59 ~ Aishwarya Discusses with Nandani

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Aishwarya POV

"Aishwarya,"

I heard his slow voice in my sleep, and I inhaled deep breaths while exiting my sleep. My eyelashes felt heavy to open, and I stretched my arms against him and opened my eyes to look at him.

He smiled a little, and a smile appeared on my lips too.

It was beautiful waking up next to him.

I remembered my shopping yesterday and could not believe I saw markets in my dreams too.

I pressed my face into his chest and fisted my hand on his kurta over his chest. I was feeling lazy and relaxed too.

"We will have to leave for Suryagarh, Aishwarya,"

He said, and I nodded against his chest.

I heard his slight chuckle and felt his fingers gently tucking the loose hair strand behind my ear and saying.

"Get up,"

I smiled and shook my head.

"No,"

I said playfully, feeling him leaning closer to my ear and muttering slowly.

"Do you want me to do that again?"

His voice rolled a shiver down my spine and bubbled up the memories, and I immediately opened my eyes and straightened up.

"No,"

I exclaimed, and he chuckled a little.

"Get ready,"

He said with a smile, and I could feel the heat building up to my cheeks, and I blinked silently while looking at him, straightening up too.

I saw him leaning in closer to my neck and I stiffened a little under his touch.

"Get ready to leave,"

He said and I blinked silently realising how stupid I have had become. I thought he was telling me to get ready for it.

What the hell was wrong with me?

Was I that insane?

He lifted his face back from my neck after a soft and gentle kiss and looked into my eyes.

"You are going to ask for it, I know,"

He said and I looked into his eyes silently.

How did he know what was going in my head?

How he was able to know what I goes through everytime he comes closer to me.

He smiled looking at me and I could not help but lower my gaze with the timid mess. I saw him standing up from there and walking out of the tent but he could , I managed to say.

"I will not ask, Hukum, its dirty,"

He chuckled looking at me and smirked.

"Accept that you like it dirty, Aishwarya,"

He said and I felt a strong shiver with his words. I immediately lowered my gaze and tried to hide my face.

He chuckled a little and walked out of the tent.

I got up to get ready too. 

The attendees had already started packing up the things and we were all set to leave for Suryagarh.

I sat in the palanquin and we began to move.

It was late afternoon when we reached Suryagarh.

Stepping down the palanquin, I pulled my veil low till my nose and walked towards Hukum.

"No need, Aishwarya,"

He said and lifted my veil up to my head.

I felt timid as people were watching me. And, it makes me feel even more bothered when Hukum was standing beside me. Despite my pushing the previous thoughts about my complexion and undeserving keeps coming back.

"Come,"

He said and held my hand.

We both walked towards the main entrance together and I looked at Jiji and Ranaji waiting for us.

My lips widened into a smile as I saw Jiji smiling at me.

"Pranam Ranaji,"

"Pranam Jiji,"

I wished both of them with adjoined hands.

"Pranam Bhai-sa and Bhabhi-sa,"

He also wished and we both bent forward to touch their feet.

"God Bless you,"

They both said together and as soon as I straightened up, Jiji collected me into a tight hug.

"I missed you so much, Aishwarya,"

I smiled and hugged her back.

"I missed you too, Jiji,"

The hug was long and soothing, nothing like I had with my own sisters.

Releasing it she cupped my cheeks and asked.

"Did you enjoy?"

I chuckled and nodded.

"Very much,"

I did not know but I felt in tears meeting her.

"You both should have lunch and take rest,"

She said as we walked into the kingdom. I looked at Hukum and Ranaji talking about something and walking way ahead of us.

"I bought so many things, Jiji, I want to show you,"

I said with excitement and her eyes widened.

"Really? From where?"

She asked and I sucked on my lower lip while saying.

"Hukum took me to the Suryagarh's famous market,"

Her mouth opened and she stopped walking for a moment and asked.

"He took you to shop?"

I nodded.

"Yes, I brought you something too,"

I said and we talked for a while until I reached my chamber. Devarsa had not came back yet, she told me.

"You should take the rest first,"

She said and I nodded.

"Ji,"

I said and walked into my chamber and looked at everything so perfect and in place. The curtains, the bed, the couch, the floor and carpets.

It was all so beautiful and the fragrance immediately felt like home. The chaos in me calmed down very quickly as soon as I walked towards the bed and sat down.

Hukum was not there and I was wondering where he could be.

He was with Ranaji, maybe, discussing about the mountain thing.

I exhaled deeply and walked into the bathing room to take a quick bath. I stripped all the heavy pieces of jewellery and chose to wear the anklets, bangles and small headpiece only.

I changed into my comforting white lehenga already, that was my night thing.

After dressing up I walked out of the bathing room and found attendees keeping the plate of the food on the table.

My stomach growled the moment I looked at the food. I could not stop myself from having it. Maybe Hukum would have lunch with Ranaji.

Jiji came into my chamber after I finished eating.

We talked a lot, laughed and sat on the bed and there were my and her attendees. All women. I showed her everything I bought.

It turned dark till the time we finished seeing everything. She was so happy to look at the things and took a few things too. Though, I asked her to take anything she would like.

I also gave her the dress I bought for her.

She was so happy to have it.

"What about Devarsa? Aishwarya,"

She asked all of sudden and I looked at her. A timid smile appeared on my face hearing her referring to my husband and I looked at her.

"Anything, he would like, he can use it,"

I said and she chuckled.

"Are you giving him what he wants?"

She asked in a slow and teasing voice and I thinned my brows.

There was a short pause of silent before I managed to ask.

"I think, I do,"

I said in a slow voice and suddenly she held my hand and I saw her looking at my forehead.

"What is this? Did he do it?"

She asked with a amazed smile and I looked at the deep red and blue faded mark of his bite. I felt a flip in my stomach with the mention of it and I tried to shake my head.

"umm, its one of my sister's baby,"

I managed to say as I did not know if I should share with her or not. But, I do wanted to talk to her about something.

"Jiji,"

I called her slowly and she looked at me.

"hnn?"

I gulped nervously and collected my strength to ask.

"Umm, Jiji, have you done something that's sinful. I mean that does not seem right but you do,"

I asked in a very slow voice and she straightened her self a little and looked at me.

"Everything is sinful Aishwarya. One way or another. Every decision of yours will be a good for one and sinful for another. So, you cannot exist without sins. Minor or major, we all are corrupted with them,"

She said with a slight smile and I blinked silently looking at her.

"But, what about something you know that its a sin and still you know that you will do it,"

I asked and she smiled a little.

"Unless and until it harm someone the sin is doable but it involves hurting someone that its a big 'No'. But, if you will tell me what exactly you are talking about, I might guide you,"

She said and I blinked timidly.

I did not know if I would ever be able to find the correct words to describe her what I was talking about.

I gulped nervously and looked at her with timid eyes. My cheeks were feeling hot.

"Okay, is it about Devarsa?"

She asked and I nodded lightly.

She smiled and then asked in a slow voice.

"Is it something related to him doing something that did not seem right?"

She asked and I nodded again.

"It made you feel butterflies?"

She asked and I nodded timidly again.

"And, it felt good?"

She asked at last and I inhaled a deep breath and nodded lightly.

She smiled widely looking at me and asked me.

"What's the problem then?"

I blinked nervously and looked at her. My heart beats were racing thinking about it.

"Jiji, it felt good and wrong at the same time. I mean it felt good to me but... seeing him do that... did not seem right,"

I tried to say and she smiled a little asked all of sudden.

"Did he go down on you?"

A wave of embarrassment and shock crossed my emotions and I immediately palmed my face with the timidness.

"Jiji,"

I cried and she pulled my hands off my face.

"You lucky girl,"

She almost screamed and I lowered my gaze with embarrassment and shame.

"It's not a sin, Aishwarya. If he will not please you then who else?"

She asked and I looked at her.

"What do you mean?"

I asked and she looked at me.

"I mean that he is your husband and you are his wife. As much as he has the right to get his pleasure from you, you have the right to get your pleasure from him. He is the only one with who you can get all sinful and dirty,"

She said and I looked at me. I did not know but another question was clouding my brain. I inhaled a deep breath and collected my courage to ask her in a slow voice.

"Jiji, does Ranaji also do that?"

She smiled looking at me and cupped my cheek gently.

"Yes, he does and it feels beautiful to know that in the world where men are obsessed with taking everything from their women, our men are trying to give us the equal they get from us,"

She said and I gulped nervously.

"Not every man does that?"

I asked in a slow voice and she shook her head.

"Not everyone is lucky like you and I, Aishwarya,"

She said and smiled widely all of sudden and said.

"And, you are way too young to know what else Ranaji do to me,"

I thinned my brows hearing her and asked in a slow voice.

"What else did he to you? I mean... what's the extreme?"

I asked not able to find the exact word to describe what I wanted to know.

Her face turned timid and she said in a slow voice.

"You know, I was leaving for my maternal home for Holi. And, he had a lot of things to do. So, he did something that kept me reminding of him all the way and in my home too until he came to me,"

She said and I gulped nervously. I was feeling slight goosebumps with the words.

"What did he do?"

I asked in a slow voice and she came closer to me and said in a slow voice.

"He got this golden oval thing and he placed it between my legs... you know, inside...,"

"Inside?"

I gasped and my eyes widened with shock. I felt goosebumps all over my body just by imagining it.

"Why?"

I managed to ask.

"To keep me hungry for him. You know how badly you want to eat when you are starving for a whole day,"

She said with a slight smile and I gulped nervously.

"Did it not hurt?"

I managed to ask in a slow voice and she smiled a little.

"A little bit but the pain was worth the pleasure it gave me after that,"

She said and I blinked nervously.

I could not believe it but why would he do that? I mean what kind of pleasure she got from it?

"Did you cry because of the pain?"

I tried to ask and she shook her head.

"No, it was a sweet kind of pain. I mean it was not like a wound or sword cut but the sweet kind of pain,"

She said and I thinned my brows.

"Rani-sa,"

Suddenly, an attendee caught our attention and I looked at her.

"Ji,"

Jiji said looking at her and she informed.

"Ranaji is asking for you,"

"Okay, ask him to wait a little,"

She replied and the attendee walked away from there. She turned to look at me and smiled.

"Do not resist, Aishwarya. Trust your life and most importantly trust your husband. He will never want bad for you,"

She said and I saw her standing up from the bed.

I also stood up and she cupped my cheek gently and suddenly smiled while saying.

"Also, its called Love Bite,"

She pointed at my forearm.

And I smiled timidly.

"Give him one too,"

She winked and turned to walk away from there and I sat on the bed as she left. My heartbeats were racing wild and I looked at Hukum walking into the chamber.

I looked at him holding a pile of papers in his hand, and he looked at me.

"All good?"

He asked, and I lowered my gaze for a moment.

Another Update!!!

Do not forget to vote, comment and share the book.

Love You All ❤️❤️❤️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro