Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Let's start a podcast!"

Henry suddenly suggested that a few weeks before they finished middle school. Drew, Jake and Liam perked up at that, looking at Henry almost as if he grew a second head. "What?" the green haired boy asked, confused

"Henry, you do know what you just said, right?" Drew asked, raising a brow.

"Yeah, I do." Henry deadpanned.

"A podcast... It's something incredibly big, Henry." Jake pointed out, rubbing his arm with nervousness.

"I know. But it's gonna be fun!" Henry insisted "We're gonna get to be chaotic and we might learn new things!" he pressed, excited.

"Well, I don't see a problem with it." Liam said, a smile on his face. Henry's face brightened when the brunet agreed on his idea.

"I knew you'd get it, Liam!" he beamed, hugging Liam tightly. The taller blushed, looking away nervously. Drew and Jake sweatdropped.

"Well, it could be fun." Drew mused. Jake's head snapped towards Drew.

"What?!"

"Come on Jake, what could go wrong?" Drew asked.

"I don't know, I'm just... I'm nervous about it." Jake excused himself, looking down. Drew's gaze softened as he placed his hand on the blond's shoulder.

"Hey. Everything will be fine, okay?" he assured. Jake just nodded, a soft smile on his face. He trusted his best friend, why would it go wrong?

Hi, The Music Freak Fandom.

Have fun witb this AU.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro