27 ~ Aishwarya Understanding Her Feelings

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

1k votes fastttt!!!

Thank you so much for 300 f—cking thousands views and fifty 2 f—cking votes. I am going totally insane. That's right. Insane. This is Huge... thank you so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhh 😭😭😭😭♥️♥️♥️♥️

Aishwarya POV

"Go, something interesting is waiting for you,"

He said and I thinned my brows with the confusion.

"Like what?"

I asked with the curiosity and he smiled looking at me.

"Like, a meeting of women. Now, you are a part of the Kingdom and indeed an important person here for me and for us too. Bhabhi-sa might want you to learn about the things going on in the palace and I am quite sure that you will love a few very much,"

He said and I nodded with slight nervous.

I had never been part of the meetings and the affairs of the Kingdom. It was something I always felt scared of. Talking to people and seeing their eyes on me all the time for no good reason had always made uncomfortable and hurt.

"But, Hukum, I just want to be here. I do not think I can help Bhabhi-sa in any way,"

I tried to say and he looked at the attendee still standing and waiting for you.

"You can go,"

He said to her and I saw attendee leaving us alone again.

I gulped nervously as he sat up and I felt him pulling his knee up behind me. 

He placed his hand close to my knees on the floor almost covering me up on my one side and looking into my eyes.

I blinked nervously looking at him being closer to me and he said.

"What was your name before the marriage Aishwarya?"

He asked in a slow voice and I inhaled deeply when I felt his hand gently tucking my loose strand behind my ear. I felt his fingers soft yet sparkling for the touch. I felt his finger unknowingly tracing behind my ear and I tried to answer.

"Aishwarya,"

He lifted his gaze from my ear to my eyes and asked with the intense gaze.

"And Now?"

I sucked on my lips a little and blinked silently before realising what was my name now.

Aishwarya... Ranvijay Dev Singh.

But, I could not say it aloud. Wife could not take his husband's name.

"Tell me?"

He said again still looking into my eyes and I tried to break the gaze and inhale to collect a bit of a courage.

"Say it, Aishwarya,"

He said again and I lifted my gaze to look at him looking at my face. His face had turned slightly red and his lips was parted reminding me the deeds of last night.

I inhaled deeply and lowered my gaze to say.

"Aishwarya...,"

I closed my eyes as I could not even bring the further words on my tongue.

"Yes, then,"

He said and I felt him tracing his finger on the outline of my ear. I felt slight goosebumps coming sending sensations to my nerves and I lowered my gaze when he said again.

"Say your full name, Aishwarya,"

He said and I lifted my gaze to look at him.

"But, Huku-,"

"I will make you kiss me hundred times if you will make me repeat it one more time,"

He said and I gulped with the fear of him getting angry travelling in me.

My heart beats raced just with the mere thought of him and I fisted my hand on my lehenga to calm myself down while saying.

"Hukum, Aishwarya... Ra... Ra...Ran...,"

I lowered my eyes as I was feeling my chest tightening and I could still feel his fingers playing my ear. I closed my eyes shut and inhaled a deep breath muttering.

"...Ranv...Ranvijay D...Dev...Sing...Singh,"

I could feel my cheeks heated up like never before. It was a sin and I felt a strong lump in my throat when he said.

"Good,"

No, It was not good. I could not. I should not have done it.

Suddenly, I felt him touching my chin and making me look at him.

His gaze was soft and his expressions a little bit serious.

"So, you are not just Aishwarya anymore. You are now Aishwarya Ranvijay Dev Singh. Get it,"

He asked and I nodded.

"Ji,"

He smiled.

"So, I am there with you. Always. No matter where, how, when is you there, I will be there for you. Do not be scared of making mistakes Aishwarya. I am never going to hate you for making mistakes. You can be a child with me who is trying to learn how to walk. Fall a thousand times before you start to run. I am always always there and you can do anything. I will never judge you. I will never tell you to stop making mistakes, following your heart, raising your voice, bringing out your point, fighting with me, loving yourself,"

He said and I immediately tried to say.

"But. What if I make mistakes,"

"I will help you correct them,"

He replied without any moment.

"What if I mistakenly hurt someone,"

"You will never. I can bet my life on that,"

He replied immediately looking at me intesely.

"What if I make wrong decisions,"

"There is no such thing like right or wrong. The whole game is about perspectives,"

I inhaled a deep breath.

"What if I will not able to that?"

"A new born does not know how to eat, stand, walk or grow up on the day one,"

He quickly replied.

Now, I was getting restless.

"And, what if people will hate me taking decisions for them?"

"Then listen to them,"

He immediately replied.

He was not getting me.

How could I do that? It was a huge thing. Taking decisions for people, handling things, it was never been my area of work. I could do the regular chores and stitching , sewing but it was extremely big and impossible thing for me.

"But, Hukum,"

I tried to say and he came closer.

"I am there for you, Aishwarya. It's okay if it will not work out. Things happen. Trust me. I am always there for you. No one will ever say anything to you. You can do it,"

He said and I immediately blinked before muttering in my slow and trembling voice.

"But, I just want to be here. In your chamber, with you only. I do not want to go out of here,"

I said and tears collected in my eyes.

He inhaled a deep breath hearing me and said in a slow voice.

"Okay, do not go then, just be here with me,"

I felt him wrapping his around me and bringing me closer to him. He placed his hand on my head and gently caressed it as I pressed my forehead against his chest. The tears rolled down my cheeks as the old memories started my vision.

The noises of my sisters and people laughing and giggling around me.

'What the hell is she even wearing?"

'Look, how bad she is looking?'

'Oh, God, she just fell, hahahahhahaha'

I tightly shut my eyes and I felt him touching my ear with his hand and saying.

"It's okay. It was an old Aishwarya. The Aishwarya I have in my arms is very talented, capable and beautiful,"

I heard his voice travelling down my ear and I felt him cupping my cheek gently and making me look into his eyes.

He washed my tears and I felt him gently kissing my forehead and I tried to calm myself down. 

"Look at me, Aishwarya,"

He said and I looked at him. 

He wiped tears off my cheek and I lowered my gaze with the timid mess taking over me when he slowly leaned in closer and kissed my cheek.

"I stay in the court whole day. And, in the evening I start working on other things. There might be days when I will not be able to you my time because of the work. And, somehow work is the priority because I am not just a normal person but a representative of Suryagarh's court. While I will be busy fulfilling my responsibilities, I do not want you to wait for me, cry for me but work for yourself and have a life of your own,"

He said and I shook my head.

"No, my prime responsibility is you. I do not want to compromise out time for anything else,"

I tried to say and he smiled looking at me.

He inhaled a deep breath and leaned in closer to my forehead touching it.

"Why are you so selfless, Aishwarya?"

He asked in a slow voice and I just closed my eyes with the warmness of his breath fanning over my face. 

I timidly lowered my gaze and opened my eyes when he looked at me.

"Thik hai aap Jesa chahengi vesa hi hoga... parantu Abhi Bhabhi-sa bula Rahi hai to Aapko Jana Chahiye na,"

"Okay, I agree to whatever you want... but now Bhabhi-sa is calling and you should go,"

He said and I immediately nodded with a smile.

"Yes,"

I said and he intensely looked at me with a slight smile.

"But, you have to kiss me before leaving,"

He said and my eyes widened with shock.

"But why? Are you angry?"

I asked and he smiled while shaking his head.

"No, my dear Aishwarya,"

"Then,"

I asked with the confusion and thinned brows.

He was looking angry then why would he need a kiss.

He smiled and said.

"You should go. I will explain it at night,"

I blinked silently and nodded my head.

"Okay,"

He pulled his hand back and shifted away a little from me.

I timidly lowered my gaze and tried to stand up.

"I should go now,"

I managed to say in the slow voice. His recent demand was ringing in my head. I carefully started to stand up and looked at him lowering his gaze down the plate full of stones and beads. His fingers moving in that plate and playing with them while waiting for me to leave.

I turned away from him and started taking steps away from.

I did not know but I was feeling something in my heart while walking away. It was not the pain, not the happiness either. It was like the pinch of the needle. Like, I was craving for the more conversations, like I was wanting be close to him despite the things he makes me feel. I lowered my gaze and tried to just take the steps further.

I sucked on my lower lip and stopped a little far away from him. The moments that we spent last night was blurring my vision, racing my heart beats, making me weak in my knees to walk away.

Did I want to feel that again?

Did I actually want to end feeling it ever?

What the hell was happening with me?

I lowered my gaze after seeing him still playing with the stones and beads.

I inhaled a deep breath and tried to calm myself down.

I should go away for now.

I turned away from him again and inhaled deeply to just walk away.

But, still his demand of kissing was ringing in my head. His voice, the words were making me feel all hot and knots in my stomach.

I tried to calm myself down and I heard his faded sighing. I immediately turned and looked at him. He stood up and suddenly lifted his gaze from the floor to me.

"What happened? Aishwarya,"

He asked and bend down to pick up the plate and dupatta in his hand.

"I should keep them inside,"

He said with a smile and I turned away from him and started walking out of the chamber. As soon as the orange sunlight fell on my face after coming out of the setting sun I inhaled a breath of calmness. 

I turned my steps to the Jiji's chamber and stepped inside. 

"Where is Jiji?"

I asked the attendee and she smiled looking at me and said.

"Please follow me,"

I nodded and silently started following her. The construction of the chamber was very similar to ours but this one was bigger. She made me walk through some galleries and we stepped inside the meeting area.

And, the moment I looked inside my brows furrowed and a strong gasp escaped my lips with the sight.

"Oh My God,"

The words escaped my mouth immediately in a very slow voice.

Another update!!!

My birthday is next month. I am planning something for you all on my birthday. You know I share my birthday with my fav Priyanka Chopra and Nelson Mandela. I am freaking out because I am turning 25 next month and mene abhi Tak kuch ni ukhada. CA bhi ni poori hori mujhse. But, I am happy to have you all. The sole reason of my existence. 

PS - jisko bhi gift bhejne ho add maang Lena. 😅😅😅 Me ek toffee me khush ho jaungi.

Vote, comment and share the book.

Love You All ♥️♥️♥️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro