them my mother used to do it or something cause it's like A light bulb went off because he Immediately froze and place in his face is expression. Normal to horrified worldwick.Cause He I had the realization of Whose child I was. Before he clears the room and ask the sister that was making herself a small that went To answer.

"ANGEL." He hollered.
'"Whose child am I holding.:"  He yelled

"I'm your father and I said so now.Whose kid is this." He said choking them on his emotions and they were realized.I hate you had an A cling.before She took a deep breath before saying. Are you sure you wouldn't know the information.? Sure, dad, who's child?Is it you give me some names?I'll tell you whether or not you. Because i've seen her mother holding her and I heard Her calling him Inferna and heard what she was talking about I've heard enough when she's talked to know that this. Wonders, if there's a person in your child and he's naturally born and you can see."She said.

"Let's see since Davis got a couple of daughters and to talk to him. And the uncle kenny has Mary gold.
I've met Mary gold.She's Freaking place do you like a little dragon. In fact, they're bringing in Ever once since we already got the grandson anyways. I don't This said child is any of my brothers grandsons because if you're a paying attention to the whole time. You're just talking. She was driving it towards well towards me. Where's my family towards my children?  Several times No. If you clearly paid attention when he was talking when his mother talked if he matched the too, it's not that hard. Figure out which one it is because if you clearly pay Attention, this is not your uncle's grandson.Will there be Davis?Other be Kelly. Rex or justin He was specifically pointing it at my family.
He was constantly saying. Daughters me and my wife I actually heard of what they're talking about. Today.
If you're alone with you. Baby girl defending each other like a puzle piece. I know exactly what this is, but I'm sure it's only one way that's for sure. So little , Inferna You want to help Grandpa out?I am your grandpa. That's what I thought. No b****, stop annoying me so it's your mama. One of my little girls. It looks like he yes but I'd like you to talk and burn it because I knew you can talk in this form.

"OK, Grandpa how'd you know that?I wouldn't didn't burn two people"

"I F****** do it. I f****** do it. O k little man now who's your mama."

"And you really think I'm gonna tell you that you're guessing?"

"Well, we're confused, it is where my
But I think I know it Mira is mirror your mother?She's But only one of my daughters is beautiful. That's all I get out smart as a whip that makes yourself look. I quote it and look. But she's clearly not. She's ever so lonely. Details of the employer and I remember when I heard her talking."

"Mira?" Some of her relatives

"OK now that I think about it that makes a perfect sense. She was beautiful smart. She literally felt every definition that they just used to describe A dragon describes Mira.. Wait, just let me know when you're So are we bringing mira back. Because she's one of the girls that has not met the whole rest was 8 uncles and their children's and the other extended family and the cousins she hasn't met how big is the family yet. She's only met a few of her cousins that are close to the family. You're outside of the family. Is your only one branch of the brother? There's 12, there are 12 brothers that don't have children. Are all different branches of the family. This family is a lot better than what you Frozen thanks, and now we have dragons, so's family me. Kind of needs to acknowledge. I mean the pure blood. Why wouldn't we involve them? So  obviously either way we Definitely needs to involve them." Grandfather said. I looked around as Crystal was about to help him until someone who they thought was a guard came over picking me up. I knew it wasn't it I made sure to alert my grandfather who had the whole family stop him. When my mom's oldest brother Jack my uncle tried to steal back. As the suited me he seen a tatoo on him that was on his neck when he sounded the alarm he was a chief of police and his uncle my grandfather's mom's dad's brother Ugine was the head sheriff of the police department. He got my male relatives were either lawyers, military, worked in the city comity/ counsel on the board government of Romania, or law enforcement. As he whipped out his gun. While he chased him off the male turned into a werewolf. It was one of my biological dad pack members. The tatoo was from a famous gang members affiliated with my biological dad it was one of his pack members he made a run for it luckily when he took off with me was smart enough to take with the bag my mom had pack me so at least I wasn't in any real danger. And all I had to do was cry a dragons cry and my mom would come get me but I fell asleep in his arms. As he carried me away.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro

#dragons