01 : The Curse of Separation

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Gandhari cried, she had just uttered curse words towards Krishna and his clan, she felt guilty, yet the fire of agony in her heart did not calm down. She cried more and blabbered hateful words towards Krishna.

Unable to bear Krishna's insult, Arjun stepped forward, "Rajmata." He said, his voice slightly aggravated as the insult of Krishna had ignited some sparks of anger in him.

Gandhari stopped, "You Arjun, you are the reason for the destruction of Kurus. Bheem was ignorant, but you? You had the best knowledge of the world imparted to you by Krishna, yet you killed your clansmen. How dare you?" She cried angrily, she walked towards Arjun following his voice.

"You aided in my sons death, grandchildren's death, my daughter-in-laws followed their husbands in fire. You are the reason for my misery." She accused him.

The rest of Pandavas who heard this immediately came forward and stood next to Arjun, the eldest among them spoke in a calm voice, "It is not his fault but their own Karma. If not us, then through someone else they would have gotten what they deserved." Yudhisthir's voice was calm, but firm, he wouldn't bear anyone accusing his dear brother nor insulting Krishna.

But Gandhari heard nothing, "You could have forgiven them Kuntinandan." She cried, "The older brother is like a father, and a father always forgives." She said, crying.

"Then first they should have respect Jyesth as a father, the treated us worse than enemies." Bheem said, spitting fire through his words.

Gandhari shook her head, "It was Arjun who brought destruction to Kurus. He married the ill-fated daughter of Drupad, he abducted Duryodhan's would-be wife, he fought with Indra Dev and created Indraprasth. All of it was his fault." She stated, more like saying it to herself and consoling herself.

"I curse you Arjun, to live for a thousand years and watch everyone die. Your four brothers, your wives, Uloopi, Chitrangada and Subhadra shall never be reborn to accompany you." She uttered the curse words.

Hearing her words, Arjun stood like a statue, while his eldest brother, who remained calm all his life, lost his calm and fell on his knees, crying at fate. The wielder of mace went silent, as if he had lost his life. The elder son of Madri didn't have enough strength to even stand, he fell down sobbing. The youngest Pandava, who had foresighted something couldn't imagine that their mother had cursed Arjun, his face was pale, as if lifeless.

Draupadi, who was in her room had been informed about Gandhari lashing out, she ran towards the Sabha, the same Sabha she had promised she would never step in again. She came just in time to hear Gandhari utter those words.

"You are my mother," Arjun said, his voice low, he didn't say like mother, he said she is his mother, "I accept your curse. If cursing me brings you peace, then I am ready to burn in hell for eternity, thousand years is nothing. Anything for my mother." He wiped Gandhari's tears.

"Arya," Draupadi whispered, "She has cursed that your brothers and other wives couldn't accompany you. But not me." She spoke.

She took a lamp from nearby and said, "I, the daughter of Agni, request to all the Gods above, if I had been truthful and diligent in my duties towards my husbands, then I request the Gods to allow me to accompany Arya Arjun till his last breath."

Draupadi being a woman of strong character, even the Gods cannot ignore her wish, her first wish. The Fire God appeared in front of her, "Agnijaa, my child," He said, "Great Sages have blessed you to remain 'Suhagan' your entire life. And if you live as long as Arjun, then the other Pandavas would accompany Arjun. It is not possible. Ask for something else, my child."

Krishna intervened, "Since Panchali is wife of five Pandavas, then cannot be with Arjun always as well. Since the curse of a thousand years, then let Draupadi be with the other four for two hundred years and then be reborn again to be with Arjun and for two hundred years," He suggested.

Agni Dev nodded, "Then so be it." He concluded and disappeared.

Gandhari, now calm, realised what she had done. "Hey Mahadev, what have I done?" She said, and fell down unconscious, unable to believe her own actions.

◆━━━━━━▣✦▣━━━━━━━◆

No offense to Rajmata Gandhari- 
I just need some way to give this curse and who better than someone who already cursed the supreme Lord for her evil sons..so-

So the first chapter is here
👉🏻👈🏻🥺🥺🥺🥺
Bata dena kaisa laga

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro