Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Kick his butt!" Phi yelled to Suoh.

"Avenge me!" Hartes roared, jumping in front of the screen to block Phi.

Shu twisted the joystick and pressed a few buttons, executing a downward maneuver and hitting Kirby dead-on. "Two- one!" he yelled to Suoh, who growled.

"You'll never beat me!" he snarled back as Kirby respawned. Kirby floated into the air and dropped onto the ground as a rock, narrowly missing Lucina, who grabbed the character and threw him off the platform. Souh's bright eyes were fixated on the screen, hands nudging joysticks and toggles like a pro. He swore colorfully as Lucina dealt another twenty damage to him with a combo.

"Tell that to the last three games," Shu retorted, biting his lip in concentration. Suoh was way better at the game than him, but he'd been studying the way he played for days. Combos, strengths, weaknesses, preferred spams, shield and grab timings, everything. Every single thing he did was noted, thought through, and a counter was planned and memorized. Plus, Lucina was his only main character, so that gave him a slight advantage.

Suoh gave a malicious laugh as he was thrown off the world. "I've got six jumps! You're not thowing me off the world, fucker!"

Shu grinned, holding b.

Kirby floated up into the most powerful K.O. move any Fire Emblem character had. "Game!" the ruby-eyed albino called, throwing his hands in the air. "Take the L!"

Suoh gave a roar of frustration and threw the controller across the room. "How the hell did you do that?"

Shu's body suddenly spasmed painfully. No one seemed to notice, though, courtesy of the several blankets wrapped around all of them. In the dead of winter, with the terrible heaters the apartment had, it was all they could do to stay warm. Never mind the heat symptoms, Shu had no intention of freezing to death.

"I'll take you on again," Shu grinned, pushing the hair on his right side up. Then nearly blinked from surprise. Smiled. He so rarely smiled around anyone anymore. After the Red Eye thing happened, smiling made him feel weak and guilty and fake. Not anymore, and maybe these albino nutcases had helped him. A little.

"A little confident, are you?" Souh gave a closed-eyes smile and sat back down, slightly damaged controller in hand. "Are you up to it? I wouldn't want you to faint again, snowflake."

Shu threw the controller on the ground. "I told you, I accidentally shut down!" Phi and Hartes's eyes were glossy, clearly not understanding at all. He didn't blame them. It wasn't exactly simple and he still couldn't figure out how to make it go away. "So... imagine a computer. When it overheats or overloads, it temporarily shuts down, then reboots. Got it?"

Everyone nodded eagerly. Hartes raised a hand. "Oh! Oh! Tell us more, teacher!"

He smacked him with another controller. "I'm not exactly sure what makes the heat happen, but my body overheated and I temporarily shut down. There was no reason to bring me to the hospital, Phi."

The long haired albino pouted. "I couldn't help it~ Your fear of needles is so cute, I couldn't resist~"

Shu resisted the urge to bite him. When he had woken up in a cold room with white walls and machines, he had a mental breakdown. The one doctor in the room approached him. Shu had shrunken back, absolutely certain that he was going to be attacked. A sting on his pale arm had made him look down and notice he had several needles stuck in him. That was when he just decided to give up and black out.

So that happened and now Phi would never let him forget. He had no idea how Phi had even found out, anyways.

He facepalmed and sighed instead, setting aside the blankets and standing up. The bare tile floor was ice-cold when he stepped off the rug, but he pretended it was alright and walked toward the stools. His grey counter was as cold as the floor, so he leaned backwards on the stool. "Forget it. Thanksgiving is tomorrow. Who should we invite?"

"I WANT ALL YOUR DEAD CORPSE- I mean, I would prefer everyone comes." Phi corrected himself hastily as Shu casually flipped a kitchen knife in his hand.

"Not going to ha-"

Suoh jumped up after already beating Hartes in another game of Super Smash. "How about... Lui, Fubuki, and... Lui!"

His heartbeat began to rise as Shu tightened his grip on the knife. "Absolutely no-"

"The Big Five it is!" Hartes announced, holding up his phone with an already typed text.

All of them? Shu squinted at the phone. He even had the Japanese Spin Emperors in the chat, so really ten people, not including himself. Shu was proud to say that Valt had become the newest member.

He shuddered. Every single one of them in his clean apartment? With wine? Yeah... no. There was no way in hell that was happening. The apartment would be wrecked in seconds, not to mention the likelihood of at least two people doing it on his bed. A huge mess that Phi and Hartes wouldn't be able to clean up, especially with their hangovers, and Suoh wouldn't even bother trying. Never in a million years.

"Don't even try~" Shu snarled, raising the knife.

"TOO LATE, PRETTY BOY!" He hit send.

And his phone and two fingers were immediately impaled by a large kitchen knife.

----

Right, we're going to do something different! So I was thinking, it's christmas tomorrow! You have teh rest of the day to give suggestions for a christmas  special and/or funny scenes for it! I'll pick two! I really wanted to do something special today, so... okay this idea sounds like crap. I'll check back tomorrow!

Robin out~!

uwuuuuu

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro