18 ~ Ranvijay Bit Aishwarya

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

1K votes fasttt!!!

Sorry for the late update. 

Aishwarya POV

My breathing turned faster and I could feel myself drowning deep and deep. My body felt lighter. The brightness was around there but it slowly turned darker as I was drowning even deeper in the water as if I had lost all control me. What a humble reminder of your true existence. With your power and brain, you could conquer anything but when nature hits you are nothing but a particle of dust.

I could not breathe, my legs longing to find the surface inside the water but it was not coming into contact.

My hands and legs were moving trying to grab or find Hukum but I was not able to catch him.

Hukum.

When I tried to call him. My throat filled with water. For a few good moments, I felt as if I was lost in the depth of water. The fear of getting died was running into my body. I had never been that afraid in my whole life. My brain started to get blank and black. I could feel the cold water touching every inch of me even invading my utter privacy without my permission.

My hands were moving around trying to catch him. My eyes shut close and I tried to move my hand to reach the surface of the water which was seeming absolutely impossible.

I was lost, frightened and scared to the core. I could not see anything, it was freezing cold and I could find Hukum anywhere around me.

Suddenly, I felt two warm hands gently wrapping around my waist followed by a chest against mine.

His hold tightened around me and I felt him moving his hand in the water and in a few moments we finally reached to the surface.

The moment my nose came out of the water.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhh- Aahhhhhhhhhhh- Ahhhhhhhhhhhh- Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,"

I inhaled a very deep breath. My heartbeats were racing very insanely, my breathing was shaky, I could feel getting faint any moment and I immediately wrapped my arms around his shoulder. The water was still going into my mouth and I blinked nervously to clear my vision.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhh- Aahhhhhhhhhhh- Ahhhhhhhhhhhh- Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,"

I inhaled a few more deep breaths and I felt him moving me to the other side of the river. The water was still getting into my nose and I could not help but wrap my arms around his shoulder tightly and pull myself a little up. My cheek touched his and I could feel my lips trembling due to the freezing cold water.

"It's cold,"

I managed to say and I felt his hand touching the back side of my waist. His palm was big and I could not help but close my eyes giving in to the touch. I hid my face in his chest and in a few moments I felt him breaking the hug.

He pushed me against the big finely curved stone in the corner of the river where the water was relatively very less to the middle part of the river. My eyes immediately blinked rapidly to clear my mind and thoughts.

I looked at him inhaling deep with the parted mouth. His lips had turned wet and water droplets falling down his hair strand and even his lips.

There was a slight smile on his face and I lowered my gaze with the timidness.

Out of where my gaze noticed Ranaji and Jiji on the other side of the River. I could not hear them but they were laughing. Jiji had her arms wrapped around his shoulder and I looked at Ranaji leaning in closer to kiss her on the lips. They were looking very small from this far but visible enough.

Suddenly, Ranaji placed his hand on her chest and a strong shiver ran through my body. My heartbeats raced insanely.

What is he doing with her? Why is he touching her there?

My brows thinned in a line with the fear caging every inch of my body.

Why is Jiji not saying anything? Why?

Suddenly, I felt his finger touching my chin and angled my face to look at him. He shifted a little closer and blocked my vision.

My eyes blinked nervously and I lowered my gaze when he said.

"Do not look at there,"

My stomach twisted with his words and I just felt timid and nervous and scared and did not know what was it exactly.

I closed my eyes to calm down my racing heartbeats and suddenly I felt his fingers gently touching my face. My fingers were literally shaking with the coldness and his presence in front of me.

I opened my eyes to look at him. He gently tucked my wet, loose hair strand behind my ear and my eyes looked at his chest which was visible now due to the water. His white clothes were drenched in water and highlighting his skin.

I gulped nervously and could not help but say.

"I saw Ranaji touching Jiji... at the wrong place,"

I could not lift my eyes to even look at him and I felt him coming closer. My forehead touched his chest and I felt him leaning closer to my ear

"They love each other, Aishwarya,"

He said slowly against my ear and I felt him touching the skin below my ear with his lips.

My lashes were forced close and I could not help but place my hand on my stomach as I was feeling something flipping inside me.

So, if they love each other that means he could touch her chest.

The question was bubbling up in my brain but the close proximity he was serving me what not letting the voice come out of my mouth.

I felt his finger gently touching the edge of my ear. I blinked senselessly and I felt myself leaning in closer to him as if he was pulling me. I felt his slight nail rubbing my ear and I felt a strong shiver running down my spine with it.

"Hukum,"

I breathed and my hand moved from my stomach to his chest unknowingly. The water was working very against me as with every slight breeze that was making me feel a tickle of coldness I was unknowingly moving closer and closer to him.

My cheeks had warmed up immensely and he slowly muttered against my ear.

"Now, you have touched my chest. Is it wrong?"

His questioning made me open my eyes and blink nervously to comprehend what he was saying.

I looked at my palm touching his chest. I could feel his warmth against my skin and I could not help but move it a little to feel him up.

His chest was hard and tight against mine unlike mine which was soft and small. 

I shook my head lightly as it was not feeling wrong but something different. I had never touched anyone's chest before except the kids of my sisters whenever they used to visit home and that too while playing with them, not like this.

"So... you will also touch my...?"

The words came out with utter difficulty and shaking from my mouth and I lifted my gaze to look at him.

He smiled a little as always and it made me feel the loud pounding of my heart in my chest. My eyes blinked nervously and slowly I felt him lowering his gaze to my lips. I inhaled a deep breath when he moved his hand from the stone beside me to my waist. My chest puffed up and my waist shrunk inside a little. 

My heart beats racing insanely and I blinked nervously while looking into his eyes. My eyebrows thinned a line as once again I was feeling the same.

But, it was feeling slightly different this time. 

The noise of the waterfall was very loud and I could not help but lower my gaze when he slowly tracked my waist with his finger over my waist chain. 

I tried to push myself against the stone trying to maintain the distance but suddenly he pulled me by hooking his fingers in my chain.

"Hukum,"

My heartbeats raced insanely and my forehead touched his chin. 

"My name is Ranvijay, Aishwarya,"

He said against my forehead and I nodded.

"I know, Hukum,"

My voice was turning shaky and he said.

"Look at me,"

I closed my eyes and gulped nervously. His fingers were still hooked into my waist chain and I could feel his knuckle against my skin. 

I inhaled a deep breath and lifted my gaze to look into his.

It was very difficult. I could feel my hardened nipples poking against my blouse. The water was up to the level of my midriff.

I looked into his eyes. They were soft and intense. His pupils were moving while looking into mine. His lashes were wet and blood had rushed to his face making his skin red and shiny. My eyes lowered to his lips which were a darker shade of pink and little red. His lips were full and beautiful unline mine. The water was still dripping from his chin and hair that was falling on his forehead and almost reaching his eyes. 

I did not know what was happening to me but I wanted to touch his face. The words he said before that he was mine was suddenly ringing in my head. His eyes were patiently looking into mine and I bit the inside of my lips feeling extremely nervous.

I lifted my gaze again to his eyes from his lips and he still was looking at me in the same way. We could touch the person we love. My fingers were trembling and I tried to move them from his chest to his cheek. 

I was feeling scared and nervous that he would not like it. But, we were close. I could not see anything but him. I looked at my fingers pad touching his cheek. It was cold yet soft. Not soft like female but soft like beautiful. 

My eyes moved to his eyes again and I could feel my heart coming out of my chest any moment.

I remembered what he asked me to do before.

I gently moved my fingers even closer touching him, feeling him up. This time the sensations were not as stronger as I was feeling before. But, there was a tightness in my lower abdomen. My thumb touched his lower lip and I could not help but feel it. It was terribly soft and warm. It was beyond beautiful.

And, it was.

Mine to touch.

I felt a sudden shiver with this thought and suddenly I felt his teeth against my skin and I came out of my thoughts.

I immediately pulled my thumb back from his lips. He bit me.

My stomach twisted with the feeling.

And, he smiled.

His smile made me feel even more nervous and again wet in my core.

"Shall we go?"

He asked and I came back to the reality.

I immediately pulled my hand back and nodded.

"Ji,"

What the hell was I doing?

He moved his hand off my waist chain and I saw him smiling.

"I hope you remember,"

He said and I lowered my gaze feeling insanely timid.

He held my hand and helped me walk out of the water.

I closed my eyes for a moment to calm myself down but it felt good and scary a little still it was exciting and new.

I walked out of the water and looked around. There was not anyone around and it was slowly getting darker.

The silence followed for the rest of the way and after a not-so-long walk like before, we reached back to our tents.

I guessed that Jiji and others had already reached and we got late.

I directly went into my tent and Moni followed me.

"Are you okay? Bai-sa,"

She asked and I nodded.

I was feeling terribly cold.

"Can you help me change quickly? Hukum is drenched in water too and waiting outside to change. I do not want him to be sick,"

I said and she nodded.

But, suddenly I heard a voice travelling down my ear.

"Privacy,"

I lifted my gaze to look at him entering and then looked at Moni who just nodded with a slight bending and walked out of the tent leaving me alone with him.

Another Update!!!

Do not forget to vote, comment and Share the Book.

Love You All ❤️❤️❤️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro